PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (like pain)

Suzee
11-06-2009, 04:26 PM
18/female/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (like pain)

while getdare did mess up my age i am 18. i am a very submissive slave. i am currently still in school so time limits will need to be respected. i like pain, masturbation, and restrictions. I will do if requested anal and semi-public. I will never do anything public (like very obvious), involving family or friends, eating pee or poo and nothing permanent. I am kind of new to this i have had previous masters but nothing very long. PM me if intrested in more.

depp
11-06-2009, 04:55 PM
Your age is calculated based on the birthday you entered when you registered. If you made a mistake entering a birth-date please PM me and I will correct it. I've edited the age in your post for now.

mc-smoke
11-23-2009, 08:50 AM
hi there i would love to have some fun and dominate you, i have lots ok kinky ideas for fun dares and would be a great master for you, pls msg me back or add me 2 msn on [email protected]

prince
12-04-2009, 08:41 PM
[email protected]

NTaHUMAN
12-07-2009, 06:52 AM
Hi nice to meet u I am asian master add me at [email protected]

Dom_puss
12-07-2009, 10:53 PM
18/female/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (like pain)

while getdare did mess up my age i am 18. i am a very submissive slave. i am currently still in school so time limits will need to be respected. i like pain, masturbation, and restrictions. I will do if requested anal and semi-public. I will never do anything public (like very obvious), involving family or friends, eating pee or poo and nothing permanent. I am kind of new to this i have had previous masters but nothing very long. PM me if intrested in more.

Hey there Hun,

My name is Sarah, and I've been looking for someone like yourself.

I'm 21, female, and i live in Canada. What I'm interested in is control over your everyday life, humiliation, semi-public, bondage, and pain. I have previous experience with dominating but its only been short lived because no one is serious about it.

If you were my slave, I would give you simple commands over e-mail, msn, or skype and I would expect you to carry them out. Proof with a camera would be nice but not necessary.

I would love to get to know you better and for you to become mine.

I have only one MAJOR rule, and it is "respect each other"

If you wanna chat more PM me or add me to MSN [email protected] looking forward to chatting with you ;)

Ive sent a PM but for some reason it didnt want to sent