PDA

View Full Version : 26/female/sub seeks 24-36/male/dom in US

NaughtyGal
09-05-2018, 01:47 PM
26/female/sub seeks 24-36/male/dom in US

Introduction
Hello there. I'm glad you clicked on my ad. I have decided to post this as an early birthday present, in hopes that I can find the perfect Dom for me. Please read on and contact me with any questions, comments, or offers.

About me
I am a single 25 year old (26 on September 8!) who is living with my grandfather and taking care of him. His wife passed away a few years ago while I was in college and instead of living in the dorms I moved in with him to take care of the house and anything he needed. He is wheelchair bound and on oxygen so I have my hands full with doctor appointments and housework but I love helping my family out.
Outside of helping my grandfather, I work mornings in a forensics lab so I am home most every day by 2 pm. I have 2 cats who I adore, and I love reading anything I can get my hands on. I also dabble in writing in my spare time. I teach a Wednesday night class for 3th/4th graders and kindergarten Sunday School at my church, as well as coach 1st/2nd grade basketball cheerleading.
I am a quiet person, but once I get talking it can be hard to get me to stop. I love laughing and hearing corny jokes, so if you have a good one (or bad one), let me know when you contact me.

My kinky side
I have pretty much explored my kinky side myself, with not much outside guidance except from what I have gotten on here….and I’m not sure it has been that much of a guidance. But read below to find out a little bit more about my kinks and such.

Kinks/Likes:

Bladder control - I like being told how many times I can go in a day or certain times I can go within reason/how much water to drink in a day
Anal – Especially plugs
Nipple play/pain
Edging
Forced/multiple orgasms
Light pain
Rules/Tasks to follow

Interested in:

Underwear control – I think it would be fun to have some aspect of my routine out of my control.
Hidden public
Breast bondage
Driving dares
Safe sleeping dares
External toothpaste use

Dislikes:

Wedgies
Body writing
Line writing
Ice insertions
Internal toothpaste use
Humiliation/name calling

Limits (Same ones found in my signature): Blood, piss, scat, illegal, family/friends, needles, public, permanent damage, video, dangerous, long dares, social suicide, fisting, ass to mouth, hot sauce use, pet play, extreme degrading, clothing control, messy

I have a very full selection of toys that are also listed in a link in my signature.

What I'm looking for in a Dom
I'm looking for a strict yet caring Dom with some experience and willingness to guide their sub. I'm looking for someone who knows how to mold a submissive with gentle hands, but enforce things when necessary. Being in the same time zone is preferred due to scheduling purposes but not required, I am Eastern.You do have to reside in the US and speak English as a first language. I understand we both have a life outside of this so communication is a must. I would like to have little tasks/goals to hit throughout the week, on top of rules to follow, and maybe if we have time a live session once a week sometime.
I have had a few (maybe 3 or 4) Doms in the past but they were inexperienced and it eventually fell through because neither of us were getting what we wanted out of the relationship. I love communication, preferably via kik as it is just easier. Even if we are both busy just a simple hello is enough, I just want to make sure that you don’t get bored with me like some of my last Doms did.

Conclusion
If this eye caught your eye just a tiny bit, and I hope it does, please don't hesitate to contact me and we'll see if we click, if not then we both just (hopefully) made a new chat friend. Tell me a little about yourself and what caught your eye in this ad.

Hope to hear from (and to please) you soon!

Jdelt
09-05-2018, 03:40 PM
That is a very well-written ad, and you sound very interesting. Too bad I'm outside your age range. :(

Good luck with your search!

WildSikes
09-05-2018, 05:59 PM
I sent you a message to your kik. We should talk more. You sound like someone is like to take under.

PurpleS
09-08-2018, 01:35 PM
Happy birthday! (Depending on timezone I guess lol)