PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in any location

GameTime
11-06-2009, 09:57 PM
18/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in any location

Dear Readers,

I am fairly new to the GetDare community and the whole slave/master concept, but I based on the forums I have read, becoming a part of that community seems like it would be an interesting experience. I am a 18 year old teen (12th grade) who lives in the eastern US. I’m just under 6 feet and weigh about 150 pounds. I am straight, but to an extent I am bi-curious (NOT bi-sexual.)

In my school, I’m genrally known as being the really smart geeky kid. I am very uptight during school (taking three Advanced Placement classes!), making sure I get done everything I need to get done, and because of this, it’s not often I hang out with friends outside of school. I’ve always kind of wanted to be part of the normal crowd and do things normal kids do (bloody knuckles, all night parties, marker fights, and the like.) My dad works at the school, and because of my reputation, if I participated did things like this, it would spread like wildfire and get back to my dad, and that would not be good. This is why I want a master.

As I said, I am new to the GetDare community, so I do not have much experience in being a slave. Because of this, my likes and dislikes are kind of a shot in the dark. I am open minded because I am new, so the only stuff that is set in stone the suff involving my family.

Likes: Bondage, slight pain, feet,”rules” to live by, slighly messy, bladder control?
Neutral/Dislikes: masturbation (and everything that goes with it,) pain, very messy, bladder control?
Limits: Anything with my family, public, illegal, permanent, anal.

In a relationship, I expect a master who will give me that will give me the escape I want through their tasks, dicipline, and punishment. I’m sure there are many ways I could get that feeling, so again, I am open minded to new ideas. I am looking for a long-term relationship and ready to be tainted.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you like. You can either leave a message here or email me a [email protected]. Thanks.

GameTime

P.S.: I know about all of the internet safety issues. Because of this, I am not going to do anything on a webcam. I do have a digital camera, but I will not use it on my face. If you are not okay with this, I am not the slave for you. Thank you for understanding.