PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/dom seeks 18-24/female/sub in (see post) (long term)

aboveyou
08-30-2018, 03:59 PM
26/male/dom seeks 18-24/female/sub in (see post) (long term)

I am a 26 year old male Dominant from Australia (that is all I will say about my location for now until trust is gained) I work full time but due to my hours and the nature of my work I have a lot of free time to dedicate to our dynamic. I am looking for something more than just someone I can get off with. I want a friend and someone I can talk to about kink as we explore what interests us. Hopefully moving to skype and having voice chats once we are comfortable. Open to this becoming long term if we fit.

I want to build something. A set of rules for you to follow as well as ever changing tasks aimed at training you and make you the submissive you want to be. We would create a shared google Doc to track, document, and record our rules and progress which you would be responsible for maintaining under my supervision.

I am looking for someone to give me Control. As much as you are willing to give. Control of when and how you can cum, when you can pee, What clothes to wear etc etc etc. This control aspect will be the foundation of our dynamic as well as weekly inspections. I won’t go into too much detail because I want you to have input into the creation of our dynamic and what you want, however, I am looking for someone that wants to please and serve.

ME

26 year old University Graduate, Working to move my career to the next level. I am fit as I exercise regularly. I am tall, over 6 feet tall and while this Ad has been rather dry I can assure you that I do have a good sense of humor. I am caucasian with Brown hair and think I am good looking.

YOU

18+, Female (but younger than me). Preferably located in AUS or US time zones. Not Bratty. Doesn’t have to be in model shape but at least be in shape. However, if you are not inshape be willing to commit to getting in shape (and I will be here to support and guide you). Have a sense of humor or at least laugh at my dumb jokes. If you are a virgin or new to this then that’s perfect as I have a great deal of patience and love to teach. However, if you are not those things that shouldn’t stop you from messaging me if you like what you have read so far. Submissively speaking, you are a service based submissive that loves nothing more than to be called a good girl for pleasing her dominant and being rewarded for her attentive service. Pictures will be needed as proof of you doing the tasks and so that we can feel closer, However, they will not be needed until you are ready.

If all this sounds good then hit me up on here or kik.