PDA

View Full Version : 35/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place

MasterNeo82
09-05-2018, 01:41 AM
35/male/master seeks 18-30/female/slave in any place

Hello,

First of all I would like to thank you for spending your time reading this as I am well aware of the fact, that there are plenty of those ads “Master seeking slave”. And I am even more aware of the fact that most of those ads aren’t actually very serious from a real D/s point of view witch I find very sad thinking back on the good old times when I did my first steps in this lifestyle. At this time nearly all D/s communities in here were composed only by real Mistresses’ and Masters and real submissive and slaves. As for today you mostly find people witch are interested into the “fun” part of this lifestyle meaning quick and easy sexual pleasure.
But anyways this isn’t something to discuss in here or we could change and second it’s not what I am here for.

So let’s start with the serious things.

Personal information:

In the D/s world I am known as Master Neo. I am 35 y/o and I live in Europe. To be more specific for the ones of you who actually know Europe a bit I am from Belgium, region of Liege. As you may figure out while reading English isn’t my mother language. Sorry for any grammar or spelling errors. Besides English I also speak German, French and a bit of Dutch. I work as a software developer and I spend my free time doing some sports or hanging out with my friends. I live in my own house and am neither married nor have kids. I guess this should be enough personal information about me at this point.

D/s information:

By writing this I am realizing that I am into this lifestyle now for more than fifteen years as I started with the age of 18 having my first online slaves and submissive. So I would call myself an experienced Master but it won’t mean that I am done learning and experimenting new things. As in your real life too you’re never done learning new stuff. Your whole life it will be a permanent learning process which makes you actually growing and eventually you will get better in what you do.

In all that time I had several submissive and slaves as well as in online limited relations as in real life relations as well. The longest – witch was also my last relation - was a real 24/7 slavery during a bit more than 6 years. This relationship also is the reason why I haven’t been very active in the online D/s scene. Because I think from the moment you own a slave or submissive you need to concentrate all your energy in this person. That’s a question of respect as the slave actually gives up her life for her Master. So the least you can do is to take care of her as much as you can. That’s the reason why I limit myself to only one slave or submissive at the time.

What am I looking for?

To be clear from the beginning: I am not looking for a little online by the way relation neither for having some quick fun from time to time.

I am looking for nothing less than “the one”. The slave who fulfills all my needs and desires. The one who perfectly fits to me. The one to eventually live in a real 24/7 slavery.

Of course that’s the higher goal where I am eventually heading. I am well aware that this person actually doesn’t exist like this. That’s why I need to create this person, to train a slave to my needs and desires. As this isn’t a thing you do in a couple of hours I divide the whole Master / slave relation in three parts:

The first one is what I call the “Get to know part”. This one will be completely online with no physical contact between the slave and the Master. It mainly consists in starting to get to know each other, to see if both match and to teach the slave her new Masters rules and behaviors.

After this one follows the second part. The part where both will finally meet in real. Often this part is rather short because it’s just to be sure that that the relationship which worked online will work in real too. And after that this part consists into preparing the third and last part too.

The third and last part finally is a 24/7 real slavery and is hopefully open ended. It consists by living together in a real D/s relationship.

What are my likes?

I consider myself as a strict Master. I got my rules and they need to be followed. I am the one who will completely own the slaves life which means that I decide anything starting by what clothes to wear and ending by determining when u can use the restroom or what you eat or drink. You even will have daily tasks to fulfill.

I am into a lot of stuff starting with orgasm and bladder control, bondage, toys and large objects, watersports, humiliation, pain, … To be short I have not too much limits.
Not much limits doesn’t mean no limits at all. I consider anything what causes trouble with the law, anything what puts the slaves’ life or healthy in danger, anything involving harming you social status or revealing your true identity to your family or environment as a no go.

What I expect from you?

If you are still reading this ad you can already consider yourself as a possible candidate because that means that you mostly agree which what I wrote before and that I may offer you the things you expect from a Master. So let me tell you what I expect from you.

Reliability
As this is nothing you can to “by the way” I expect first of all that you can take this serious. It is not a game. It will determine your future life so I expect nothing less than that you take this really serious. That your life for it.

You should be aware of the fact that this eventually will end in a long term relationship which will probably demand a relocation of yours. Think about this too.

Besides that I expect from you to follow my rules even when I am not online so that you get a feeling for what it means to be a 24/7 slave. You will be asked too to maintain on online blog for me. It will be like a private diary of you slavery where I can read how you feel and which will make it much easier for me to adapt myself on your needs.

Female 18 - 30
As I know how it works with those ad’s once more: no male submissive or slaves

Instant messenger and cam
As I mentioned before it will all begin with an online part. Won’t work without messenger and as any slavery is based on the fact that the Master controls his slave at any time a cam is needed. It’s the only way to control someone in an online environment.
I should tell you too, that without showing your face on cam it won’t work. A Master need to see the look in the eyes of his slave to see how she feels.
As far it matters to you I got a cam too but I decide when to turn it on or when not.

Available messenger are Skype, KIK and Snapchat.

Open minded
How can you grow without trying out new things

Respect
A real slave should always be respectful, honest and polite.

Experience
It doesn’t matter for me if you already have some D/s experience or not at all. If I need to take a decision on this one I would even prefer slaves without experience because this avoids the all-time discussion like “But my former Master did it otherwise”.
For the ones with experience one tip: Your old Master doesn’t exist anymore. Your new one will lead the way.

What do I need from you?

To start you can answer this post or send me a PM in here or contact me on Skype, KIK or Snapchat. For all of them my ID is "maitrejulienfr".

First of all you should introduce yourself a bit, telling me your age, where you are from, your situation, telling me about your experience, leaving me a way to contact you back outside this forum.

I would like to see a list of likes and dislikes too. Also your limits are very important to mention. But please do yourself a favor and mention only limits of things you already tried out. No one can say that something is a limit without having tried it once.

And finally the most important thing to tell me is: What you expect form this slavery? Why you choose this way of life?

I hope you enjoyed reading and I hope even more that at least one of you feels herself targeted by this ad. If you have any question to ask feel free to write me a PM in here and I will answer you as soon as I can.

Take care of you

Master Neo

I thought the add title would be a good indicator but as most of the people who contact me are male just to be clear : I am not looking for male slaves. Females only.

Thanks for your understanding.

PurpleS
09-12-2018, 05:53 PM
This deserves a bump!!!!

MasterNeo82
10-19-2018, 10:34 PM
I'll give this a little bumps up because I still haven't found the right one and so I am still looking for a new slave.