PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

BobbaMule
09-02-2018, 06:18 PM
24/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

Hi,

Apologies in advance if this sounds like I'm rambling because I kind of am.. I'm an Asian Australian submissive, currently studying at uni and working part time. I was introduced to bdsm when I was fairly young, just doing online stuff, at a time where I was insecure about my body and enjoyed the attention and approval. I think now I still crave that approval and get off on knowing that a woman is enjoying my body and taking pleasure out of me obeying her. In this way I guess I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. I love being given orders for pics and vids with details about what angle or pose or what to do with myself - the more specific the better. I think an ultimate fantasy of mine would be to have a long term domme who just treats me like her toy, like she'll message me during the work day saying go to a bathroom and take out your cock and I'll have to do it. That sort of thing really turns me on...

I'm still exploring this lifestyle so I'm not really sure of any hard limits. Sure there are some things that don't appeal to me, mostly anything that might interfere with my regular life, but I'm open to trying most things. Ideally I'm looking for someone who can introduce me to some of her kinks and can ease me into it. I want to be shaped and moulded into your perfect toy.

Appearance-wise I'm a slim/skinny Asian guy, black hair, black eyes, shaved and uncut.

Again, I'm just rambling so if there's anything else I can tell you about myself, please don't hesitate to ask. And of course tell me a bit about yourself too :)

Thanks!