PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/slave seeks 18-21/female/master in any place

SubmissiveKit
09-03-2018, 08:53 PM
18/female/slave seeks 18-21/any/master in any place
Anyone interested can Kik me! My Kik is KittieSweetie:p

MasterMichaelNY
09-03-2018, 11:34 PM
First off, I'm not applying, I'm the wrong everything that you want.

I just wanted to remark on your photo, and tell you that you have a cute face, especially your nose. Also if you were to go blonde, you would set the world on fire.

MissSarah
09-04-2018, 06:14 PM

I just wanted to remark on your photo, and tell you that you have a cute face, especially your nose. Also if you were to go blonde, you would set the world on fire.

And maybe augment your breast size and consider a name change to Barbie?

What is it about people having this fucked up illusion of the perfect physical appearance (according to media and advertising hype that 'know' what we want)?

fromo
09-04-2018, 06:28 PM

What is it about people having this fucked up illusion of the perfect physical appearance (according to media and advertising hype that 'know' what we want)?

There's always been a generalised ideal of beauty throughout history, go back 4 centuries and it was the opposite of what it is now XD. But you seem to be missing the point between the op and the response.

SubmissiveKit
09-04-2018, 09:32 PM

Thank you so much and honestly I don't think I would look good blonde but I appreciate the compliment. Feel free to Kik me if you would like to chat chat ☺️ KIK: KittieSweetie

SubmissiveKit
09-04-2018, 09:33 PM

It's okay I don't think that's what they meant at all. I took it as a compliment whether is was meant as one or not ☺️

MasterMichaelNY
09-05-2018, 03:01 PM

Why you putting words into my mouth girl. PM me and we will continue this argument that way. I'm not into hijacking somebody's else's thread. Also it was a complement.