PDA

View Full Version : Appreciation Thread

Joan Sky
09-01-2018, 09:07 AM
I made this thread so many people can be shown appreciation ;)

Everyone can post to say who they appreciate and why.

It can be as many people as you want in a post, please remember to say why.

I'll start off.

I appreciate nina@ for being a special person who is beautiful inside and out, and is wonderful, ethical, graceful, wise, insightful, substantial, unique, full of integrity, and unforgettable (https://youtu.be/htyMCKuHa-k). Etc.

Thank you from the depths of my heart and the expanse of my soul.

LPV
09-01-2018, 01:13 PM
I appreciate Joan Sky for many reasons, but for now, let's say she is appreciated for thinking up this fun thread!

LPV
09-01-2018, 07:48 PM
LPV appreciates Mousey123 for all her hard work today. She did a GREAT job and should be very proud of herself.

LPV
09-02-2018, 02:32 PM
I guess I can go again.

LPV appreciates littlemissslave. I always knew I did, but having her be away on vacation for so long makes me appreciate her even more. LPV will be very glad when Little One returns!

Joan Sky
09-11-2018, 10:35 AM
I appreciate everyone in the lounge, but also Runesmith for playing in the lounge with me and usually makes it fun, is witty, makes me work my brain a little which is rare and vice versa, and that gets what I say most of the time. Miss you friend.

Foxy Rose
09-12-2018, 11:39 AM
I appreciate Joan Sky for always being polite and treating people with respect. You rock, lady :)

Joan Sky
09-13-2018, 04:36 AM
I appreciate Joan Sky for always being polite and treating people with respect. You rock, lady :)

Thanks Foxy Rose!

Glad to see you again, it seems like you've been away for a while recently.

I'm appreciating you for being friendly and energetic to everyone in general especially your adorable sissy friends :)

Oh and noticed you have a Dom... Congratulations :D

Wish you two the best <3

LPV
09-15-2018, 02:51 PM
I appreciate Butterfly for all of her HARD work on this site. It seems like she is always here and does so much to keep things interesting. We have had a few ups and downs, but I am really glad we are friends. Thanks, Butterfly, for everything you do!

Foxy Rose
09-16-2018, 01:38 AM
I appreciate Butterfly for all of her HARD work on this site. It seems like she is always here and does so much to keep things interesting. We have had a few ups and downs, but I am really glad we are friends. Thanks, Butterfly, for everything you do!

I think we should appreciate ALL mods of getDare. I doubt we see anything that happens behind the scenes. And I appreciate them, especially with the banning of accounts, because I bet there are some stupid ones there. Love you ALL

Runesmith
09-16-2018, 10:02 PM
I appreciate Joan for her kind, caring and unpretentious ways. Creating an appreciation thread is quintessentially Joan. Don't ever change, my friend.

Consensus
09-20-2018, 12:26 PM
I'd just like to pop in to say how much I appreciate all those involved in the admin of this place without whose tireless efforts none of this would exist.

Also, I shall name the people that have shown me some kindness or helped generally in my recent time here because I appreciate all of the little things and the opportunities to do things that they offer (I mean, my list will always be too short, but I'll try):
Butterfly
IceMaiden
Twisted Kitten
Alligator365
andrew_b
Jaro
Matt_
PinkAndPurple98
Buttaholic
lill

And that's just recently. You are all great people, for a whole host of reasons, so know that I appreciate you and what you do here a great deal.

Joan Sky
09-26-2018, 01:23 AM
I appreciate this website and everyone in it. It makes me feel happy, better, and a little more like myself.

Thank you.

LPV
10-02-2018, 05:04 AM
I appreciate Mr, Devious for actually ASKING for my vote.

LPV
03-06-2019, 10:38 AM
I appreciate Matt! I think he is a GREAT guy and a true FRIEND! He is always willing to talk and will spent time helping anyone. He is one of the most popular people here and for good reason. Matt, you're the BEST!

LitDarkness
03-06-2019, 11:05 AM
I appreciate Matt! I think he is a GREAT guy and a true FRIEND! He is always willing to talk and will spent time helping anyone. He is one of the most popular people here and for good reason. Matt, you're the BEST!

Can I seconed this? He doesn't know how great he truly is.

I appreciate trenho as he is a great person and has helped me turn some limits into at least dislikes. (Some into loves even-that was no easy task).

I also appreciate IceMadien as she will help you out.

MastersVoice, I know we started off on the wrong foot but getting to know him, he seems like a mature and great guy.

Butterfly-we may not always agree but she does a lot for us here and that isn't unnoticed.

IHeartFun as she is friendly and all around a great person to talk to.

Pariah, I don't know him that great but seems like a caring guy. And did help me out a bit with some ideas so I appreciate him for that.

There is probably more but, that is off the top of my head.

Master4074
03-06-2019, 07:44 PM
I appreciate thatgirlhypno. She is quite the person, I greatly enjoy her company and her self-confidence. Something I really do look up to in that respect, though she knows her flaws and accepts them, being the ultra confident girl she is. She is amazing.

Butterfly
03-06-2019, 08:56 PM
I appreciate Mr. Devious for being an amazing husband and always taking care of me.

I appreciate Dr. Dom for being a magnificent Dom and putting up with my brattiness.

I appreciate LittleMissSass for accepting me and allowing me to share a Dom with her.

I appreciate Jaro for being such an fantastic sub and a great friend.

I appreciate MastersVoice for being a good friend and letting me banter with him.

Master4074
03-06-2019, 09:00 PM
I totally can say I appreciate thatgirlhypno still because she's given me a lot of power and control, but also been very open about herself. I feel like even when things aren't totally sexual, they are always just as good times as when they are sexy. She's someone I appreciate for her submission and her friendship.

LPV
03-08-2019, 10:02 AM
I also really appreciate THE LOLA. She somehow found me right after I was dumped by one of my play partners. I was SO depressed, and THE LOLA showed up and has pretty much taken the other girl's place. I am so grateful to THE LOLA for helping keep me in line and continuing to make my time on this site interesting! THE LOLA is great! Thank you!

Master4074
03-08-2019, 03:41 PM
I appreciate SemiGolfBoy because they helped me widen my perspective when it comes to dominating. They've given me a bunch of good experiences and expand my fetishes and kinks. So thanks to them for making me a more open person.

LPV
03-10-2019, 03:03 PM
LPV appreciates Toastywarm. She is hardly here anymore, but we played HARD for about 3 years. I did so many almost impossible tasks for her. I miss her greatly.

LPV
03-31-2019, 10:40 AM
LPV appreciates Pariahterror. He obeys his mistress, is active here, and writes really good reports.

LPV
04-24-2019, 07:28 AM
I appreciate Knorke. She is always friendly and just plain fun. She should be denied! lol

knorke
04-24-2019, 09:37 AM
I appreciate lpv for his hilarious jokes, like saying I should be denied even though I haven't had an orgasm in a while.

LPV
01-03-2020, 10:18 AM
Knorke, M'Lady, LPV continues to appreciate the New Year's baby and still thinks you should be denied. Hope your birthday was great!

LPV
01-03-2020, 02:30 PM
M'Lady, LPV also appreciates Triangle. She was an evil but fun play partner. LPV misses the good times.

LPV
02-03-2020, 04:23 PM
LPV appreciates Kurious Kat. She and I have a lot in common, She is a fun and honest chat partner. Kurious Kat is great!

LPV
02-15-2020, 04:15 PM
I appreciate Knorke. She is always friendly and just plain fun. She should be denied! lol

I appreciate Knorke for all her work with the Valentine's Day Raffle even I'd LPV did some how lose.