PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

sexonfire
11-08-2009, 08:54 AM
19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello, my name is Des, and I am a submissive male looking for a female Mistress/Domme. I have had some experience with this before, but not much. I had one Mistress, who was rarely online and who never really committed to the relationship. I am only interested in an online relationship. I am from Ireland, so my time zone is normal GMT.

What I'm Looking For
I am looking for a Mistress who is willing to commit to the relationship. I want to be treated like dirt, I want to be molded into your toy, however I would like a Mistress who can do this, but who can also recognise my moods and realise if I am in the mood or not. I do have my down days :rolleyes: Good english would be a help. It can be quite annoying when people use text chat, however, I don't mind too much, if the person's "Mistressing skills" make up for it.

I don't mind what age my Mistress is as long as she is 18 or older. I would appreciate it if you respect my limits. There must also be a mutual feeling of trust and respect. I will trust and respect my Mistress, and I would appreciate if my Mistress trusts and respects me. These kind of relationships need these to last any length of time, thats what I think anyway. Hopefully, this will be built up as our relationship goes on.

About me
I am 19, and currently a college student. I live with my family, so I would appreciate if my Mistress kept that in mind. I have a lot of time to commit, because I am a student, however, there are times when I might need to study for an exam. I am of average build, I do some light working out, but I'm not a toned muscular beast if that's what your expecting. I'm not the best looking guy around either. I don't have a webcam, but I do have a camera, and once I get to trust my Mistress I will send pictures. I can be quite shy, so please be patient with me.

There are some things in my life that I don't want to have controlled. I don't want my college life, my studies to be compromised in any way, they are important to me, as they could determine the rest of my life. Also I don't want my friends or family finnding out about this.

My likes are self-humiliation, role play, pet play, a little anal, and I'll try anything that isn'y in my limits. My limits are pee, poo, pain, messy, public, illegal. I live with my family so dares need to be mostly done in my bedroom. These likes and limits can be discussed more, and I'm sure as the relationship goes on I will find out some new likes. I would appreciate if my Mistress respects my limits.

Application
If you are interested in being my Mistress/Domme please send me a PM. Include some information about yourself, and ask me any questions you feel neccesary. Once I feel you are the right Mistress for me, I will give you my MSN address. I will be able to tell who is genuine and who is just taking the p*ss. So please only PM me if you are genuinely interested in being my Mistress.

Thanks for reading, Des. :)