PDA

View Full Version : Chat T or D Games

Marc
07-31-2007, 12:38 AM
What makes a good Chatroom based T or D Game?

For me it's having a mix of Truths with Dares - because I think it is more daring to reveal the truth about yourself rather than undertake a dare that, after all, no-one else is going to see you do (unless you are on cam / provide pics) no matter how daring / humiliating / gross it is.

Also, when playing Chat TorD, I find it helpful to know the circumstances of the other player(s): anyone around to catch them, or to get involved, what they are wearing, what 'tools' may be available.

What does anyone else think?
:confused:

Musty 21
08-01-2007, 11:21 PM
Well i was playing t or d in the chat today and i had to go post on a thread and half the state i live in lost power and cable. But it would be nice to have days when lots of people get on the chat and have a big tord game. Yes i do like the mix of t and d too. Knowing the other person situations is good too and wat they DON'T have access to.

phanmail
06-22-2008, 01:46 PM
Well I like it most when at least one male and one female are willing to post pics. It's also best when there's a good mix of the genders since women can end up being dared constantly if they're the only girls there.