PDA

View Full Version : Nipple punishment for 20 F

iloveme
08-19-2018, 08:40 AM
I have been a very bad girl. I am not able to concentrate on my studies and wasting too much time on my mobile.
Please punish me.

Things- ice cubes, rope , cloth pegs, binder clips, hairbrush, belt

Likes-spanking , bondage, nipple and pussy play, verbal humiliation

Limits - pee/poop, public

Ambuedd
08-19-2018, 09:15 AM
Bind your breasts with the rope. Apply ice you your nipples. Once sensitive. Clamp your nipples.

Now using the briatled side of the brush you must spank the clamps from your nipples.

Your challenge is simple. Can you repeat this process 5 times before quitting?

eljugador
08-19-2018, 05:26 PM
Spank your tits with a ruler, each tit 10 times.

If you haven't been hard enough, repeat another 10 times aiming at your nipples.

MasterMichaelNY
08-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Put toothpaste on your nipples, then take the binder clamps and place them on the edge of you nipples, let it sit there for 30 seconds, then hit them off with your hand or use a ruler. Give me 15 on each tit.

Enjoy girl.

MasterMichaelNY
08-20-2018, 12:29 PM
You know what, make it 25 for each tit. I noticed you checked out my profile, and didn't say HI. That's rude girl, we are all friendly around here.

Devildom1994
08-20-2018, 01:19 PM
Take 2 binder clips and 2 pieces of rope. Tie a binder clip to an end of each ropes. One clip on each rope. Now put the clips on your nipples. Put a rubber band on each clip and loop them until they're really tight. Tie the other end of the rope on your nipple to your left big toe. And the rope on left nipple to your right big toe. They must be tight. So tight that your toes are pulled up a little. Now go up an down the stairs of your house 3 times. You shall not bend down once you start walking.
Have fun.

iloveme
08-23-2018, 12:32 PM
Thank you everyone for giving me the dares
I ll comp them and report as soon as I get time.