PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

Warfare
08-14-2018, 03:52 AM
27/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in any place

This is my third ad on GD. Unfortunately, I only found a few reasonably suitable partners since then and none of the relationships lasted long. Thus, I am going to provide even more detail to find "the right one" this time.
This is probably going to be a long post so be prepared to invest some time to read it. If you want to know more about why I prefer comprehensive ads give my blog post (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87700) a read.

Personal information / looks
I am a 27 years old dom from Austria. I am caucasian, 5'9" tall, slim/athletic, got blonde hair and blue eyes and no tattoos or piercings.
I am a computer scientist (fancy IT stuff) for a living but do not really fit the boring stereotype associated with it. My hobbies are music (playing the guitar), video games, movies/serials/anime, reading (mainly fantasy and sci-fi) and sports (preferably outdoors accompanied by my dog) to make up for sitting idle most of the time.

About me as a dom
I have been a dom for about 7 years now but only trained four subs during that time since I am committing to promising long-term relationships only.
In general I do not control every part of my subs life and I am not excessively strict but I expect my sub to make progress according to my expectations.
I like being in control, assigning tasks and dares to my sub, various kinds of roleplay and semi-public. All the "hardcore" stuff (blood, scat) is a turn-off as well as a lack of interest or intelligence. Apart from that I am rather open-minded and willing to challenge your curiosity. A more detailed list of likes/dislikes can be found on my profile (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=137913&tab=aboutme&simple=1).

What kind of sub I am looking for
I am looking for a female sub at the age of 18-30 for a long-term exclusive online relationship. I might be willing for some offline sessions with the right partner if the opportunity comes up and enough trust is established. Beginners are very welcome.
Most importantly I am looking for a loving & caring D/s relationship. I want to guide by the use of affection and psychology instead of fear. More detailed thoughts about this can be found in my blog post (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87701).
The communication will mainly take place via chat/mail and possibly in an asynchronous manner depending on my working hours and your timezone. I highly prefer the usage of a laptop or PC due to the superior input modalities but that is just my personal preference. Since I am living in the UTC+01 timezone anything close to that is preferred but not essential. My usual online times are around 6pm to 10pm local time but I check my mail almost constantly.
In general I want to get in touch regularly/daily (even if it is just a short "Good morning" / "Good night") but I will not be available 24/7 and do not expect you to be either unless a task requires it.
A webcam is not required but you should be willing to exchange pictures at some point since I am looking for a relationship that is pleasant on both the verbal and visual level and you will have to send proof for your tasks every now and then. I am not going to push for it before establishing some trust but it is a necessity afterwards. I know this is a complex topic. You can take a look at my thoughts about it in this blog post (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87702).
You should have good grammar in either English or German.

What I plan to do with you
As already mentioned I like to assign tasks and dares to my sub. You will receive comprehensive new tasks and dares via chat/mail at least once a week. Those tasks can be online and offline tasks and one-time tasks as well as daily routines. The task list will adapt to your commitment and needs and your previous results. Some of the tasks/dares will also require more frequent message exchange or live sessions.
In case we got to know each other better, you are open for it and you are not living thousands of miles away, I might also consider to send props to your home or a PO box.

What's next?
You got that far and you are still interested? - Great!
To make things easier and improve the result I have set up a small application template at the end of my post. Please take it serious, invest some time and respond via PM.
I guarantee to read every application thoroughly and respond to everybody. Every sub that appears suitable at first sight will be invited to a private chat/mail exchange in order to get to know each other better, ask more private questions and exchange a first picture.

Application template
- Personal information (name, age, location, online times, living circumstances, education/job, hobbies, ...)
- Looks (nationality, hair color, eye color, height, weight/physique, cup size, tattoos/piercings, ...)
- Likes / dislikes
- Describe your personality (e.g. are you shy, playful, disciplined)
- Describe your previous experiences
- What do you expect from our dom/sub relationship?
- What made you reply to this ad and why should I choose you to be my sub?
- (Optional): Any further information (e.g. what is your biggest erotic fantasy, what is your idea of a perfect day, ...)
- (Optional): A picture of you

Again, thank you very much for reading that far. I am looking forward to your responses.

PurpleS
08-21-2018, 09:19 PM
This deserves to have a bump

Warfare
09-19-2018, 04:48 AM
Still looking for the right one.