PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/master seeks 18-30/male/sub in any place (full-face skype)

Dickdrip
08-25-2018, 05:36 AM
28/male/master seeks 18-30/male/sub in any place (full-face skype)

Hey boys,

I'm a young British Dom, and I'm looking for a few new cocks to add to my collection.

My interests all revolve around cock control. You will be teased and stimulated in deliciously frustrating ways. You will be humiliated and mocked. Once you have proved yourself you will have the privilege of being brought repeatedly and mercilessly to the very edge of release. But you will not cum.

Opportunities to receive this kind of torment go quickly so get in touch soon. In order to benefit from my "services", you will require Skype and a webcam and headphones. You must show full face from the beginning to be considered. You will hear me but not see me initially.

Look up old posts to find out what I'm like. Then add cock_teaser on Skype.

All the best
DD

suballyzon
08-25-2018, 06:37 AM
Why in the world do you even expect people to show full face on webcam in the beginning JUST TO BE CONSIDERED AND they will NOT see you but only hear you? Seriously, please be safe, people, both for you and the subbies.

Dickdrip
08-25-2018, 06:50 AM
Thanks for weighing in.

I do want my boys to feel safe though. I'm happy to verify my identity etc - we can discuss it.

rob90uk
09-01-2018, 08:00 AM
Very interested add me

FirstTimeSlave12
09-01-2018, 09:47 PM
Is there a way I can get a test of what you are like before committing with full face?