PDA

View Full Version : 37/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in any place

ICUboy
08-30-2018, 09:06 AM
37/male/master seeks 18-30/male/slave in any place

Fit Guys Only (some sessions last for days)

Hello Potential Candidates,

Strict Master looking a serious new boy/slave for regular use and control. Based in mainland UK, however application from subs in other time zones, as long as they are able to allocate enough time and put serious effort to compensate for the time difference, is still encouraged.

Experience is not necessary, only devotion and eagerness is required. Complete novices are strongly encouraged to apply.

Requirements
Interested candidates MUST meet all the following requirements:
- Male between 18 - 30 years of age
- Pleasing physical condition (muscular, athletic or slim/toned, not interested in average, chubby or overweight)
- Masculine, not sissy
- Ability to keep up regular communication per messaging, and skype
- Willingness to show themselves fully, incl. face both on skype and pictures.

About Me
I'm a Strict Master with experience in training and controlling subs online. I'm flexible with activities and tasks but strict when it come to rules, performance and deadlines. Enthusiasm, commitment, and loyalty are things I appreciate the most in subs. Hard limits will be respected but subs should be expected to be pushed gradually.

Application
If meeting the basic requirements and interested, applications including photos are to be submitted to: my KIK ; BoyToyMaster
Include information on your likes/dislikes/hard limits, previous experiences (if any), time zone, schedule and expectations.

SEND 2 PICS
1 fully dressed with Face
1 fully naked (Face Is Good)

Main Interests
CUM CONTROL, EDGING, ORGASM DENIAL, CHASTITY, MILKING, ICE PLAY, WAX TORTURE,TIME LIMITS,CBT, EXERCISE CONTROL, ASS PLAY, HUMILIATION, DEGRADATION, WATER SPORTS,BRANDING,BLADDER CONTROL, DAILY ROUTINES, CLOTHING CONTROL,GAGGING,PET PLAY,LIVE PUBLIC CAM DISPLAY

You should also have Skype for Sessions
I look forward to Owning U

makepicsofme
08-30-2018, 09:33 PM
sounds good - even when im fully inexperienced...
but i wont show face at the beginning (perhaps when im fully drunk it would happen xD)

ICUboy
08-31-2018, 11:32 AM
my KIK ; BoyToyMaster
Add it
lets chat