PDA

View Full Version : At Grandparents

FreeWillE
09-07-2018, 01:47 PM
I'm new to site and at grandparents for a few days. Give me dares to do in their house while they sleep at night. Only limit: cannot require me to wake them up.

John M
09-07-2018, 02:16 PM
How about edging in each room of the house while completely naked each night

FreeWillE
09-09-2018, 07:43 AM
Two nights in. This has been exhilarating... my grandpa got up to go to the bathroom last night. While I was doing this in the bathroom. And my clothes were in the bedroom. Luckily he did not wait for me to get out. He used the other bathroom.

To make it riskier... should I not close any doors when doing this tonight?

psyched419
09-09-2018, 09:19 AM
Go to the kitchen completely naked and retrieve two ice cubes. Melt them in your hands to smooth the edges and then insert one into each of your bottom holes. Retain them and walk back to your bed. If you lose them, you must go back and repeat until you succeed.

FreeWillE
09-10-2018, 05:04 PM
Go to the kitchen completely naked and retrieve two ice cubes. Melt them in your hands to smooth the edges and then insert one into each of your bottom holes. Retain them and walk back to your bed. If you lose them, you must go back and repeat until you succeed.

Thank you for this one psyched! I'm not sure if you realised, but I'm male... So my two bottom holes are an ass hole and a penis hole. It took a while to melt the ice cube down to be small enough to fit in my penis hole... and then it slipped out so I had to start all over! I had a scare when I was on the second time around because a door opened. My grandpa ended up just going to the bathroom and not coming to the kitchen, though. And I ended up completing the dare successfully that time.