PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (humiliate me)

Littleboyblue123
09-06-2018, 01:20 AM
27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (humiliate me)

Hello everyone! I am currently looking for someone who wants to have fun humiliating me for the next 18 hours. Im nit looking for anything long term (although if we really hit it off we could definitely play again). So if you are interested in a single day of fun abusing me, this might be the ad for you.

A little about myself, i am a slim 27 year old guy currently in grad school and nothing to do for a little while. I love humiliation, orgasm control, tasks, rules, verbal abuse, and being forced to do things that i really dont want to. I am really into abdl and i have a lot of diapers and baby toys. An ideal situayion in my mind woukd be someone wanting to some how force me to wear diapers and do babyish activities (eat baby food, watch baby shows, ect.). It doesnt have to be abdl stuff tho, as long as you can humiliate me.

I am willing to give you near complete control for the next day if you want to take it and try and make me refret it :) contact me on kik if you are interested. My username is yourlittleproperty2. Make sure to tell me you are from getdare and thanks so much for taking the time to read this ad!