PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/sub seeks any age/male/master in US

KinkyPluto1996
09-03-2018, 04:16 PM
21/male/sub seeks any age/male/master in US

Hi I知 Jay. I知 21 male NY. I知 bisexual, I live at home with my parents and I work. I知 here looking for a Dom that can keep me in line with both kinky and non kinky stuff. I also want my Dom to be my friend. I want a lasting relationship where we both make each other happy.

Me: I am bi but like verbal abuse and humiliation. I also like sph and other forms of humiliation and degradation. I work during the days so this is mostly for play at nights and obviously on the weekends.. I知 a closet sissy/crossdresser. I listen well and do my best to always be respectful to a Dom. However I am a family man so nothing goes in front of my family or my work. And also at times my friends. Other than that I知 just looking to have a fun time being told what to do and being out of control and kept in check. What control I値l give up is stuff like underwear control, clothing control for what I sleep in, orgasm control, etc. I would like to start slow and build as it comes forth.

What I want in a Dom or to know about you: First id prefer a Dom in the US just so timezone is easier. I壇 also like a Dom who isn稚 just here for kinky fun I want to develop a friendship as well as a D/s relationship. I expect you to be strict but also reasonable and understand I have a life. I am just looking for a guy that can make me the proper sub/sissy/fag that fits into my life and lifestyle.

You can pm me here but I壇 rather kik. Come say hi maybe introduce yourself. My kik is kinkypluto1996 and yes I do do pics and vids but I知 not looking for just sending pics either