PDA

View Full Version : Question: Masturbation workarounds in HRT (Atrophy)?

nx_
09-01-2018, 01:32 PM
First things first: What is Atrophy (in this case)?

Basically it's "Use it or lose it". In case of MtF HRT, the penis starts to regress because it's not used as often as before.

I don't mean masturbation, but the thing you know as morning wood. Because the penis doesn't get erect multiple times while you sleep (because that is one thing that HRT does) the penis slowly starts to shrink.

For most MtF this is great because of obvious reasons. But for the ones who aren't that dysphoric about their penis and want to masturbate once in a while, this can get fairly unpleasant, as erections, if they occur at all, are really uncomfortable and painful.

So this is where I'm looking for advice for

I am personally somewhere in the middle. I am really looking forward to surgery because I don't like my penis on me, but until then I'm not that uncomfortable with getting pleasure by touching/stroking it. But because of the atrophy, this became pretty uncomfortable, as I'm on HRT for about half a year now.

Do you have Ideas on how to get pleasure or even an orgasm without the traditional stroking/getting hard at all?
Are you maybe in the same situation? If yes, what do you do instead of normal masturbation? And do you "miss" the normal stroking?

The first thing I thought of was Chastity device (to keep it from a painful erection) + anal masturbation (for example with a dildo or vibrator)
But I'd really like to hear your ideas!

amethyst353
09-01-2018, 05:58 PM
I mean, everyone is different. But a lot of trans women turn to wand-type vibrators.

For me, I love my wand. Nipple play also can get me most of the way there. I also have found an erogenous zone on my hips.

Anal works for me, but I'm not a fan of the hassle so it's not my go to.

After a while, I also became comfortable with stroking again.

Overall, you just have to learn that it takes a lot longer to warm up and erections are short lived. Accepting that you don't need to be erect in order to be ready to have a pleasurable experience, but once you are there it is easy to manage.