PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Dexo
08-30-2018, 02:21 PM
23/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

I'm 23 years old, live in the US, and am very very fond of submissive little sluts that are willing to obey me. If this interests you then I implore you to make a Kik and send me your info. I will want to speak with you more before I fully take you on as my slave but I find chatting over getdare pms to be in a word, annoying. As a mistress I expect detailed reports unless you are willing to send pictures right off the go, I however am not. I will need to gain trust in you before I can do that and completely understand if you feel the same way which you probably do considering your limits. I will say though if this becomes a long term kind of thing then I will eventually begin to expect then and will also give you some pictures of myself even though I hate doing so. I'm extremely into giving public dares so be prepared. Public is my main like, so if you want to be my slave I expect you to be rather daring, I am also into clothing control, forced orgasms, and bondage. Oh if Kik doesn't work for you we can find something else, but it must be a messenging app. Email, PM's, or anything if that nature does not work for me as I can be impatient at times. Which you should keep iin mind if you truly wish to become my slave.

I will not take on a male slave.
Small disclaimer that I already have one slave in mind but she is not answering, If you see this you know who you are and you are running out of time.

Arawen
08-30-2018, 03:37 PM
yes ma'am , writing you a reply now

Dexo
08-30-2018, 04:27 PM
This better be a very well done message considering I still havent gotten it.