PDA

View Full Version : 51/male/master seeks 21+/male/slave in any place (webcam required)

Readytotakeit
08-23-2018, 01:42 PM
51/male/master seeks 21+/male/slave in any place (webcam required)

UNEXPECTED BUSINESS TRIP! I'LL BE AWAY FOR A WEEK. IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO ANSWER RESPONSES UTIL I RETURN. SORRY!

I'm looking for a guy who's friends would be surprised to know that he's actually a submissive bitch. His buds think he's a (straight?) stud but this guy knows that he craves to suffer both pain and humiliation to prove his obedience and fulfill my arbitrary whim.

He's the guy shifting from cheek to cheek on his chair at work because I made him cut a switch and wear it out on his ass the night before. He's also wishing that I let him wear underwear that day, especially when I make him drop trou at the urinal.

The dude's either exhausted because of the multiple times I made him cum recently or horny as fuck because he hasn't cum in a week. He's ready to give up cumming for days upon my order or to jizz in his shorts every morning and wear them until he goes to bed. Actually he's hoping its one of those two because he hated the time I made him cum in his hand in the gym parking lot and rub it on his face right before his workout.

The bitch who knows that he's going on cam4 to get off because his humiliation amuses me or that he has to keep Skype on his phone so I can check him out in times that are "inconvenient" to him. (see below "no social suicide").

He's the guy who is "marked" as a slave. He understands that he's immediately going to lose his pubes and his underwear for the first two weeks of service. He'll hide neither of those conditions when he goes to the gym or walks from his bedroom to the bathroom in the morning.

He is certain that I'll never require him to act illegally or commit social suicide but is ready to do whatever is required when he's out and around strangers. He's surprised how much he looks forward to his Sunday email which stipulates the different (or none) pairs of underwear he'll be wearing every day that week and which defines the small servile acts he'll perform and record for his daily email to me.

We both have lives, but he'll have to fulfill his obligations regularly and willingly.

If you're that slave, get in touch.

Cumplay
08-23-2018, 02:48 PM
Hello Sir

I am kind of a beginner so I am not sure if I can manage your demands in the beginning. However I would be very willing to try.
do you want to try m out Sir?

Dmaxmaxed
08-25-2018, 01:02 AM
curious... perhaps a bit too far or intense for me... but would like to chat a bit

makepicsofme
08-30-2018, 09:38 PM
curious... perhaps a bit too far or intense for me... but would like to chat a bit

same for me - im fully inexperienced.. so it sounds interesting, but too much for me, i guess :(

SissySubSlut
09-03-2018, 02:37 AM
Hello,
28yo sissy here. Kik me pls :)

Here is kik link
https://ibb.co/cN5XSz