PDA

View Full Version : internet blackmail idea

lucky
11-06-2009, 05:27 PM
some people are into blackmail and even trust their master to give their email password to be controlled.

An idea I want to try:
on yahoo it is possible to lend your account to a master. He would change your password and give you a web link that allows you to log in and use your account. Except messenger (however you can use the webmessenger in your email). You cannot change your password because you need to know your current pass to do that.

The link that master offered expires in around 2 weeks so you need to fulfill a punishment to get a new one.

This is limited to yahoo and of course to your trust. If anyone is interested I will "draw a diagram" about it. Also I would love a submissive girl around 25 interested to try it on her (I'll be gentle).

sub6783
11-08-2009, 09:23 AM
I would love to know how this works!

slav boy
11-08-2009, 09:47 AM
this does sound very interesting I would be up for this with a mistress. if any mistress are interested let me know.

uncurios
11-08-2009, 10:02 AM
sound awsome ill be a master for that mine's just ran off i think

walapalooo
11-08-2009, 11:17 AM
yes lucky i would love to know how this works, please PM if u can or let me know if i need to PM you

ZuzannaW
11-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Im interested. Im 22.

lucky
11-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Thanks for your messages (betty - cool drawing thanks). However I will not send PM-s about it, I'll just post here.

damn I first thought it would be simple.
first method:
- set your browser to WORK OFFLINE (from the file menu)
- login to messenger and press the mail button. The browser will not log you in due to offline setting but you will have the link in the address bar.
- don't forget to set your browser back to work online.

To test if it works save your link somewhere in a text file, logout from your email then try the link. I usually test it in a new browser (firefox, IE, chrome).

WARNING: this link works only for a couple of hours :( after it should be renewed

Yahoo has changed from when I discovered this.
I am working a more complicated method, I'll post it here later - this second one is better and should create a session to work for 1-3 days. I run some tests to find out if it works for 2 weeks. ZuzannaW, I'd love to test this method on you, pm me.

mr_m_83
11-09-2009, 01:26 AM
Hi Lucky,

First of all let me say that is an ingenious idea! I particularly like they way that you not only found the loophole but a way to exploit it in a fun way ;) Well done!

The only problem I can see is that whatever way you look at it, it is exploiting security vulnerability inherent in Yahoo Mail, and the main problem with that is security holes are that usually, they are eventually closed. I think Yahoo would not be too impressed that people can access email without having to sign in. I honestly can’t imagine that it would be exploited in any major way, except by the Master of course, however Yahoo makes money by selling ads in their email so they want to be seen to be secure for their clients, so I would imagine that they would act on this vulnerability sooner or later.

Personally, as a Dom/Master I probably wouldn’t be comfortable using this technique. I am not here to judge anyone and I think it is an absolutely brilliant idea, however I feel that in an online relationship it is one step too far, for me that is. In a live in relationship it has a lot of merit! I do like the idea of reading the submissive’s email however the changing the password part makes me a little uneasy. For me, I like the idea of making the sub feeling secure in the relationship and I feel that purposely changing the password could be counterproductive in a D/s relationship. If it is a shared password, the submissive always has some form of control and I feel it breeds trust as s(h)e is trusting the Dominant not to steal her password and I honestly believe that mutual trust breeds the best type of submission. The other thing that makes me feel uncomfortable with the idea is the thought that something could happen to me and I may not be access the computer for some time (I know it’s a bit morbid but who knows what could happen), locking the sub out of the email account possibly indefinably and attempting to recover your email password is by no means the easiest of tasks!

Please don’t take this as an attack on the idea; I think it is fabulous, just trying to give some constructive criticism :)

Mr M

lucky
11-10-2009, 07:25 AM
hi!
actually this is not a vulnerability. There are many sites (usually social networks) that include a messaging system. Many of them send you an email like "you have new messages" and give you a link to them instead the login link. They work similar. Probably yahoo fixed the duration the link works, but would never quit its automatic login system. Anyway there are fixing much bigger security holes that can really be used in bad manners.
Anyway this related is strictly to "consensual blackmail" I know it sounds weird but some people like it.
I'll be back soon I hope, with a better way. I am working on it right now.

lucky
11-10-2009, 03:31 PM
actually I just noticed this method works perfectly fine:
it doesnt matter the link expires quickly, any time the slave/master asks for an email session you just make a new link like explained above and send it.

firefox can be set up to save pages so the email would be avaiable for a couple of days. Otherwise a session is available until the browser is closed. Or until anyone changes the password.

I had another idea to build a 2 weeks working link but it was too complicated. Please opinions.

slavemalewithcam
12-10-2009, 10:42 AM
I would love to hav a mistress do this to me, It would be very humiliating at the least

sarahbee
12-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Isn't it a bit extreme to take someone's email? That could destroy someone's entire personal life.

Torturedboy
12-20-2009, 10:51 AM
This is a great idea, although I don't know if I'd have the guts to go through with it haha.

slavemalewithcam
01-03-2010, 01:56 AM
This is a great idea, although I don't know if I'd have the guts to go through with it haha.

It would be hard and embarrasing to explain but alot of fun!!!

Bubblegum
01-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Isn't it a bit extreme to take someone's email? That could destroy someone's entire personal life.

Most people I know of (myself included) have a different MSN/IM etc. for any getDare activities.

littleraisin
01-03-2010, 01:20 PM
lucky if you want to know anything about these hacks,etc I can hack msn and yahoo unfortunaly not all gmail accounts are hackable but ill try find something.
NOTE:YOU SHOULD ONLY CONSENT TO YOUR ACCOUNT HACKING IF YOU TRUST
A)The Hacker
B)The Software
C)The Software Publisher
I can hack but don't ask me to hack your account or anyone else's but if you have someone's consent pm me with their email I will email then to check so dont try lying if you lie about consent it is a federal offense

enthon
01-03-2010, 01:26 PM
I can hack msn and things like that and i know a extreme thing. If you make a keylogger and send it to your slave you can see what he/she is doing on her/his pc. So you can keep a eye on him/her. Example: maybe he/she has another master.

littleraisin
01-03-2010, 03:52 PM
I can hack msn and things like that and i know a extreme thing. If you make a keylogger and send it to your slave you can see what he/she is doing on her/his pc. So you can keep a eye on him/her. Example: maybe he/she has another master.
you can also send them a fake msn login from messblack which will then enable you to receive their password and they will receive an error message you can tell them its a 'new msn' anyway like I said I can hack too so don't even try hacking me but yeah I would say this could be an embarassing punishment especially if they are on dating sites ha :)

enthon
01-04-2010, 01:40 PM
i dont use hacking, but if i have to do it, i am going to do it.

lucky
01-05-2010, 08:48 AM
when I opened the topic I WASN'T TALKING ANYTHING about HACKING.

A bit offtopic:I know how to hack accounts too, but most people are in fact talking about scam pages/phishing. Btw please anyone do not post something like "send to yahoo service a form containing your account, your password and victims account and wait for the service to send you his pass back" Its too lame and internet is full of this spamming.

Yah0o passwords cannot be hacked, they can be stolen from unaware victims. Their cookie session can be also stolen easily most time without the victim notice. The passwords can also be stolen from hacked 3rd party websites - this is the reason you should never use your email password anywhere else on forums/sites etc. In this case sql injection and file injections give you everything you need (I don't use phishing).

Enough with this, my idea was just a pure consent between master and slave. Where one of them gives to the other a non password access to his account. The difference between msn and yahoo messengers is that msn asks you for login credentials to log to email but yahoo doesn't (when clicking the mail link).

EricOops
01-06-2010, 10:29 AM
Is there a way to make this work for a hotmail account?

Thanks for the instructions btw!

slav boy
01-31-2010, 02:24 PM
If any one is interested in doing this to me please send me a private message and let me know.

Sonny19
03-14-2010, 09:18 PM
This actually sounds amazing aha

Mere
03-16-2010, 03:25 AM
Wouldn't mind giving Master my password, thats okay..I trust him enough..!

tissot
03-16-2010, 05:46 AM
i have been luckyenough to do this. a girl let me be her for a while and i was able to have fun with her account (it wasn't so much email as her profile)
i still don't think the people who i talked with worked out what happened, but i did find out some of her activities she might not have wanted me to know about...

Sonny19
03-22-2010, 08:36 PM
yeah, I think it's interesting.
Like I keep my facebook and school email private because that has to do with my education which I hold above all else but my other email that isn't my 'professional' email I wouldn't mind.
Mind you if you know someones email you can also find out their passwords to everything else lol
which makes it a little interesting too ;)

strippednakedmale
09-19-2010, 03:55 PM
I have thought about this now for a while and there is an easy way to regulate this a bit more. I use an online storage site, a free one by the way called storegate. You can use it just like another drive on your computer and move files to it easily. If you put pictures etc in it that where embarrassing or blackmail worth lol then all you need to do is "accidentally" tell someone the password and let them have fun. I also though of a game where you could sort of bet a letter of your password if you lost, eventually giving away the password to who ever you are playing with. Maybe a dice game could include "give a letter of your password". I'm going to give the first letter of mine just for fun, it's "f" and the first letter of my getdare password is "b". Kind of a tease isn't it lol. Well any girls want to dare me into another one or two?

MasterPain
09-22-2010, 06:53 AM
there is a program on the internet called teamviewer, its a safe secure program that sets up a willing remote opperation of their whole computer. i beleve msn has it aswel as "remote assistance". she wanted to be demened, her pictures shaired, and well just be crule with her account information. this is one more step and was actualy kinda hot to have full control of her computer.
again this is not hacking but concentual giving up of freedoms

ukandlooking
09-22-2010, 07:51 AM
The idea of storing a picture which is revealing sounds interesting, I suppose this game could be taken further with an email address contained in there in the next game etc. But the risk associated with slowly revealing the password is extremely high.

yourslave1984
09-22-2010, 08:25 AM
i've heard of this teamviewer thing before and i'd quite like to try it but my questions is, if you allow someone else to take control of your computer is there anyway you could then stop it if for instance you noticed the person was going to deleate all your files or something else over the top or once you've given them access can they do what they want for as long as they want untill they stop?

Elina
09-23-2010, 02:13 AM
yes you can, just end the session or close teamviewer

sylphide
10-07-2010, 06:17 AM
I wouldn't mind giving something like this a go if anyone is interested!

I'm a crossdresser (clothes + makeup only - I'm not into wigs and all that and no, there are no obscene or offensive photos as I'm not into that) and will give a female my password and access to my (currently hidden but using my real name!) Facebook profile with photos of me dressed in girls clothes in to take control of and set so anyone can view it.

Anyone would that knows me could search for me and see the pictures and I'd be unable to stop them until I'm given access back.

You set the time limit and until then I'm completely helpless to remove the photos of me in a ballet tutu, school uniform, dress, tights etc and at risk of them being found by friends, family etc.

PM me if interested - No webcam, messenger etc. needed.

jhoustx
10-07-2010, 11:46 AM
I like the idea, i think if someone consents to giving up their email password, then they should do it with both feet in.

sylphide
10-08-2010, 11:35 AM
I like the idea, i think if someone consents to giving up their email password, then they should do it with both feet in.

It won't be my email password - just the password to my Facebook profile, someone could change the email address to that though so I can't retrieve the new password!

strippednakedmale
10-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Teamviewer is good, I've used it but first of all its one more program to put on your computer but its kind of hard to navigate through someone elses computer I found. I think email, Facebook, or online storage passwords are much easier. I suppose you can't actually sit and watch your files being opened though. Hmmm how about just giving up all passwords!

BLiverpool
12-14-2010, 08:16 PM
I love this idea!

topsyswitch
02-09-2011, 01:20 AM
i have a "Kinky" yahoo account and "Had" another kinky yahoo account that i used in the past. i had various e-mails sent and received to Dominants and submissives that i had degraded. i also had pictures of me in the sent folder. These pics were usually of me in degrading poses that i had sent to Dominant's.

i decided to make my user ID and password accessible to a few of the Dom's i met. It ended up with them sending my sub pictues to the subs i was trying to Dominate...quite humiliating with the subs usually telling me how they wanted a "Real Dom" to be their "Master" and not a submissive wimp...again, quite degrading.

The account ended up getting terminated for TOS violations. I guess someone went too far with it. I was able to regain control of it whenever I wanted to with the given security questions that I had set up.

As far as Teamviewer, I like crossloop much better and do like it when other people control my computer. i will put up my e-mail account, yahoo messenger (My kinky one of course), craigslist and maybe a sex forum i belong to with me already logged in. Of course, i have my memory card with all my "Kinky" pictures of me and my wife on it which gives them access to them. The "Controller" is now free to send e-mails, including pics to themselves or others, send messages, including pics to anyone on my list (Dom or sub which i have categorized), make up craigslist ads on my behalf using our pictures or posting on kinky forums that i belong to or using my web browser to log into their own forums or websites.

Oh, by the way...any interest from any "Controllers"? ;-)

zyx987
02-09-2011, 01:55 AM
I made an e-mail account for this very purpose, though it never ended up being used...if anyone would like to use it with me, pm me.

boyoncam96
02-12-2011, 04:18 AM
i am deeply into blackmail... any kind of it....
teamviewer, mail password... i donno...

boy_on_cam96 @yahoo.com

topsyswitch
02-13-2011, 09:54 AM
i am deeply into blackmail... any kind of it....
teamviewer, mail password... i donno...

boy_on_cam96 @yahoo.com

You should also try crossloop. i think it is better. Course, the new trend now online is joinme which is free and allows multiple people to access your computer. i have never tried it but would be willing to.

Submissive12
02-14-2011, 08:12 PM
yeah i had a guy show me teamviewer a few days ago. if anyone up for trying it on me, message me.

topsyswitch
02-22-2011, 05:53 PM
I gave out my yahoo e-mail address and password to a getdare member. I have several images of myself and my wife in the inbox and sent folders. I am curious to see what comes of it.

yourslave1984
02-23-2011, 02:05 AM
i would love to take control of someones computer/yahoo or whatever, if you're interested send me a pm

JoeyS
02-23-2011, 08:02 PM
I could do this to someone just pm me ur limits and info. I could also have this done to myself.

TheKev
02-23-2011, 08:17 PM
I would be willing to give my yahoo account and password out. Sounds interesting.

topsyswitch
02-24-2011, 06:56 PM
Well, as usual, the guy i gave it to has done nothing...not opened it up, not read anything, not posted anything, nothing! It's typical i guess if you give someone something, they are not interested but if they have to pry it from you, they run with it.

Anyone into control, humiiliation and possibly more, please PM me.

lucky
03-14-2011, 03:46 PM
I have watched blackmail topics recently. Usually people wish to be blackmailed but are afraid to actually be... This is only a dark side of this idea:

I saw a sm movie once where some girls signed a contract where instead of "we agree to do that" they accepted something different: that one day they don't know when, they are kidnapped and raped and be forced to do what was in the contract.

People share and prepare their emails or teamviewer to begin a consensual blackmail. I wanted to take part in the game, but this is not a blackmail feeling, I would prepare my email or computer from the start. "Consensual" doesn't quite work with "blackmail".

Then it hit me: what if someone asking people for consensual blackmail was hacked for real, his email or social account stolen, then blackmailed. So I started to play today with this idea. I have some knoledge enough to have for example someone's facebook account hacked, for a test, someone who once asked people to be blackmailed by him, but not a blackmail-like victim. So I stopped (not someone I was looking for, and to finish hacking his facebook account I had to answer more fb quizzez also he'd also be announced about this... I really never go this far, I just loved it worked).

I know it sounds illegal but I would try this game for fun: I want to select someone who asks to be humiliated or blackmailed and pay him(her) a surprise: you're my bitch, I know your password, I have access to some of your sites, maybe facebook or email, you don't know exactly, but to point your social life. But I want to keep it as a game, and I'd offer an exit: I let the person block my access by changing the password for example whenever he/she thinks this blackmail is too much.

Sorry my English is bad. I wanted just to show you a dark side of a game, I don't want to harass anyone this way, if I would try this myself I won't go farther than a game. Personally I am submissive but I love to be dominant on my playground. I am curious what do you think about this idea.

topsyswitch
03-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Lucky,

Are you saying that you can hack into someone's facebook account by only knowing their facebook name?

Can you hack into a secure yahoo group? One that you would have to be invited to join?

Can you hack into someone's yahoo e-mail account if you have their screen name? Could you hack into mine without me giving you the passsword? Just wondering. ;-)

lucky
03-17-2011, 10:26 AM
Lucky,

Are you saying that you can hack into someone's facebook account by only knowing their facebook name?

Can you hack into a secure yahoo group? One that you would have to be invited to join?

Can you hack into someone's yahoo e-mail account if you have their screen name? Could you hack into mine without me giving you the passsword? Just wondering. ;-)

erm no. Its not like I have a little magic that does everything.
I am not a "pro" and I don't try to be. But everything is possible due to people's mistakes. Starting with just an email you can find information and sometimes with lots of work get to have the access too.
There are lots of ways, but lot of work so it needs to be worth it.

Let me give you a hypothetical example. I know your yahoo ID. I try to hack your yahoo by selecting forgot password. In a TORD forum it can be simple: I just ask you for a truth to have your 2 secret questions answered.

I'd love to find out the name of your dog and I wonder if your wife's name may be anne.

But Several situations need several ways.

lucky
04-11-2011, 08:12 AM
I've done an experiment on someone I won't mention.
But the result wasn't as I imagined. Even the person was begging for being blackmailed, after I raised to this new level it ended like the person chickened out, or like anyone of us would do if our privacy was broken.

I noticed someone tried to get revenge on me (a weird login) so I was curious and set the same pass as the victim on my facebook to see what happens.

I've stopped continuing my idea above and I sincerely apologise. I wanted just to make a social experiment. I haven't done any damage to the person's life and I hope the person reads this.

(PS: its not like I can hack anyone's email, facebook or anything. It is a hard to do study on someone, due to people's mistakes to eventually get to someone's email. The most common mistake - my advice is: don't make your email public as in 2 topics here sounding like "Dare to publish your yahoo or MSN ID". I would suggest the staff to close and delete those 2 topics.)

xzmx
04-15-2011, 07:44 AM
I've done this myself to an owner I trusted previously, where he had my msn pass and full use of my account. He moslty kept track of my conversations (since you can sign in two places at once) and occasionally talked to my contacts without me being there. It was interesting, certainly