PDA

View Full Version : 20/female/sub seeks 18-30/female/dom in any place (brat)

calicleo
09-03-2018, 04:08 PM
20/female/sub seeks 18-30/female/dom in any place (brat)

Hi everyone, I'm Cleo! I've been interested in the scene for a long time now, but have only more recently begun to get involved myself. I've nosed around these forums for years without interacting and I figured there's no time like the present to put myself out there!

About Me
Outside of the scene...
I'm a 20-year-old full-time student in the U.S. and work on and off throughout the year. I live with 2 roommates, with individual rooms and a shared living space. I'm pretty eclectic with my interests and hobbies, and I'm a huge conversationalist—I love to explore and discuss one another's ideas.

As a sub...
I am obviously somewhat new and am still figuring out some of my own likes and dislikes. I've worked with several dommes in the past on a short-term basis (a month or two at a time), and am hoping to build something a bit longer-term.

I find myself more drawn to the brat label than anything. I have a sharp wit and like to challenge and be challenged as part of play. I am very direct about my comfort zone and limits and will be upfront should any problems arise, and ask the same of a domme—communication is key, teamwork makes the dream work, etc.

Anal
Mild humiliation (see limits)
Light bondage
Spanking
Roleplay
Petplay/primal play
Hypnosis
Productivity challenges
Rule-setting and reports

Hard Limits:

Pics (At this time I am not comfortable with sending pictures.)
Blood, scat, piss, vomit, the works.
Permanent
Social or career suicide
Involving family or friends
Illegal sex acts
Medical roleplay
Noticeably public
Food control and appearance-based humiliation is a big no, as I am in ED recovery.

Another important note: I will state upfront that I am fat! I don't have a problem with this or take offense to the term. Becoming comfortable with my appearance and the build of my body has been an important step in recovery for me. If you take any issue with this or think poorly of fat people I am not interested in working with you. If you are a feeder or fat fetishist I am also not interested in working with you.

What I'm Looking For
As stated above, communication is very important for me! I like to be in regular communication, preferably over kik or email. Obviously life gets quite hectic and we may not always be able to communicate extensively or daily, and that's fine! But I do seek out dommes who I can connect with outside of the dom/sub dynamic.

As I'm beginning to explore my interests more as a brat, I'm looking for someone who knows how to handle brattiness and understands it as part of the dynamic and not mutually exclusive from obedience and submission. Experience level is not a determining factor for me, although I am a bit more at ease working with dommes who are more experienced than I am and can guide me in learning and growing.

I am interested exclusively in women (note: this is very much inclusive of trans women!) and this point is non-negotiable. Body type and appearance are not part of the equation for me.

If you have any further questions or would be interested in working with me, please PM me on here! Further contact information will be exchanged later.

Thank you so much for reading and have a great day! <3

MissSarah
09-04-2018, 06:19 PM
Good for you being up front and unashamed of who and what you are.
Don't ever cave into what someone else wants unless you want it too.