PDA

View Full Version : New spreader bar!! Need dares!

liallanley
09-07-2018, 03:08 PM
Hey guys! I just got a spreader bar, and I want to break it in with your dares!
If your interested, I also have a ball gag, rope, panties, and more!
Feel free to leave any kind of dare you want writhin limits!!!

To see all my items read below

Everill
09-07-2018, 03:14 PM
Simple but a tad extreme one. For a night go to bed in your spreader bar and be naked with no covers.
For an extra challenge wear your buttplug to bed.

liallanley
09-07-2018, 03:16 PM
Simple but a tad extreme one. For a night go to bed in your spreader bar and be naked with no covers.
For an extra challenge wear your buttplug to bed.

Thank you sir! I will deinately wear the plug! How should I connect myself to it?

Everill
09-07-2018, 03:24 PM
Thought it was one which came with ankle cuffs or something.
If it's not then just use rope, sadly I'm not experience with rope enough to recommend a certain know :p

liallanley
09-07-2018, 03:37 PM
Thought it was one which came with ankle cuffs or something.
If it's not then just use rope, sadly I'm not experience with rope enough to recommend a certain know :p

It is, it has 4 cuffs, so I could either do both my legs, or my legs, and arms, or something else

Everill
09-07-2018, 03:40 PM
I think you're going to have to choose whether you'll be able to sleep with your arms and legs restrained.

liallanley
09-07-2018, 03:45 PM
I think you're going to have to choose whether you'll be able to sleep with your arms and legs restrained.

Yeah, it’ll probably be easier to have just my legs

Everill
09-07-2018, 03:50 PM
Also here's another dare :p.

Get to the room the furthest away from the toilet. Bind your legs to the bar give yourself an enema and put your plug in to keep it secure. You task is too make it to the toilet before you start to leak.

liallanley
09-07-2018, 03:54 PM
Also here's another dare :p.

Get to the room the furthest away from the toilet. Bind your legs to the bar give yourself an enema and put your plug in to keep it secure. You task is too make it to the toilet before you start to leak.

So keep the bar on the whole time? How big of an enema?

Everill
09-07-2018, 03:58 PM
The bar stays on the whole time as the challenge is to get the toilet with the bar.
Again you're going to have to choose the enema size as everyone has they're own personal limits but it should be uncomfortable to move.

liallanley
09-07-2018, 04:36 PM
The bar stays on the whole time as the challenge is to get the toilet with the bar.
Again you're going to have to choose the enema size as everyone has they're own personal limits but it should be uncomfortable to move.

I’ll try to fit as much as I can sir! Is there anything I shall wear for you? I have panties, ball gag, rope, skirt, naked, etc, whatever I missed is written below!

Everill
09-07-2018, 04:51 PM
I think the ball gag and panties would be fun :D

liallanley
09-07-2018, 04:56 PM
I think the ball gag and panties would be fun :D

Yes sir! I will see if I can do this tomorrow!

liallanley
09-07-2018, 06:28 PM
I am about to do my first task!!! Is there anyway I may cum before bed?

barefooted83
09-07-2018, 10:36 PM
Haha! Definitely not. You are not allowed to cum

liallanley
09-08-2018, 08:57 AM
Yesterday I had to put a piece or scat in my mouth, and gag myself so I couldn’t spit it out, it taster REally bad! And I did this along with my first task