PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/dom seeks 18-21/any sex/slave in any place (cam/chat slave)

Themarkton
09-02-2018, 10:17 PM
21/male/dom seeks 18-21/any sex/slave in any place (cam/chat slave)

Hello everyone, this is Lex Markton (invented for this site). I'm 21.
Randomly decided to come back for a sub.

I'm a light master/dom who enjoys to be obeyed by slaves and I'm looking for a longterm slave, any sex.
My dares and likes involve mostly anal play, genital caress, bottomless, commando, nudity at home and clothing control.
I'm also a chatter master. That means, we can talk of anything that comes to your mind while I give you orders. So don't limit yourself at sexual stuff ;)

While I'm now more experienced than a while ago, I still consider myself as a light master. That means I don't like pain or insane humilliation. Although I'd like to try some public dares, such as toy inside ass while on the streets, at school or supermarket.

I now have Skype for live sessions, but I don't show face or anything at all. Only slaves are supposed to show.
If you want to talk there, first send a Kik message.

I speak fluently both English and Spanish, so if you speak any of those it should not be a problem.

Now, what do I expect from my future slave(s)?
First off I want a good, obedient chat/webcam slave. If you can travel then we can talk a bit more about it, but not for now as it would be off-topic. :P
Either way, you must be 18 y/o, I don't want to deal with illegal stuff. Please, also be no more than 21. I like when slaves are younger than me at least a month.
I'd also like to have a longterm or even a permanent slave to satisfy my needs anytime I want.
I might talk to you and give you tasks when you're at home, job, school or even at a park, so you must hide to do whatever I tell you to do.
Webcam shows are absolutely great for me, as I can give you tasks live and you can give me a nice view of your private areas. :p

For male slaves:
I'm not a fan of feminine boys, so while submissive you're still a boy to me, so wear male clothing.
You must surrender your butt and genitals to me, and your penis must be soft and untouched unless I ask you to do so.
The penis type I like is the uncut one. I'd love if you got a small one, as I'm an admirer of small members.

For female slaves:
Not much difference from boys. However I'm a great lover of small breasts, so it'd be cool if you had them small.
Likewise your butt will be under my control and your pussy must be wet and untouched.

For both genders: My slave must have a completely hairless/shaved ass and genital area, because I hate when hair covers what I like.
You must not have pics or vids as a limit.
If you got a web-cam, then totally better.
Toys are a must, but if you got anything else you can use then good.
Also into female feet, just no nail polish.
Body types I like are slim, slight chub and skinny. I don't like muscular.

Again, as a light master I don't like pain.
My likes and kinks are:
Anal play.
Bottomless
Commando (no undies under pants, jeans, skirt).
Plugs and toys.
Small penis/breasts.
Longterm.
Outdoor dares (doesn't need to be public).
Clothing control.
Vids/live sessions.
Striptease.
Friendship.

Dislikes:
Chastity (makes things easier and looks bad).
Blood.
Family.
Dom sending pics.

If you're willing to apply, send a message to my Kik and make sure to do what I stated above. Also send your Skype if you got one and can't find me there.

Kik: the_markton_master.

makepicsofme
09-05-2018, 12:57 AM
sounds hot...
im fully inexperienced - but if you wanna see my ass on cam, write me private