PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/slave seeks 18-30/male/master in (see post)

CollegeSlaveBoy
09-04-2018, 01:12 PM
24/male/slave seeks 18-30/male/master in (see post)

Hi! Thanks for reading my ad.

About Me:
Name: Slave Boy
Timezone: EST US
Contact: through PM here (I do NOT do kik. I do Skype, that is how we will play)

I am ideally lookig for someone in the US as I am free to play the longest at night. If you are from elsewhere, my night is your sleep time so it can be a lot of phone tag which gets old.

Before you ask, yes that is me in my picture. It is from 2 years ago but I look the same and recently began a new workout program

Looking for: Male. (Open to Females as well but we all know they don't exist here). Ideally you are younger than me or right around my age. But open to those older if we are a match. Don't message me if you are over 40.

I am realistically looking for one master but if I find two or three that all fit the match, I am happy to be shared. To perform for one than one, just the thought of that really turns me on..

Likes: Taking Orders, Slight Humiliation, Challenges, Anal Play, Gape, Ass to Mouth, Spit, Spanking, Edging, Socks, Dress Up/Costumes, Games of Chance/Dice, Role Play, Exercise Play, Food Play, Showers (I think I got them all..)

Dislikes: Pee, Poo, Pain, CBT, Cum-Eating, Public, Cross-Dressing

You should have similar likes. I understand there may not be a perfect match, but I sure am looking for a close match. You need to be dominant and get off on using me as I get off on being used. When I am in the moment, boundaries can bend. I look forward to surprising you at how horny I get..

Will I show face? Yes. On the agreement, that there are no recording or pictures taken of me. That will violate our trust/relationship.

Do you need a webcam? I like being controlled from a black screen but I want to know your real and the gender you are claiming.

Online/Offline? Online. Offline would only happen on extreme trust and if geographically near each other. Don't get your hopes up for that yet though but we all have fantasies right..

IMPORTANT: I AM NOT looking for someone to control my life. I AM NOT looking for someone I have to report to numerous times a day, be in constant contact with, tasks, etc. I have a job, responsibilities, friends, and a life to live. I AM looking for someone who fits my likes and to play with consistently when we both agree to (ideally weeknights or weekend days). I will be happy to send naughty snaps though.

Current toys include: 2 butt plugs, 1 anal wand, 1 anal bead, 1 douche, 1 mouth gag and other household creative items
I am looking to acquire a few more.. maybe you can help out with that?

Message me if you are interested in having consistent fun and my likes turn you on.

-Slave Boy