PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (newbie)

uncanny007
09-01-2018, 06:32 PM
20/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (newbie)

Hi there. As mentioned in the thread title, I am very new to this so I do not have any experience being a sub, nor am I well-versed in what a dom/sub relationship is really like, but I'm keen to explore it. Ideally i'm in need of a dom that would be able to take charge and show me the ropes (in more ways than one ;)). I will say, from looking around this website I'm probably one of the less adventurous members, but perhaps that could change with the right direction. I just hope that I can provide enough to keep my future dom happy.

I'll go over some quick things you may need to know. Firstly, I have no intentions of disclosing any substantial personal information, and am fairly reluctant to share pics and videos. I would prefer to keep things private. My limits are Blood, Illegal, Pee, Poop, Permanent, Family, Friends, Strangers, A2M, Full Public, Eating cum, Extreme Pain, Exposure, Blackmail, Gross, and Money so please take note of those. If you're interested in having me as your sub or have any questions we can talk in further detail elsewhere. You can message me on KiK, my username is Uncanny007. I have never used it but it seems to be the app of choice for people on this website. Or if you have a preferred method of communication you can DM me and we may be able to use that instead.