PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

deutschsub132
08-18-2018, 12:29 PM
20/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

Hey everyone!

I'm a 20yo sub/slave living in Chicago, IL. I've been exploring my kinky side for quite a few years and have a firm idea of what I'm interested in. However, I'm always looking to push my limits and develop new experiences. In other words, take my likes/dislikes/etc. as a general idea rather than a hard line.

I'm looking for something virtual, mainly using kik and Skype. I do show myself on cam, and I expect the same from you at least time to time. I'm very big on trust, and I think anything one-sided really prevents the trust true BDSM experiences require.

I'm 6'2" and 175lbs with an average build. I'm moderately hairy. My cock is 4 to 5 inches and cut. I'm white. Brown, curly shoulder-length hair. Green eyes. My avatar on GetDare isn't me, but I'm happy to exchange pictures.

Reach out to me directly on GetDare and we can see where things go from there!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Getting Caught, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, Spanking, Light Breath Play

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, CBT, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, online exposure with face, ass to mouth, full-body shaving

deutschsub132
09-16-2018, 03:45 PM
I wanted to update this with my kik - deutschsub132. Feel free to reach out to me there.

I want to highlight that I'm particularly looking for someone to help me expand my interests and experience in public/exhibitionism, piss, and humiliation.