PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

robin6916
09-04-2018, 10:30 AM
19/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

Hello community of GetDare!

what I am looking for:
First of all, I am strictly looking for a FEMALE mistress/goddess to serve and there is no age limit at all. I also don’t care about the time zone you live in, since I can be really flexible.

myself as a sub:
My likes and dislikes are just a little overview for you. If you feel uncomfortable with any of these likes, or you really want to do any of my dislikes, it’s totally fine, I can adept myself to you. I am also able to take pictures and videos.
What also needs to be mentioned is that I am open to try new stuff, just tell me whenever you got something new for me.

what I like / my kinks

feet – I have a foot fetish and it would be lovely if we do something related to feet during our sessions.

control – I love getting controlled in general. Whether it’s orgasm control or toilet control, I would love to experience these kinds with you. I am really into forced/ruined orgasms and denial as well!

voice instructions – I am obsessed with hearing my mistress’ voice! When I do, I start feeling week and pathetic, and that’s sometimes what a sub needs.

rules and tasks – I love it when someone decides what I’ll have to do the whole day.

what I usually don’t do too much / dislikes

anal – I am okay with a bit anal, but I don’t really enjoy it. If we do anal, I could use my fingers or my comb. I will always put some latex gloves over my comb, in order to prevent it from any dirt.

using my own voice too much – I am totally fine with soft moaning or talking to my mistress about casual topics. But since I don’t live alone, moaning loudly or talking about sexual topics might be a little risky, and I really dislike this.

pain – As already mentioned above, I can’t be too loud. I love getting spanked and nipple play/pain, but unless I am alone at home, I am hardly able to inflect any pain to me.

what I never do / limits

face – Mainly for privacy purpose. I really want to stay safe and to enjoy my current live as it is.

family – I won’t include any of my family members or friends in the whole relationship.

public – I’m fine with a bit of clothing control, but I won’t do anything embarrassing in public.

heavy pain – The reasons I mentioned above count again. But this time, I don’t like It at all. I’m not too conscious about all the risks of inflicting heavy pain, so I better leave it be.

permanent damage – As I already mentioned, I want to enjoy my life as it is right now. Hence, I won’t even take the risk of getting any permanent damage.

sensible information – Mainly for privacy purpose again. This limit includes information like my cell phone number or my address.

money – I will never pay for any of the service you offer, since we are hopefully both having fun

illegal – I won’t do anything illegal at all.

blackmail – Again, I want to enjoy my life without having to fear about getting blackmailed

myself as a person:
My name is Robin and I live in Europe. I speak german and english fluently and I still attend school. I like to play videogames and to watch series.
If any mistress should add me, I will be her sub preferably long term, but if I won’t have any success, I will start with nofap again and quit my kinky side for quite some time.
I’d consider myself as a really friendly and cool person, hence we could also build up a friendship beside our kinky relationship if you want.

what I require:
I don’t require much as a sub, but before we start this relationship, I will need proof that you are female. It works best with a live picture of you, either of your face or a female body part of you. Usually, one picture will be sufficient, but if any doubt exists, I might ask for a second one.
I would love to get rewarded if I should behave well, but that’s not necessary at all, since I can’t really force my mistress to send my pictures or videos of her.

where to contact me:
I don’t need a long application at all, but please tell me your ASL so I have the slightest knowledge whom I’m talking to. Also, as already mentioned, please ONLY contact me if your can verify at once.
Alright, either hit me up here on GetDare, or add me on my kik

kik: robin6916

Please excuse me for any writing mistakes!
I am looking forward to hearing from you!