PDA

View Full Version : GetDare Naked Chastity Carnival

tallguy2241
09-03-2018, 08:29 PM
Getdare Naked Chastity Carnival
It’s back! And with more games to play!
I’ve designed a new series of games, in which you can participate as much, or as little, as you desire. Every player will be responsible for whatever tasks they choose to do, and to do their own record keeping. If you don’t want to play, fine…don’t play.
With that out of the way, welcome to the GetDare Naked Chastity Carnival!
So here’s how it works:
First, it’s a naked carnival, so any time you’re reading a report, writing a post, or doing a task (unless specifically allowed otherwise), you are to be naked.
Since it’s a Chastity carnival, you are not allowed to cum unless you have earned the privilege (more on this later)
And, it’s a Carnival! That means lots of games you can do, to earn points!
What games are there? I’m so glad you asked!
Dunk tank: 2 players. Each player takes 3 throws to dunk the other player. Each “dunk” translates into a one minute cold shower. Score 10 points for each time you dunk the other player.
Autopia: 15 minutes to an hour of nude driving (or being a nude passenger). Possibility of additional tasks. Score 15 to 50 points
Human Dartboard: Player volunteers to be the target for a game of darts. Anyone can spend 10 points to throw 10 “darts”. After 24 hours, a random number of hits will be assigned, locations of the “hits” will be determined at random, and are resolved by rubber band snaps. Target receives any points spent on throws.
Tattoo Artist: Player stops by the Tattoo Artist for some skin art, but passes out drunk, so who knows where or what he/she will get! Player will be assigned a word, phrase, or drawing to write on a random body part (never on the head or arms). Score: 10-30, depending on the “tattoo”.
Commando Poker: 2 players. Each player will be dealt a poker hand, Texas Hold’Em style. High hand scores 10-50 points, depending on how high the hand. The low hand receives 2 days or more of going commando, plus additional tasks depending on the winning hand (don’t lose to a Royal Flush!)
Rest Room: When you gotta go, you gotta go! Stop in and receive a random task, which may include pee dares, bathroom control, water dares, and/or public exposure risk (no scat, no drinking pee). Scores vary depending on the task, from 10-50 points
Snack Bar: Stop in for a quick bite, and get a random task, which may include messy food dares, public humiliation, and/or ice dares. Score 10-30.
Human Statue (Corner time): Ever see one of those art fairs where actors pose as famous paintings or statues? Now’s your chance! Various stand/sit/kneel for extended periods of time (will not normally exceed an hour, but longer are possible). Score 10-50 points
The Infirmary: Sometimes you get hurt, or just don’t feel well. Tasks are mostly being unable to use various body parts for extended periods (never more than a day). May also include anal, messy, pee, and/or clothespin play. Score 20-50 points.
Edge-o-matic: Player will stay aroused (hard/wet) for one hour. During that time he/she will do a random number of edges, up to 30. Score 3 points per edge assigned and completed. But be careful, the Edge-o-matic is a delicate machine, prone to the occasional malfunction.

The Juke Box: Sometimes you just want to chill to some music. But unfortunately, this Juke Box doesn’t give you a choice of what to listen to, or for how long, and it plays the same song over and over! You will be assigned a song (YouTube link) and an amount of time. You will then play the song on a loop for that amount of time. 10 to 40 points.

The Mad Clown: There is a Mad Clown that terrorizes the Carnival. He may appear at any time, to any one, or group, of Carnival players, giving out random tasks. These tasks may include things not normally available at the various games or booths. His tasks give no points, and must be resolved before you can continue at the Carnival.
Wait until your visit to a game or booth has been resolved before going to another, and limit yourself to one game or booth per day. There will be more games and booths in the future, but this should get things started.
So what do I do with the points?
Some booths will allow you to spend points on others (see “The Human Dartboard”). But the main purpose is to save up and earn your orgasm! Step up to the House of Orgasm, deposit 100 points, and you will be given a way to cum. If you choose not to do the task, your 100 points will be considered forfeited.
So what if I really don’t want to (or can’t) complete an assigned task?
A valid question. While I don’t consider any task I assign to be that outrageous, you may not always agree. If this happens, you will, of course, not earn your points. Furthermore, you must do one of the following:
1. Stay away from the Carnival for 3 days.
2. Spend 2 hours in the Carnival Jail: Basically, you will lock yourself in your bedroom for 2 hours. No eating, sleeping, using the bathroom, or ANY other activity…basically 2 hours of staring at a wall.
3. Spend a day in the Carnival Stocks. During those 24 hours, any participant may spend 1 point for a spank, 5 points for a nipple twist for 5 seconds, or 30 points to make you edge.
Sounds great! How do I sign up?
Glad you asked! First, strip (remember the naked part?). Then, fill out this form: (and be honest!)
Height:
Weight:
Hair color/ Eye color:
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: got a hairy chest, a prominent mole, tattoos? Let us know

Then tell us which booth you want to visit! Have fun!

kjhkj
09-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Let’s get this started. I will be at the infirmary

Height: 6 feet
Weight: 160 lbs
Hair color/ eye color: brown
I have a light scar under my left eye

tallguy2241
09-03-2018, 09:06 PM
We have our first victim...I mean, visitor!

Alas, you seem to have some bladder problems.
The good news, is you get to do this one clothed. The bad news, you must pee in your clothes.
30 points. If you do it in a public place, add 20 more.

kjhkj
09-03-2018, 09:18 PM
I manage to pee my cargo pants that I’ve been wearing for the day outside in the streets. I will now go to snack bar

tallguy2241
09-03-2018, 09:25 PM
One booth or game per day. Otherwise I will get too swamped with requests. And we have to let the chastity last a little while. I will resolve your Snack Bar visit tomorrow.

Pworf
09-03-2018, 09:30 PM
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight:155
Hair/eye color: black/green
No real distinguishing characteristics

I’ll go to the infirmary to

tallguy2241
09-03-2018, 09:44 PM
Welcome, Pworf!

Bug bites... not too many, but they hurt.

Keep 2 clothespins attached to your body somewhere for 2 hours. You may move them from the first place you put them, but you need to attach two new ones before removing the old ones. 25 points

Foxygirl5
09-03-2018, 09:53 PM
I will be at the snack bar

Height. 5’ 10”
Weight. 145
Colors: brown/browm

tallguy2241
09-03-2018, 10:19 PM
Welcome Foxygirl5!

Just as the food arrives, the lights go out!

For a 24 hour period, eat all meals blindfolded (as well as nude). 20 points

martmen11
09-03-2018, 10:25 PM
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 200
Brown Hair Blue Eyes

Ill head to the juke box first

tallguy2241
09-03-2018, 10:38 PM
Welcome martmen11

The Juke Box really got stuck! 40 minutes!

Of Kenny G : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN2RnjFHmNY

Sorry....but it does get you 40 points.

martmen11
09-03-2018, 10:44 PM
THats not toooo bad. And it IS anlot of points

martmen11
09-04-2018, 12:28 PM
Im still at the carnival and im going where it feels right ( your choice)

Maplebaconx
09-04-2018, 12:55 PM
I will be at the restroom

Height: 5,11
Weight: 180
Brown hair green eyes

WAMPup
09-04-2018, 07:50 PM
Oooo. This looks fun. Sure I'll play.

5'7"
Hair/Eyes both brown
Hairy

I'll start at the juke box for them awesome tunes.
While I'm there I'll see if anyone wants to head to the commando poker table sometime later. (Tomorrow perhaps?)

Pworf
09-04-2018, 08:22 PM
Managed to finish all 2 hrs by moving clothespins about every 10 mins. Started on my ball sack, then moved to my ears (lower part then upper part) then to my nose, feet, hands and then repeated until timer went off. I was naked for this time of course.

I think I’ll head to the rest room next

tallguy2241
09-04-2018, 09:00 PM
Welcome Maplebaconx and WAMPup!

Maplebaconx: Feeling very tired, you lay down and take a nap. But your need to pee is too strong! Lay in a bathtub, and pee on yourself. 40 points

WAMPup: The Juke Box plays Blondie's "Call me" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbiy4xSpO6k for 30 minutes. 30 points.

The Mad Clown sees martmen11 wandering around aimlessly....so the Clown gives him some aim! He pushes martmen11 into the Dunk Tank pool! Two minute cold shower. No points

kjhkj, assuming you still want the Snack Bar: Human hot dog time! Get messy with a bottle of ketchup and one of mustard. 20 points. If you add relish, +10.

WAMPup
09-04-2018, 09:17 PM
Nice selections for music. Can do.

otrsan
09-05-2018, 12:53 AM
Happy to see this back. I’ll play, starting with a trip to the edge-o-matic.

Height: 6,
Weight: 205
Hair: brown
Eyes: blue

WAMPup
09-05-2018, 05:19 AM
Alright. That wasn't so bad, and 30 points is a sizable amount. New day, new booth. Today I think I may be a bit hungry so I'll make a trip to the snack bar.

Still hoping I can find someone who will want to play cards later.

Pworf
09-05-2018, 06:05 AM
I’ll play cards after completing whatever rest room task I get WAMPup

tallguy2241
09-05-2018, 06:18 AM
Welcome back to the Carnival, otrsan! The Edge-o-matic is cruel to you....or maybe kind....25 edges! 75 points if you can complete it in an hour!

WAMPup
09-05-2018, 06:25 AM
Oh! In that case, we'll do cards today instead of the snack bar.

Pworf
09-05-2018, 06:36 AM
I’ll wait on the restroom and do cards then WAMPup so we can play today

Yin
09-05-2018, 07:52 AM
let's see what fun activities this carnival has to offer!

Height: 190cm
Weight: 100kg
Hair color/ Eye color: brown/brown
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: None that I can think of

Just to be safe, I think I'll visit the restroom first!

martmen11
09-05-2018, 09:18 AM
After the dunk tank, ill head to the infirmary to dry off and warm up

RebekaD
09-05-2018, 04:00 PM
Hi tallguy, miss me?

Height: 5'0''
Weight: 142
Hair color/ Eye color: brown hair/blue eyes

I walk in and look around and not paying attention to where I'm going fall and end up having to take a trip to the Infirmary before I can do anything else.

tallguy2241
09-05-2018, 09:52 PM
Rebeka! Good to see you again, my friend!

Pworf and WAMpup playing poker. Pworf gets 2 pair....only to lose on the final card to WAMpup's full house! Pworf, you get 4 days commando, plus, you must sleep totally nude each night. WAMpup scores 25 points.

Yin, in the restroom:for a 24 hour period, you may not use the same toilet twice. 35 points

martmen11 at the Infirmary: 5 grapes, up the butt. Keep them in 15 minutes. 30 points.

And my sweet RebekaD, also at the Infirmary: Attach 5 clothespins to the inside of each thigh. Pull them off after 15 minutes. 25 points

Maplebaconx
09-06-2018, 04:07 AM
I’m not going to pee on myself. I dont get the points

WAMPup
09-06-2018, 08:59 AM
Yesterday's success with cards was very rewarding. up to 55 points and starting to get hungry, I'm going to go to the snack bar today.

tallguy2241
09-06-2018, 09:00 AM
I’m not going to pee on myself. I dont get the points

Certainly that's your call, but please also note on the first page of the thread, there is a penalty for not doing a task:

1. Stay away from the Carnival for 3 days.
2. Spend 2 hours in the Carnival Jail: Basically, you will lock yourself in your bedroom for 2 hours. No eating, sleeping, using the bathroom, or ANY other activity…basically 2 hours of staring at a wall.
3. Spend a day in the Carnival Stocks. During those 24 hours, any participant may spend 1 point for a spank, 5 points for a nipple twist for 5 seconds, or 30 points to make you edge.

martmen11
09-06-2018, 09:12 AM
Anal is super uncomfortable for me so i will be refusing that. Ill spend 24 hours in the stocks

tallguy2241
09-06-2018, 09:16 AM
Anal is super uncomfortable for me so i will be refusing that. Ill spend 24 hours in the stocks

So here is an opportunity to spend some of those hard earned points. Spend 1 for a spank, 5 for a nipple twist, or 30 for an edge, while he is defenseless in the stocks!

Yin
09-06-2018, 09:30 AM
So here is an opportunity to spend some of those hard earned points. Spend 1 for a spank, 5 for a nipple twist, or 30 for an edge, while he is defenseless in the stocks!

If I could gain points by harassing him a little he'd be in for a harsh time, but I think this way he'll be safe from me :D

Am currently doing my task, it's fairly simple though as my flat has two toilets and I don't mind peeing in the shower.

martmen11
09-06-2018, 09:37 AM
If I could gain points by harassing him a little he'd be in for a harsh time, but I think this way he'll be safe from me :D l

Im glad you DONT gain points then hahaha

Pworf
09-06-2018, 07:30 PM
I’ll go to the rest room now

tallguy2241
09-06-2018, 10:18 PM
Pworf in the rest room: For a 24 hour period, you must be naked every time you use a rest room, wherever it may be.

otrsan
09-07-2018, 06:38 AM
Welcome back to the Carnival, otrsan! The Edge-o-matic is cruel to you....or maybe kind....25 edges! 75 points if you can complete it in an hour!

I approach the edge-o-magic and insert my hardening cock into the machine. Nervous and excited, I can feel but not see the machine start a slow, steady rhythm. I can feel the pre-cum drip. Quickly, I approach the edge, and think there’s no way I can last a full hour without cumming. But the machine is relentless, bringing me to the brink of orgasm over and over. Each time is an agony of longing. In a daze, i realize the machine has slowed its rhythm and its touch is as light as a feather. I have been brought to the brink of ultimate pleasure 25 times at least. 10 minutes later, I am released.

75 points for me!

otrsan
09-07-2018, 06:44 AM
Unable to decide where to go next, I flip a coin...Fate decides. I step up to be a human dartboard!

otrsan
09-07-2018, 06:48 AM
Im glad you DONT gain points then hahaha

If I could gain points by harassing him a little he'd be in for a harsh time, but I think this way he'll be safe from me :D

Personally, I think the stocks are way too expensive!

Yin
09-07-2018, 12:56 PM
I feel a little feisty and would like to visit the Edge-o-matic today =)

Rtslave
09-07-2018, 03:01 PM
I’m naked and ready to play at the carnival.

Height:6 ft 2”
Weight: 19 stone
Hair color/ Eye color: Brown / blue eyes
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: I’m hairy!

I’d love to be a human statue

tallguy2241
09-07-2018, 04:01 PM
otrsan at the dartboard! Everybody step up, only 10 points for 10 darts!

Yin steps into the Edge-o-matic....and gets 28 edges!

Rtslave, welcome! For your statue: Standing, bent over, spread your ass cheeks. 20 minutes 35

Pworf: I forgot to post your points for that last one. 20 points.

DaDareBoi
09-07-2018, 11:04 PM
Hello. I’ll be going to the human statue.
Height: 5’9
Weight: 150
Hair color/ Eye color: Brown, Blue

romansoldier
09-08-2018, 03:06 AM
This carneval sounds like fun so I'll join. As a start I'm heading to the tattoo artist.

Height:6 feet
Weight: 155 lbs
Hair color/ Eye color: both brown
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: I have hairy legs.

tallguy2241
09-08-2018, 11:21 AM
2 new visitors...welcome!

DaDareBoi: Sit in a chair, legs as far apart as possible, hands on knees. 30 minutes. 15 points

romansoldier: The tattoo artist draws a spider on your inner left thigh. Not too bad. 15 points.

And time is running out....otrsan needs some darts!

DaDareBoi
09-08-2018, 10:33 PM
After that lovely session of being a art piece, I need to use the rest room.

Rtslave
09-08-2018, 11:35 PM
My back aches and my cheeks are well spread, perhaps I should visit the infirmary.

boiboi13
09-09-2018, 06:29 AM
I cant make up my mind which booth to go, so I just walk in a random direction.

Height: 5 feet 8 inch
Weight: 159 lbs
Hair color: black
Eye color: brown
I have a light scar on my right cheek

martmen11
09-09-2018, 09:56 AM
Personally, I think the stocks are way too expensive!

I agree. I think there must be a better way to do it

tallguy2241
09-09-2018, 10:05 AM
I agree. I think there must be a better way to do it

Then what do you propose?

Perhaps 10 points to get a random result?

martmen11
09-09-2018, 10:07 AM

I dont think you should pay close to as much. It is a punishment after all.

tallguy2241
09-09-2018, 10:10 AM
DaDareBoi in the rest room: Lie down in a bath tub, pee on yourself. 40 points

Rtslave at the Infirmary: For 2 hours (not while sleeping) you can not use your left arm.

boiboi13: The Mad Clown does not like seeing people wander randomly. Pick a place, or he may do something to you, and you get no points from him!

tallguy2241
09-09-2018, 10:21 AM
and otrsan....no one walks away from the Dartboard empty handed! You get 10 snaps:

3 to the inner right thigh, 3 to the sole of your left foot, 3 to your right nipple, 1 to your genitals.

Maplebaconx
09-09-2018, 12:44 PM
May I come back now? It is now time for me to spend time in the stocks?

otrsan
09-09-2018, 12:56 PM
and otrsan....no one walks away from the Dartboard empty handed! You get 10 snaps:

3 to the inner right thigh, 3 to the sole of your left foot, 3 to your right nipple, 1 to your genitals.

I exit the dartboard area somewhat dejected, having failed to earn a single point. The sting on my thigh and foot are fading, but I the pain on my nipple and cock are still quite sharp. The last snap was especially strong!

My private parts need more attention, so I head back to the edge-o-matic!

otrsan
09-09-2018, 01:01 PM

I think that would work great, though I might charge only 5 and have the range of outcomes be big. To provide incentive I also think there should be a chance for the person spending the points to win a prize.

Same idea for the dartboard, in my opinion.

WAMPup
09-09-2018, 02:26 PM
It's been a couple days, maybe it was just missed. I'd like to go to the snack bar.

CapnKink
09-09-2018, 02:40 PM
It was a long drive and I need the loo so I’m off to the bathroom first.

boiboi13
09-09-2018, 05:14 PM
After walking in circle, I finally found the The Infirmary.

tallguy2241
09-09-2018, 09:39 PM
Ok....catching up on a few things.....

Change to the stocks: 5 points will give a randomly selected punishment to the one in the stocks. Spanks, nipple twists, edges, messy, body writing all possible.

CapnKink: Give us a description (see first page of this thread), then I will resolve your bathroom visit.

otrsan: neglected to give your points for the dartboard. 20 points.

Maplebaconx: You do not need to do the stocks...you have been away for 3 days, that's good enough. You only need to do one of those choices when you decline a task.

WAMPup: Sorry, I did indeed miss it. At the Snack Bar: This one you do clothed. Stick an unwrapped chocolate bar down your pants (your choice, back or front). Walk around a public place for an hour. 40 points.

otrsan at the Edge-o-mattic: 11 edges, 33 points.

boiboi13 at the Infirmary: Snap a rubber band 5 times on each nipple, every 5 minutes, do this 12 times. 30 points.

The Mad Clown has been spotted wandering around carrying a whipped cream pie, looking for a victim.Giving him some points might make him look elsewhere....or maybe even let you choose his target.

WAMPup
09-10-2018, 01:40 AM
NP, threads like these are a lot to manage. It happens. And Woah! 40 points? You can bet I'll be finishing this one. I'll get a report up when I've actually done it, but I'll be sitting at a whopping 95 points after 3 tasks. :D May I split the bar in half, putting one half in the front and one in the back? :p

boiboi13
09-10-2018, 02:06 AM
The nurse at the infirmary is rather bad at giving injections, after spending the last hour jabbing me on my nipples, both of them are rather sore.(trying to some work while flicking my nipples are so distracting ....)

I decide to take a break and relax before heading to the snack bar for a bite.

tallguy2241
09-10-2018, 08:32 AM
WAMPup: yes you can

letshavesomefun
09-10-2018, 08:44 AM
Height:5ft 5inch
Weight:14.5 stone
Hair color/ Eye color: bald/blue

Heading to the snack bar

tallguy2241
09-10-2018, 09:01 AM
letshavesomefun: Pour a refrigerator-chilled 2 liter bottle of soda over your head 25

Maplebaconx
09-10-2018, 02:47 PM
I head to the bathroom

WAMPup
09-10-2018, 03:46 PM
Well that was certainly an interesting experience. Public is normally not for me, but hidden public just seems so much more fun. Hope it doesn't stain too badly.

Alright. Let's go to the restroom now.

letshavesomefun
09-10-2018, 11:15 PM
Brrrr that was cold. Off to bathroom now.

tallguy2241
09-11-2018, 09:57 AM
And I thought only girls all went to the bathroom together. So, you all get the same task!

For a 24 hour period, every time you need to pee, sit backwards on the toilet. 20 points.

Maplebaconx, WAMPup , letshavesomefun there you go!

WAMPup
09-11-2018, 04:25 PM
Oh no! I did a goof. Currently I am doing a punishment for one of Bloxo's threads. I am to pee on all fours into a bowl or the tub when I have to pee. Unfortunately it specified for the next 3 days from the time I earned that punishment and I still have 2 days left on that.(Well...a day and a half). So my current task for this game is not doable for me. However since that is due to my own lack of foresight I will accept my punishment of 24 hours in the stocks. Sadly forfeiting the points that would have taken me over 100. 24 hours starts now.

Maplebaconx
09-12-2018, 04:27 AM
I forgot about the dare and used the toilet regularly. I’ll spend a day in the stocks

WAMPup
09-12-2018, 05:06 PM
I managed to get through my time on the stocks unscathed, but I know someone else who will not. Sorry maple, but I'm going to spend 10 points to give you two random punishments before I go off to the infirmary. New point total 85.

tallguy2241
09-12-2018, 10:12 PM
Maplebaconx , your 2 random punishments are 20 spanks, and 1 edge, courtesy of WAMpup

WAMpup at the Infirmary: Take a 3 minute, fully clothed cold shower, 10 points (sorry!)

letshavesomefun
09-13-2018, 01:01 PM
Im goimg to carnival jail see you all monday night.
Forgot all about this today and used toilet as normal.

T5P
09-13-2018, 01:34 PM
I'll go to the juke box too.

Height: 5ft 8.5"
Weight: not sure
Hair /eyes: Blonde and brown

WAMPup
09-13-2018, 03:20 PM
Back up to 95 points. Clothed showers. These are fun. I thought 3 minutes would seem like a lot, but it went by pretty fast. I think I'll stay at the infirmary while I dry off.

Jeopardy
09-13-2018, 05:44 PM
Evening all! Excited that the carnival is back in town!

Height: 6'
Weight: 215
Hair color/ Eye color: brown / green
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: going a bit bald, so may be shaving my head soon; glasses

I love me some funnel cake, so I'm off to the Snack Bar...

tallguy2241
09-14-2018, 02:42 PM
Jeopardy....welcome back, my friend, to the show that never ends!

At the snack bar: for a 24 hour period, eat all meals blindfolded (and nude)

WAMpup at the Infirmary: Snap a rubber band 5 times on each nipple, every 5 minutes, do this 12 times. 30 points

TSP listening to the Juke Box: 30 minutes of David Bowie's "Let's Dance" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbD_kBJc_gI 30 points

Maplebaconx
09-14-2018, 05:34 PM
I go to play commando poker

WAMPup
09-15-2018, 07:13 AM
Well that was certainly interesting. Got a fair bit harder right near the end, but definitely had the motivation to keep going. That's a lot of points. 125 total? Yes please. Now that I'm sensitive and a little sore, I think it's time to step up to the House of Orgasm and deposit 100 points. Let's see what I get. :D

tallguy2241
09-15-2018, 08:21 AM
WAMPup has earned the first orgasm! With all of the time you have spent at the Infirmary, you are to lay on your back, blindfolded, using your non-dominant hand. When done, you may not clean up for 30 minutes.

Maple still needs an opponent for Poker. Any takers?

lta9613
09-15-2018, 08:26 AM
I'll play poker, curious about that royal flush lol...

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 155
Hair color/ Eye color: brown / blue
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: A bit of body hair and a tattoo

tallguy2241
09-15-2018, 08:39 AM
Welcome back to the Carnival, lta9613

Poker match between Maple and lta: lta almost draws a straight, but comes up one short. Both players have a pair (the same pair), but Maple has the higher kicker. lta gets 2 days commando, and 15 minutes of corner time. Maple wins 15 points.

WAMPup
09-15-2018, 09:46 AM
:D I can do that. It's been a while so I'm sure it'll make quite a mess. You'll be seeing me again in a few days unless I decide I want to go back into chastity sooner. ;)

Maplebaconx
09-15-2018, 12:30 PM
I’m feeling pretty lucky so I’ll keep playing commando poker

Jeopardy
09-15-2018, 12:40 PM
The food court was not kind to me!

Breakfast was ok - a bagel. Not too bad to eat naked and blindfolded. Drank the coffee out of a travel cup - safety first!

Lunch would have been at work. Yeah - skipped that one!

Dinner went with something safe - cereal and milk. I think I got half into my mouth over 20 minutes? I ended up going to bed hungry...

Which I guess means I should head to the Infirmary?

tallguy2241
09-15-2018, 07:53 PM
Just because I say to eat naked and blind doesn't mean you can't prepare something first :)

Jeopardy at the Infirmary: Insert 5 grapes up the butt, leave them in for 15 minutes. 30 points

Maple really wants to lose his shorts....who wants to play poker?

WAMPup
09-15-2018, 09:17 PM
Screw it. I'll earn the points for freedom again soon enough. I'll play poker and lock myself back in for another few days or more of chastity. I did get my, rather messy, orgasm after all. I'm curious about that royal flush myself.(Currently sitting at 25 points.)

tallguy2241
09-15-2018, 10:35 PM
That's the spirit, WAMPup!

Maple vs WAMPup: Once again, all the good cards are the common cards...2 aces and 2 jacks from the flop and the turn. But Maple again has the higher card. So he technically wins with 2 pair!

WAMPup: 3 days commando, plus 50 spanks with a wooden spoon or similar. Maple gets 20 points.

Maplebaconx
09-16-2018, 06:13 AM
I’ve got to pee so I’m going to the restroom

lta9613
09-16-2018, 07:10 AM
Did my cornertime last night after work...continuing day two of commandoness now!

tallguy2241
09-16-2018, 10:48 AM
Maple in the rest room : For a 24 hour period, you can use a toilet (any toilet) only 2 times. 30 points.

WAMPup
09-16-2018, 12:54 PM
Well into day 1 of commando and finished the spanks. I imagine I have to wait until I've finished all of my days commando before I can go on to another task? If not I'd like to visit the food court again.

tallguy2241
09-17-2018, 08:49 AM
Yes, while doing commando time you can visit other places, just not more poker.

WAMPup: dump a large soda down your pants at a fast food place. 30 points Get someone of the opposite gender to do it: 50 points. Obviously, you can be clothed for this.

letshavesomefun
09-17-2018, 12:23 PM
im off to snackbar
currently on 25 points

WAMPup
09-17-2018, 12:24 PM
Oof. That was too many points to pass up. I managed to convince a friend to help me out for those extra points. Totally worth it. I took a towel with me....and it did not help as much as I thought it would. So cold. So very cold and sticky. And in day two of commando so there was less fabric to absorb the liquid. Anyway that brings me to 75 points. Well seeing as the snack bar has been very rewarding so far, I'll stick around a little longer.

Maplebaconx
09-17-2018, 12:47 PM
I did the task so now I’m at 45 points . I now head to commando poker

DaDareBoi
09-17-2018, 07:12 PM
Sadly, I have had to leave for a while, but I have now came back, and I really need to pee.

lta9613
09-17-2018, 07:33 PM
Finished my second day of commando this morning...so I think I'll head to the restroom.

tallguy2241
09-17-2018, 08:14 PM
letshavesomefun and WAMPup at the Snack Bar: The Mad Clown is lurking there, and assigns a challenge to you both. In the next 24 hours, whichever one of you gets messy with the most different things, wins 50 points. The other....gets nothing. PM me with what you have done, and I will announce the winner.

DaDareBoi: Welcome back! Go for a walk around the block. Half way around, pee your pants. 35 points

lta9613: For a 72 hour period, you must be nude every time you use a rest room. 30 points. Yes this means you must wait the 3 days until your next task to get these points.

Maplebaconx needs an opponent!

lta9613
09-17-2018, 08:25 PM
I was wondering what that maniacal cackling was at the snack bar...

WAMPup
09-18-2018, 06:15 AM
And sent. I hope that's enough to do it. 50 points would get me back to the House of Orgasm. (And after that session I could really use it.)

letshavesomefun
09-18-2018, 09:07 AM
Mine submitted as well. Hope I have done enough.

Good luck wampup

CapnKink
09-18-2018, 03:05 PM
Height: 6ft 2in
Weight: 81Kg
Hair color/ Eye color: dark brown:hazel
distinguishing characteristics: bit of body hair, 3 small tattoos, one larger on my thigh

Still waiting for the toilet now and rather desperate to pee.

lta9613
09-18-2018, 03:17 PM
Day 1 of my 3 days of using the restroom naked...thank goodness I didn't have to go at work, that could have been interesting. Could also get interesting at the bar tonight...but it is a gay bar...

tallguy2241
09-18-2018, 09:01 PM
It was a close contest between WAMPup and letshavesomefun at the Snack Bar, but we do have a winner....WAMPup, you get the points!

CapnKink in the rest room: Strip in a public rest room stall. Remain nude for 2 minutes. 35 points.

Maple never got an opponent for Commando Poker. He can try again, or choose another venue.

WAMPup
09-18-2018, 09:42 PM
OH! YAY! Looks like I'll be going back to the House of Orgasm again Seeing as I managed to somehow get 50 points twice from the snack bar. Deposit 100 points I will.

tallguy2241
09-19-2018, 11:36 AM
WAMPup takes a second visit to the Hall of Orgasm: Use your non-dominant hand, and ruin your orgasm.

letshavesomefun
09-19-2018, 01:11 PM
Im staying in the snackbar...

tallguy2241
09-20-2018, 10:51 AM
letshavesomefun at the snack bar: One bottle of choc. Syrup, one can whipped cream 20 points

lta9613
09-20-2018, 12:10 PM
7 more hours left of my 72 hours of nude restrooming...Went in a gas station last night, at the urinal. No one came in sadly...

lta9613
09-20-2018, 07:36 PM
My nude bathroom time is complete! Luckily, have had 2 of the 3 days off so didn't have to really risk it at work. Did have fun times at the bar (It's a gay bar so guys are almost always nude) and at the gas station but mission complete!

I think I'll go to the Edge-O-Matic

tallguy2241
09-21-2018, 01:06 PM
lta9613 steps up to the Edge o matic, and gets 21 edges! Have fun!

lta9613
09-22-2018, 05:30 AM
Did all 21 edges last night! Wanted to finish it off but didn't. Had an interesting night of sleep...

lta9613
09-23-2018, 07:17 AM
I think I need a trip back to the restroom

CapnKink
09-23-2018, 12:13 PM
I’m done in the rest room with my naked time. I’m a bit hungry so I’m off to the Snack Bar

tallguy2241
09-23-2018, 09:08 PM
lta9613 in the rest room: Lie down in a bath tub, and pee on yourself 40 points

CapnKink at the Snack Bar: Sing for your supper! Order anything you like from a fast food place, but you must sing your order! 50 points. Nudity not required.

WAMPup
09-24-2018, 01:59 AM
Alright, I think I've enjoyed my freedom long enough. I'm back again with my left over 25 points and I think I'll start by visiting the restroom.

tallguy2241
09-24-2018, 12:36 PM
WAMPup in the restroom: Strip in a public rest room stall. Push your clothes into an adjacent stall. Count to 10, and retrieve your clothes. 40 points

WAMPup
09-24-2018, 01:43 PM
That is devious and I love it. I'll get back to you when I've done it (or when I've decided it's too much for me).

WAMPup
09-24-2018, 07:39 PM
Sorry for the double post. I went to go do this on, but I totally chickened out. It's a lot of points, but public stuff makes me anxious. I will accept my 24 hours in the stocks starting now.

lta9613
09-24-2018, 08:50 PM
Not the first time I've given myself a golden shower...and I think that gets me up to 133 points. I think I'll go to the house of orgasm

CapnKink
09-25-2018, 10:33 AM
Well I’ve just ordered the most musical pizza I’ve ever ordered. I’ll be off to the Edge-o-matic I think next.
(85 points at the moment)

tallguy2241
09-25-2018, 12:17 PM
lta9613 : You may only use one finger to bring yourself to orgasm.

CapnKink : Only 6 edges.

letshavesomefun
09-25-2018, 01:17 PM
on 45 points.

I need to use the bathroom

WAMPup
09-26-2018, 04:37 PM
Okay. I'm not trapped in the stocks anymore so I think I'll try my luck at the snack bar again.

Kethmage
09-26-2018, 07:01 PM
I will join. I am a 5'10". Male that weighs about 250lbs. I have brown hair and brown eyes. Short hair but not buzz cut

I am very hairy and a bit chubby.

I would like to start at the snack bar

CapnKink
09-27-2018, 09:02 AM
Well that’s the edge-o-magic done but no points apparently.

Ah well, back to the bathrooms for me

lta9613
09-27-2018, 06:51 PM
That was an interesting orgasm to say the least...decided to use my middle finger since it was the most surface area.

I think I will play poker if there's another player

tallguy2241
09-28-2018, 09:23 AM
Apologies for the delay....real life intervenes sometimes.

letshavesomefun in the rest room: For a 24 hour period, you must be nude every time you use a rest room. 20 points

WAMPup at the Snack Bar: Hold an ice cube against each nipple for 5 minutes. 20 points

CapnKink : Each edge from the Edge o matic gives 3 points. For your bathroom break: Strip in a public rest room stall. Remain nude for 2 minutes. 35 points

Kethmage, welcome to the Carnival! At the Snack Bar: Get messy with one bottle each of mustard and ketchup 20 points. add relish +10 points

lta9613 needs an opponent for Commando Poker!

WAMPup
09-28-2018, 11:42 AM
Alright I have done my thing and I have to say....not a fan of ice. Brrr. Thankfully it was just my nipples and nothing else. But another 20 points brings my total to 45.

I'll join in on commando poker if people are looking for players.

Seems another player has been found. I will go back to the infirmary instead.

Maplebaconx
09-28-2018, 03:48 PM
I want to play commando poker

boiboi13
09-29-2018, 01:22 AM
Hi tallguy,

I am back from life, hehe wander into the Edge-o-matic.

tallguy2241
09-29-2018, 01:31 PM
I was going to have a 3 way....in Poker, that is. But someone backed out.

So, lta9613 and Maplebaconx : lta starts off with an A 8, maple with a 2 3. And then the Turn reveals two more 3s ! Maple wins with 3 of a kind. lta gets 4 days commando, and 2 edges. Maple wins 30 points.

WAMPup at the Infirmary: For 2 hours, you can not use your left arm. Find a way to keep it tied up so you can't use it. Sleeping time does not count. And remember to still stay nude during the task. 35 points.

boiboi13 : Edge o matic gives you 7 edges. 21 points.

WAMPup
09-29-2018, 01:46 PM
I will do that. And 3 way game? I didn't know we could do that.

tallguy2241
09-29-2018, 03:30 PM
Anything is possible. The Carnival is a magical place!

For the next 24 hours, the Autopia is offering double points!

boiboi13
09-30-2018, 08:04 AM
Ok, I had finished my 7 edges for 21 points, bringing my total to 51 points.
I would next visit the Tattoo Artist.

WAMPup
09-30-2018, 12:29 PM
There. I did my time. Honestly It wasn't as that bad. Mostly just annoying. That brings me to 80 points. I think I'll go back to the bathroom again.

tallguy2241
09-30-2018, 11:01 PM
boiboi13 at the Tattoo Artist: The artist draws a big red heart (at least 5"/ 12 cm high) 25 points

WAMPup in the Rest Room: For a 24 hour period, every time you need to pee, sit backwards on the toilet. 20 points

Jerichohol1c
09-30-2018, 11:42 PM
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 300
Hair color/ Eye color: brown/hazel
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: got a hairy chest, a prominent mole, tattoos? nothing of particular note.

Autopia for me

tallguy2241
10-01-2018, 06:38 PM
Jerichohol1c at the Autopia: You just missed on the double points, but here is your task: 15 minutes driving time, clothes must be kept in trunk 30 points. Welcome to the Carnival!

WAMPup
10-01-2018, 07:29 PM
Ignore me. my schedule keeps me all over the place and I actually forgot that today was still today. XD

Jerichohol1c
10-01-2018, 09:21 PM
That was not so bad. At least it was pretty quiet today.

I will step up to the Tattoo Artist next

WAMPup
10-02-2018, 03:14 AM
OK. Now it has been 24 hours. XD It was weird to do at work, but nobody came into the bathroom while I was doing it. Thankfully. another 20 points puts me at 100, but I'm choosing to remain in chastity and denial for the remainder of the week for reasons. So I will go to the snack bar and try to accumulate more points.

MsDemeanorCD
10-02-2018, 04:15 AM
Hello fellow carnival goers.
I've just wandered in in a bit of a disoriented haze so have decided to pay a visit to the Infirmary.

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 12st
Hair color/ Eye color: Brown, Blue
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: Hairy chest, shaved balls.

lta9613
10-02-2018, 10:15 AM
Well I really suck at poker...but the edges and commando days are finished

I'll try Autopia

angua
10-02-2018, 03:19 PM
Height: 5’ 9”
Weight: 200
Brown Hair, brown Eyes

I'll start with a trip to the Snack Bar

DaDareBoi
10-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Whoops! Looks like I forgot about this thread. Anyway, I now need to become a human statue, as my punishment for leaving for so long.

tallguy2241
10-02-2018, 08:27 PM
Jerichohol1c at the Tattoo Artist: He draws a red dragon on your inner right thigh....pretty cool, actually. 15 points.

WAMPup at the Snack Bar: A challenging one- for a 24 hour period, eat all meals without using your hands! 50 points.

MsDemeanorCD: Welcome to the Carnival! At the Infirmary: Stick 5 grapes up your butt, leave them for 15 minutes. 30 points

lta9613 at the Autopia: 15 minutes....no clothes in the car at all! Have fun getting to and from the car! 50 points

angua, welcome to the Carnival! At the Snack Bar: Human Sundae- one bottle of chocolate syrup, one can of whipped cream. 20 points

DaDareBoi: Welcome back! Your statue: Standing, hands on breasts (“hand bra”), feet a comfortable distance apart. 20 minutes. 15 points.

lta9613
10-02-2018, 08:35 PM
I will totally be able to do this tomorrow, at least getting to the car. Woot, garage!

lta9613
10-03-2018, 06:00 PM
So, I'm house sitting for my parents and they luckily have a garage. I was able to enter my car, no clothes. The live in a nice little neighborhood so I had to do my 15 minutes at night. I turned down the road and never really stopped at the stop sign, just sort of drifted. Was able to make it to the main road that is one lane and pretty straight. Went down it for a bit, turned around, and made my way back home. I almost just parked in the driveway for a little bit of fun, but noticed a neighbor was on his porch so pulled into the driveway. 50 points for me!

I think I need to go to the restroom now!

DaDareBoi
10-03-2018, 07:00 PM
Whew! After that shift as a human statue, I really need a bathroom break.

boiboi13
10-03-2018, 08:00 PM
After waking up to find the big red heart drawn above my belly button, I decide to try for a better luck playing commando poker.

WAMPup
10-03-2018, 08:21 PM
24 hours of no hand use when eating. You hit one of my major likes. A cross section between two of my biggest kinks. Of course I did this one. My morning cereal out of my doggie bowl. I made sure I use plenty of milk. I skipped lunch because I worked today. But then I had lasagna for dinner, once again out of my doggie bowl. That was so much fun and I made quite the mess of myself. I think I’ll stop by for commando poker. I don’t have anything to lose sitting at 150 points.

tallguy2241
10-03-2018, 09:16 PM
boiboi13 and WAMPup, playing poker: Both players draw total garbage. But boiboi13 has an ace, so he wins....barely. 10 points for boiboi13, 1 day commando for WAMPup.

Seeing a line at the Rest room, the Mad Clown wanders over, and presents a challenge to lta9613 and DaDareBoi : over the next 48 hours (starting from when this is posted), whoever can hold his pee for the longest stretch of time wins 35 points. The loser....gets no points, and maybe a special eask from the Clown. PM me your best times.

Jerichohol1c
10-04-2018, 01:00 AM
I guess I should count myself lucky that the tattoo artist actually came up with something good for me.

Snack Bar for me.

boiboi13
10-04-2018, 10:00 PM
nice win, that would bring my score to 86 :D
hehe time to go to the rest room.

WAMPup
10-05-2018, 04:16 AM
Well I’ll stickbaround for more poker, but if nobody else shows up I’ll go back the snack bar again.

angua
10-05-2018, 09:19 AM
After getting messy at the snack bar I'll pop by for some Poker

tallguy2241
10-05-2018, 11:00 AM
Jerichohol1c at the Snack Bar: Get messy with one bottle each of mustard and ketchup. 20 points....add 10 if you include relish

boiboi13 in the rest room: For a 24 hour period, you may not use the same toilet twice. 15 points

WAMPup and angua, playing poker: again, really bad hands for both players. But angua's hand is just slightly worse. One day od Commando for angua, 10 points for WAMPup.

WAMPup
10-05-2018, 09:43 PM
Oh! A win? Adding those 10 points to my total brings me to 160. I think I’ll stick aroond the poker table though. I’m kind of hoping for a game with 4 or more.

niwlliw
10-06-2018, 11:29 AM
This looks fun, I'll join.

Height: 6 feet

Weight: 240 lbs

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/brown

I think I'll start at the restroom

Maplebaconx
10-06-2018, 11:34 AM
I head to the restroom

Subboyj
10-06-2018, 12:41 PM
I’ll join this
Height: 6 foot 3
Weight: 150 lbs
Eye colour: green/grey

I’ll start by going to the tattoo parlour

angua
10-06-2018, 04:17 PM
I'll take a trip to the Infirmary.

lta9613
10-06-2018, 05:53 PM
While I wait for the results of my mad Clown Challenge, I think I'll go to the Edge-o-matic!

tallguy2241
10-06-2018, 07:53 PM
In the Restroom showdown, both players had good times, taking advantage of sleep where they could. But lta9613 comes out (as it were) ahead! 35 points. But the Clown offers DaDareBoi a consolation prize: Take up to 5 sips of your own pee. Earn 5 points for each sip. You may decline this offer without penalty.

niwlliw, welcome to the Carnival. At the Rest room: Spend 2 hours locked nude in a bathroom. 40 points

Maplebaconx, also at the Restroom: For a 24 hour period, every time you need to pee, sit backwards on the toilet. 20 points.

Subboyj, welcome to the Carnival. At the Tattoo Artist: He writes "STUD" on your cock. 10 points. Looks like the Artist is still giving out nice tattoos.

angua at the Infirmary: Take a 3 minute, fully clothed shower. 10 points

lta9613 at the Edge o matic: 25 edges. 75 points if you complete them all in an hour!

And WAMPup is still looking for an opponent....if no one steps up, he'll just have to play with himself.....

lta9613
10-06-2018, 09:36 PM
The Edge O Matic is a foul beast, but I was up for the challenge, had to keep my eyes on the prize after the first edge. I'm not sure if it goes off EST or Pacific time but I'm up to 193 points and it's a new day here on the east coast, House of Orgasm please!

Jerichohol1c
10-07-2018, 03:02 PM
After that mess of sauces, i'm off to the infirmary

boiboi13
10-07-2018, 04:55 PM
Unable to think when my bladder is full, I used my home toilet twice, failing the task. Guess I shall spend today in the Carnival Stocks, please be gentle.

WAMPup
10-07-2018, 05:13 PM
I have 160 points to spend. Hee hee

I think I'll use 30 points. Sorry boiboi13, but I'm in a bit of a punishing mood. Enjoy the 6 random things that will happen to you whilst you are helplessly trapped in the stocks.

boiboi13
10-07-2018, 05:39 PM
I have 160 points to spend. Hee hee

I think I'll use 30 points. Sorry boiboi13, but I'm in a bit of a punishing mood. Enjoy the 6 random things that will happen to you whilst you are helplessly trapped in the stocks.

Yikes! No puppy, no! :eek:

tallguy2241
10-07-2018, 06:59 PM
lta9613 at the House of Orgasm: However you wish, but ruin the orgasm.

Jerichohol1c at the Infirmary: Standing, arms at sides, hold a penny against the wall with your nose. 15 minutes. 25 points.

Yes, WAMPup, yes! Who else wants to punish boiboi13 for his transgression!

WAMPup
10-08-2018, 01:22 AM
And with that. My week of denial has ended. I'll stop buy the house of orgasm and spend 100 points dropping me back down to 30.

DaDareBoi
10-08-2018, 07:14 PM
Looking at the mad clown, I choose to decline the consolation prize. I would now like to work another shift as a human statue.

lta9613
10-08-2018, 07:26 PM
I shall wait for an opponent for Poker :)

tallguy2241
10-08-2018, 09:05 PM
WAMPup at the House of Orgasm: You may do so as you like, but you can't do it at home.

DaDareBoi as a Human Statue: Any standing position, but you must maintain it for 60 minutes. 50 points.

Resolving boiboi13 time in the stocks: 2 nipple twists (left nipple), 1 nipple twist (right nipple), 20 spanks, 1 edge.

Any other poker players?

lta9613
10-09-2018, 10:54 AM
Lol I may have to play the mad clown *gulp*

Subboyj
10-09-2018, 12:31 PM
After what happened in the tattoo parlour I think I’ll go and visit the infirmary

WAMPup
10-09-2018, 12:31 PM
Afraid that means I wasted 100 points.....

Well I’ll join in on poker.

boiboi13
10-09-2018, 07:21 PM
Finished my punishments in the stock, but not feeling too well. I head over to The Infirmary.

Jerichohol1c
10-09-2018, 10:15 PM
And with that time standing against a wall, I now have 110 points and a trip to the House of Orgasm

tallguy2241
10-09-2018, 10:18 PM
Sorry, WAMPup...there is a random element to what tasks you get....you just got unlucky.

Subboyj Attach 20 clothespins for 20 minutes. 20 points

boiboi13 Snap a rubber band 5 times on each nipple, every 5 minutes, do this 12 times. 36 points

lta9613 and WAMPup playing poker: lta9613 gets a pair of jacks....but WAMPup shows up with not one...not 2...but 3 aces! WAMPup, 35 points. lta9613 , 4 days commando, plus, spend one hour blindfolded (no sleeping!)

WAMPup
10-10-2018, 04:19 AM
No worries, just the luck of the draw. 35 points puts me at 65 so I’ll head over to the snack bar again.

DaDareBoi
10-10-2018, 07:15 PM
Needing some time to unwind after work, I head over to the juke box.

boiboi13
10-10-2018, 07:36 PM
After enjoying the TLC from the medics in the Infirmary, my score now is 122.
I will stop by at the house of orgasm and spend 100 points bringing my score back to 22.

tallguy2241
10-11-2018, 09:32 AM
WAMPup at the Snack Bar: one cup yogurt (or similar) down the pants, but must be done in a public place 20 points

DaDareBoi : 30 minutes of "Juke Box Hero" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr6KVNt-1Ek

boiboi13 at the House of Orgasm: Cum in your underwear. Wear it overnight while you sleep.

Maplebaconx
10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
I go to commando poker

WAMPup
10-11-2018, 02:41 PM
That’ was doable. Was worried there for a minute, but my underwear is fairly absorbent. Though I definitely had a wet spot showing by the time I got home. I’ll go back to the restroom.

CapnKink
10-11-2018, 03:41 PM
Naked bathroom time done. Off to the snack bar.

tallguy2241
10-11-2018, 11:22 PM
WAMPup in the Rest room: Strip in a public rest room stall. You may get dressed right away once completely nude 25 points

CapnKink at the Snack Bar: Pie fight! Cover your face in whipped cream for 30 points. Choose another player to get creamed also, and they get 20.

Maplebaconx needs an opponent.

letshavesomefun
10-12-2018, 12:25 AM
Currently on 45 points.
Will join Maplebaconx in commando poker

CapnKink
10-12-2018, 10:21 AM
I nominate WamPup

WAMPup in the Rest room: Strip in a public rest room stall. You may get dressed right away once completely nude 25 points

CapnKink at the Snack Bar: Pie fight! Cover your face in whipped cream for 30 points. Choose another player to get creamed also, and they get 20.

Maplebaconx needs an opponent.

tallguy2241
10-13-2018, 09:50 PM
Maplebaconx and letshavesomefun playing poker: maple wins with a pair of queens. 15 points. letshavesomefun gets 2 days Commando, and 10 spanks anywhere.

Pworf
10-13-2018, 09:53 PM
Been away for a while, but want to start this again.

I’ll start back at 0 points

I’ll go to the restroom to start again

WAMPup
10-14-2018, 04:08 AM
Ack. Been so busy I forgot to respond. I did both things,which brings me over 100 points with a total of 130. But I'm supposed to be locked up for a week so I guess I'll just wander around to the infirmary.

letshavesomefun
10-14-2018, 05:07 AM
Still on 45 points.
Commando at moment off to toilet.

Maplebaconx
10-14-2018, 07:16 AM
If I have done my math correctly I should have 110 points. I go to the house of orgasm

angua
10-14-2018, 08:47 AM
Having been away for a few days since my cold shower at the infirmary, I'll start back up with a visit Snack Bar.

Jerichohol1c
10-14-2018, 10:13 PM
I think my last post got missed so I will retry

And with that time standing against a wall, I now have 110 points and a trip to the House of Orgasm

tallguy2241
10-14-2018, 10:42 PM
Catching up....

Sorry, Jerichohol1c ....looks like we posted at about the same time. Your trip to the House of Orgasm: Use your non-dominant hand, ruin the orgasm.

Maplebaconx also at the House of O: Edge 5 times, wait 30 minutes, then cum as you like.

Pworf and letshavesomefun in the Restroom: Strip in a public rest room stall. Remain nude for 2 minutes. 35 points.

WAMPup at the Infirmary: Stare into your eyes in a mirror for 15 minutes. 15 points.

angua, welcome back. At the Snack Bar: Pour a refrigerator-chilled 2 liter bottle of soda over your head 25 points.

nordim
10-15-2018, 06:23 AM
I’m naked and ready to play at the carnival.

Height:71,65 inch
Weight: 13,22 stone
Hair color/ Eye color: Black / brown eyes
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: I’m hairy. I had piercings in the nipples and the cock, the marks are noticed

I want to go to the Infirmary

Thank you!

tallguy2241
10-16-2018, 10:05 AM
Welcome to the Carnival, nordim! At the Infirmary: For 2 hours, must have 2 clothespins attached somewhere. 20 points

nordim
10-17-2018, 05:20 AM
Welcome to the Carnival, nordim! At the Infirmary: For 2 hours, must have 2 clothespins attached somewhere. 20 points

Done. In each ball. I go now to the restroom

pussycat79
10-17-2018, 09:26 AM
Height:5'3
Weight:225
Hair color/ Eye color:dark brown and brown
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: got a hairy chest, a prominent mole, tattoos? Let us know

4 small surgery scars from gall bladder being removed. mole near left eye.

Would like to visit the tattoo artist first, thank you.

happybunny101
10-17-2018, 09:41 AM
Height 5’6 with shoes on
Weight: petite. Never ask a lady her weight
Hair/eyes red/green
Im small in all ways a cup bra and basically no fat on me.

Gonna head to the dartboard to try to earn some points. Spend away!

tallguy2241
10-17-2018, 11:25 AM
nordim in the Restroom: For a 24 hour period, you may not use the same toilet twice. 15 points

pussycat79 , welcome to the Carnival! At the tattoo artist: The Mad Clown shows up! After the Artist tattoos "LOSER" in big capital letters across your chest, the Clown drags you outside, to be sure all can see. So write LOSER on your chest.....then, at least one person needs to see it....either live, or a photograph. 50 points.

happybunny101 , welcome to the Carnival! There is a target available at the Dart Board. Points aren't just for orgasms....here's a chance to spend some!

Pworf
10-17-2018, 02:01 PM
Some guys came in, but don’t think they knew I was nude.

I’ll go to the edge o magic next

happybunny101
10-17-2018, 07:37 PM
Come on people. How often do you get a chance to throw darts at a pretty girl. Just 10 points

DaDareBoi
10-17-2018, 08:30 PM
After unwinding after work, I think I will go use the bathroom.

pussycat79
10-18-2018, 01:31 AM
Sobering up as clown takes me out of tattoo artist I head over to the edge-o-matic.

total points 50.

https://t-e.link/bfdbbb49-837
my photo, starting time 1 hour with 10, 30 minute extension aviable.

happybunny101
10-18-2018, 07:09 PM
Well tallguy looks like i am leaving the dartboard after my 24 hours with no points unless you want throw something my way? Im gonna go to the snack bar next

tallguy2241
10-18-2018, 08:17 PM
No one walks away from the Dart Board empty handed.happybunny101 , you get 3 snaps to the left nipple, 2 to the right nipple, 1 to the inner left thigh, 4 to the inner right thigh. 20 points

And for your visit to the snack bar: Get messy with 6 eggs. 25 points.

DaDareBoi in the Restroom: Spend 2 hours locked nude in a bathroom. 40 points

pussycat79 and Pworf , at the Edge o matic: The machine maxes out! 25 edges! 75 points if you can get them all done in an hour!

nordim
10-19-2018, 06:10 AM
nordim in the Restroom: For a 24 hour period, you may not use the same toilet twice. 15 points

I've 35 points. Now I go to the bathroom

Kjjames89
10-19-2018, 03:33 PM
I’m new to this but it sounds fun.

Height: 6’ 1”
Weight: 190
Hair/eye color: brown/ green/Amber eyes
Tattoo on my right bicep saying we are infinite.

It was a long drive to get to the carnival so I start by visiting the rest room.

tallguy2241
10-19-2018, 11:46 PM
Reminder...one task at a time.

nordim at the Restroom: Strip in a public rest room stall. Remain nude for 2 minutes. 35 points

Kjjames89 welcome to the Carnival! Also at the Restroom: For a 24 hour period, you must be nude every time you use a rest room. 20 points

lta9613
10-20-2018, 05:24 PM
Back to take a ride at Autopia

tallguy2241
10-21-2018, 08:37 AM
lta9613 at the Autopis: 15 minute drive. Once during the drive, park and walk around the car. 30 points

Kjjames89
10-21-2018, 03:20 PM
Well that was a fun 24 hours, especially nearly missing my train due to having to strip to use the station toilet. 😆

After my relieving trip to the restroom I head to the snack bar to refuel.

Thanks for setting this up by the way. Really good fun.

tallguy2241
10-21-2018, 11:02 PM
Kjjames89 at the Snack Bar: Pie fight! Cover your face in whipped cream for 30 points. Choose another player to get creamed also, and they get 20 points.

Kjjames89
10-22-2018, 01:00 AM
Haha well poor happybunny101 gets it 😆

WAMPup
10-22-2018, 01:43 AM
Ah! Sorry I disappeared. Been super busy. I totally forgot about my task, but I think I've been away so long it's a mute point. I'll spend my 100 points and go to the house of orgasm. leaves me with 30 points after that.

nordim
10-22-2018, 06:15 AM
I've 70 points. I must go to the toilet now.

CapnKink
10-22-2018, 06:30 AM
I’ve soared past 100 points so I’m off to the House of Orgasm.

tallguy2241
10-22-2018, 09:44 PM
A line at the House of Orgasm. Both of you must attach at least 2 clothespins to your cock, and keep them on until you orgasm. Whoever PM's me with the larger total of clothespins used...all attached to your cock while you orgasm....receives a bonus of 50 points.

nordim in the Rest room: For a 24 hour period, you may not use the same toilet twice. 15 points.

and happybunny101 , a whipped cream pie to the face gets you 20!

Kjjames89
10-24-2018, 05:27 PM
After that pie fight I best clean myself up in the rest room before I head out to enjoy the rest of the carnival. 😆

nordim
10-25-2018, 06:18 AM
A line at the House of Orgasm. Both of you must attach at least 2 clothespins to your cock, and keep them on until you orgasm. Whoever PM's me with the larger total of clothespins used...all attached to your cock while you orgasm....receives a bonus of 50 points.

nordim in the Rest room: For a 24 hour period, you may not use the same toilet twice. 15 points.

and happybunny101 , a whipped cream pie to the face gets you 20!

I've 85 points and go to the Human Dartboard. Thank you!

qr1959
10-27-2018, 05:29 AM
Hello Tall Guy,
Glad to see you back. I would love to attend the carnival.

Height:5'10"
Weight:220#
Hair color/ Eye color: Brown hair Blue/green eyes
Hairy chest no tatts
As I sit here naked enjoying my morning coffee, I think I need a snack from the snack bar.

Muddy Lad
10-28-2018, 01:54 PM
Height:5ft 5
Weight:14 stone
Hair color/ Eye color: Blue/Gray
Any/all distinguishing characteristics: None

Well here goes... I am off to the snackbar.

happybunny101
11-27-2018, 01:02 PM
I took my pie... thanks for that. I am going to go back to the dartboard and try to earn a few more points there

Nickboys
12-04-2018, 03:51 PM
Rest Room for me
Height:175 cm
Weight: 60kg
Hair COLOR brown
Eye color: blue eyes
In chastity

Submissiveslut123x
12-17-2018, 12:01 PM
I would love to participate
Height 5ft 9inches