PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Firehawkv3
09-06-2018, 08:28 AM
22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hello, and thank you for reading my new ad! It’s been a few months since I posted one, and I’m now looking for a new mistress/master now.

A little about me, I’m 22 and from the U.S. I am currently a computer programming major in college but that won’t interfere with time I can commit to serving as your slave. I do hope that we may be able to build a more complex relationship, so we may get to know each other on a much more personal level.

My main likes include:
-Some pain
-Forced exercise
-Humiliation
-Pet play
-Hidden public
-Rules*
-Bathroom control
-Spanking*
-Control*
-Tease and denial
-Edging*
-cum eating*
-Anal*
-CBT
-I also hope to learn many new things from you!

*=my favorite likes, however if you are not interested it’s not a deal breaker and it sure we can figure something out

My hard limits also include
-Illegal
-Incest
-Friends and family
-Social suicide
-Scat play
-blood/permanent

I do plan on purchasing a few toys also, so if you have any recommendations please let me know. (I do now have a list of toys I am interested in and will show you for your opinion)

I'd like to know what your interests are [as a master and hopefully a bit about you as a person], and what you would expect from me as your slave.

Please contact me either here, on kik or on skype(my preferred way to communicate)

Kik: FireHawkV3

Firehawkv3
10-18-2018, 02:26 PM
Hello everyone, I’m looking for a master again!

Also I’ve recently become interested in the idea of having my master/mistress find someone rather local and arranging for me to please that person on cam for them. Although that’s not something that is a must, if we do that or not Ian completely up to you :)

Anyways I hope to hear from you soon and begin serving you!