PDA

View Full Version : 21/female/slave seeks 18-30/any sex/master in any place (likes pain)

lace
08-14-2018, 03:41 PM
21/female/slave seeks 18-30/any sex/master in any place (likes pain)

Hello all, my name is Lace and I am looking for someone to use me. I have about 3 years expierence. Most of it is online but some is in person. I just finished up with someone. We only chatted for about a month. He just was not the master for me so we decided to go our separate ways. I do work so I would need someone who could work with my schedule. I will not do tasks while at work. If you would like to talk or have any questions feel free to kik me my kik is lacem101. A little to know about me before you message me. I will eventually send pictures but not right off the bat. I’m blonde 5’5 140lbs with 34B breasts. I have tight holes. And I love having set rules.

likes: hidden public (when not at work), wedgies, crotch ropes, nipple/clit play, pain, rules

dislikes: sleeping tasks, wax play, corner time

limits: blood, atm, needles, full public, I’m sure there are others I can’t think of at the moment

toys: a few butt plugs ranging in sizes , hitachi wand, nipple clamps, rope, house hold items, ball gag

mrmaster456
08-21-2018, 03:23 PM
Hi I am master still learning looking for slave 21 AND UP . HERE IS A LITTE ABOUT ME Much be okay with not being contacted every day. But I I will give you orders for every day and some rules. You will be able to have a life outside me. Pic are no much but they are welcomed.
My limits are blood, family , scat , permanent damage.
You must be okay with the following but they are negotiable
Piss, breast torture , anal insertion,. Edging, cum control, and other you will have to ask.
I like to push limits one step at a time.
I CAN GIVE YOU ALL THE RULE YOU CAN HANDLE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

My Kik s mmaster456

lace
09-18-2018, 03:39 PM
Hello everyone! I am bumping this thread. My master and I did not work out because of time differences and my schedule so I am looking again! Feel free to message me on kik for more info!

kamita721
09-18-2018, 07:03 PM
Hello everyone! I am bumping this thread. My master and I did not work out because of time differences and my schedule so I am looking again! Feel free to message me on kik for more info!

Any chance you could share your timezone and schedule publicly?