PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

MaxJenius
11-06-2009, 08:56 PM
26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. Let me introduce myself. I am Allan Sylvia III, also known as Master Allan or Sir Allan to my slaves. I have been a Master for quite sometime now. I first started the trade when I was 15, by accident for hitting on a slave at a convention that was already owned by another Mistress who later became my Mentor. The Mistress was so impressed by how effectively I had gotten a reaction out of her slave that she approached me with proposition which changed my life forever.

But this is not the reason I have come here. Besides looking for new slaves and expanding my harem, I also wish to share my knowledge, my experience, and my wisdom with everyone whoever they are so that the tradition of creating skilled and dominant masters and mistresses can continue, even if society doesn't openly welcome us.

If you have any questions, queries, or are seeking the wisdom of a Real Life Master, please feel free to leave me a response to this message, or if you wish to contact me without making it public knowledge, then feel free to send me a private message, or add me to messenger and I shall reply to you as quickly as I can with the honest truths as I have experienced them.

If you are looking for an experienced Master to own you, train you, guide you, and expose you to new things that you might not know about yourself then please tell me about yourself in detail. When did the lifestyle of slave first inspire you? How old are you? What experiences have you had Prior to speaking with me? What sort of knowledge do you have of the Lifestyle?

You might also like to know that I do have slaves all around the world, some of them happen to be the most loyal and devoted women I know. And even though distance separates us, they are still in contact with me, and they do often make efforts to save up what extra money they have so they can come visit me and spend some time with me in person, so do not be shy or disheartened if you happen to live anywhere in the world.

And yes, if you are curious I also accept slaves that are eager to show themselves by camera or webcam, or even share their voice with me. I own a Microphone, and if you live close by you may call me, or you may text me anything you wish, even naughty pictures. My slave's privacy is one of my own personal demands, I don't have a desire or a need to expose my slaves to anyone else except myself. Because after all, we are working together to share ourselves and find happiness together, so why would I have reason to destroy that foundation?

Well that should be all I have to open up with.
Here is a picture of myself if you need some encouragement to contact me.
And if you wish to impress me, or grab my attention, Pantyhose are the best bet.

MaxJenius
11-10-2009, 02:23 AM
I have received a few questions from some of you, but I wish to help more people, so if you are an inexperienced Master/Mistress/Slave or if you wish to discuss anything personal or professionally please feel free to inquire with me and I shall do my best to help improve your experiences.

And if you are without a Master yourself, and wish to find on, or need help then please request my assistance. I am eager to help more of you develop into proper Masters, Mistresses and Slaves.

And if you have any personal doubts then I assure you any age is acceptable to me, I dont really have a problem at all with how young or how old you are, the lifestyle is what matters to me, helping people and educating others achieve happiness from my profession is why I am here, and why I choose to reach out to all of you.

I have had to refuse some males who seek masters because I am not homosexual, I am strictly heterosexual, but that does not mean I will refuse to help educate and enlighten males who are troubled or need more information about the lifestyle.

Private Messages are always acceptable and I look forward to reading them and replying.