PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/slave in any place (online)

akmu1
09-03-2018, 02:20 AM
23/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/slave in any place (online)

Hello my name is Cory I putting this here as I am looking for a slave.
I have a few years of on and off experience, all online though havent had the chance in person as of yet.

About me.
As i said I have a bit of experience but am looking to expand my knowledge and skills so someone also looking to learn more is a bonus.
Also to keep in mind my hours are a bit off as i work a rotating roster so I wont be available the same time everyday so keep that in mind.

What I am after.
I didn't know how to set this but I am looking for either a female, transgender (either end) or a sissy.
Location isnt too big of an issue because as stated before my hours are always changing although i usually work night shift (11pm Aest) so I can always find time to talk and play.

What I'm not after.
Someone who is after a one night thing, I want something to last.
and i don't want someone who isn't going to be able to keep a conversation going for a fair amount of time and someone who cant take it seriously.

If you are interested then pm me (or kik me) with information about you so about yourself things like, age, gender, likes and limits and a little bit of general information about yourself.

If anyone read this far thank you for taking the time, if you think it is a bit lacking please feel free to let me know how to improve it as im not the best at longer form writing but I'm happy to take some advice on it

akmu1
10-30-2018, 04:37 PM
Just giving this a little bump seeing as I am looking again

Alcd87
10-31-2018, 05:05 AM
I may be interested, like lots of kinky things and not owned. Have been pushing limits a lot since being single and embracing my girly side.
I like Feminisation, humiliation, some pain, chastity control, various things like that. Have had some experience with online nistress/master before.
I'm on Kik: Alicelincs if you want to chat