PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/sub in any place (if you are serious)

professor
08-10-2018, 12:57 AM
37/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/sub in any place (if you are serious)

HEY !

ABOUT ME:
I am 22 male master from India. i have 4 years of experience as master. i value emotions and relationships. i am a kind of strict master. i enjoy playing,teasing,humiliating,punishing submissive.

WHAT I WANT ?
I don't bother if you are younger then 18 just be honest and loyal to me. if you live with your parents no problem. you should be seriously obedient. if you have some experience its good otherwise no problem you should be fucking obedient to me.

bdsm,piss control,piss drinking,anal,pain,humiliating, crossdressing,cum control and denial,bondage,ice.

HOW LONG ?
Don't worry i will not force you to be my sub only for loooong time..just i will use you for my fun purpose..not whole day..not everyday..and not for years as well lol.

CONTACT ME:
First of all if you are dead serious about this..only then try to approach me..send me private message on getdare with your details try to be expressive and then we can chat further on kik.

eoin62
10-07-2018, 08:18 PM
Just curious.. if you are 22, why did you put 37/male/master in the subject? No disrespect intended.

LordEdward
10-08-2018, 03:30 AM
do you require any pictures or cam or is that not necceesery?