PDA

View Full Version : 18f home alone

masochistic-brat
08-08-2018, 09:47 AM
Hiya

Over the next couple of weeks I'm going to have a few days and mornings home alone and I'm looking for some good dares to do.

Has to be within limits (obviously) and I will post a report here when done. If I'm not capable of the dare I will reply explaining why. Have fun with me: pain, humiliation, degradation

I'm also willing to answer almost any truths you wish to ask

Thank you
Xx

BallBoy
08-08-2018, 09:57 AM
If you know you're going to be home alone on any day/morning, wear a butt plug for at least 30 minutes before starting your tasks!

If you have kik, care to message me when you get started?

Devildom1994
08-08-2018, 01:25 PM
So hears a task and a rule.
I'll tell you the task first.
You'll have to break one of your rules to do this. You have my permission to do it if that's enough. Drink 1litre of water before you start doing the task. Get some uncooked rice. Put it in the highest heels you have and wear them. Put a clothes pin on each nipple and each pussy lip. Now take a nut of toothpaste and rub it on your clit and put hands behind your head. You'll get an urge to pee. If you don't, walk around inside your house until you want to pee. Now put on a shirt or a robe and go outside to the backyard. Now you must squat and pee. You must not remoe the clothes pins or the heels.
If you can't go to the yard, you can pee in the toilet. You can remove the clothes pins on your pussy lips. But you should stand straight to pee with your legs on each side of the toilet. And you must clean all the piss that got out of the toilet with your hair.
Now the rule.
Whenever you are alone in your house you must put a pair of panties in your mouth. Completely in. You can take them only when you have to eat or when somebody comes or you get a phone call.

privvy
08-08-2018, 01:29 PM
You must only wear your birthday suit when you are within the privacy of your house

masochistic-brat
08-08-2018, 01:45 PM
If you know you're going to be home alone on any day/morning, wear a butt plug for at least 30 minutes before starting your tasks!

Thank you, I will do this the next time I am home alone

masochistic-brat
08-08-2018, 01:46 PM
So hears a task and a rule.
I'll tell you the task first.
You'll have to break one of your rules to do this. You have my permission to do it if that's enough. Drink 1litre of water before you start doing the task. Get some uncooked rice. Put it in the highest heels you have and wear them. Put a clothes pin on each nipple and each pussy lip. Now take a nut of toothpaste and rub it on your clit and put hands behind your head. You'll get an urge to pee. If you don't, walk around inside your house until you want to pee. Now put on a shirt or a robe and go outside to the backyard. Now you must squat and pee. You must not remoe the clothes pins or the heels.
If you can't go to the yard, you can pee in the toilet. You can remove the clothes pins on your pussy lips. But you should stand straight to pee with your legs on each side of the toilet. And you must clean all the piss that got out of the toilet with your hair.
Now the rule.
Whenever you are alone in your house you must put a pair of panties in your mouth. Completely in. You can take them only when you have to eat or when somebody comes or you get a phone call.

When I do the task I will have to use the toilet rather than the yard as people can very easily see into my yard. I will report here once it is complete

Thank you I will add this to my rules

masochistic-brat
08-08-2018, 01:47 PM
You must only wear your birthday suit when you are within the privacy of your house

Thank you. This is already one of my rules

Devildom1994
08-08-2018, 02:01 PM
When I do the task I will have to use the toilet rather than the yard as people can very easily see into my yard. I will report here once it is complete

Thank you I will add this to my rules

Good. Pm the report and also post it here. If the report is good. I'll give you more tasks. Harder ones.

SubStevie
08-08-2018, 02:09 PM
tie your cute tits with rope and leave until pretty shade of purple, post here if you like that

masochistic-brat
08-18-2018, 05:51 AM
Good. Pm the report and also post it here. If the report is good. I'll give you more tasks. Harder ones.

I started drinking from a litre water bottle and hour before I began the dare. Once the hour was over in had finished the water, I didn't really feel the urge to pee at this point. I poured the rice into my highest heels. My highest heels are a pair of pale pink stilettos with black lace over them. The rice dug into the bottom of my feet, especially between my toes. It felt like I had a lot of small stones in my shoes.

I added a plastic clothes pin to each nipple and pussy lip. My nipples are quite sensitive so the clothes pins on my nipples hurt quite a bit. The pain started to make me quite wet.

I then added the toothpaste and rubbed it into my clit. This was a confusing sensation as the toothpaste burned and stung, but rubbing it in stimulated my clit a lot. The mixture made me even more wet.

I stood for about ten minutes with my hands behind my breasts. The action pushed my breasts out, which made the clothes pins swing slightly. This pulled my nipples and increased the pain slightly.

Once I felt the urge to pee I pulled the clothes pins of my pussy lips. I didn't open the clips, so to increase the pain. It really hurt and made me even more horny.

I put a leg on either side of the toilet and standing straight I began to pee. Most of the pee went in the toilet but a small bit missed. I then got on my hand and knees and used my hair to clean up the pee. This felt quite degrading and turned me on more. I felt like the dirty slut I am.

The clothes pins scraped against the floor making my nipples even more sensitive. I then removed the clothes pins the same way I removed the ones off my pussy. This hurt more than the ones on my pussy lips. In the end I felt extremely horny and degraded.

theswitchyside
08-18-2018, 06:05 AM

If I might add, hump the pillow while wearing the plug but you’re not allowed to cum. Or have an orgasm. If you edge, you can stop for a while but you must pinch and twist your nipples when you’re not humping.

masochistic-brat
08-18-2018, 06:24 AM

I don't own a butt plug so I used several markers to plug my ass. I did this when I was home alone yesterday, before I began the other tasks

masochistic-brat
08-18-2018, 06:26 AM
If I might add, hump the pillow while wearing the plug but you’re not allowed to cum. Or have an orgasm. If you edge, you can stop for a while but you must pinch and twist your nipples when you’re not humping.

I will start doing this the next time I am home alone

Everill
08-18-2018, 06:35 AM
This one might be a bit difficult but I'm going to suggest it anyways. If it's too difficult then you can move the times around a bit.

For a day edge every 30 minutes. You may only cum an hour before you go to bed but for every edge you miss you must have a ruined orgasm before finally having your full orgasm.
To make it easier you can do every hour.

nipple slave
08-18-2018, 06:40 AM
start a group chat on kik and send (faceless) photos of you doing your tasks whenever you do them. add anyone to the group that asks on this thread.

with that being said, my kik is gamewarrior100

masochistic-brat
08-18-2018, 07:04 AM
This one might be a bit difficult but I'm going to suggest it anyways. If it's too difficult then you can move the times around a bit.

For a day edge every 30 minutes. You may only cum an hour before you go to bed but for every edge you miss you must have a ruined orgasm before finally having your full orgasm.

I will try this tomorrow. I'll do it every hour because every 30 minutes is probably too difficult

centurion01
08-18-2018, 07:15 AM
After every edge, spank your pussy 50times with a wooden spoon

theswitchyside
08-18-2018, 01:12 PM
I will start doing this the next time I am home alone
Would appreciate a report :)

masochistic-brat
08-19-2018, 05:10 AM

I started the morning with this. I don't have a plug so I used several marker pens to plug my ass. I then set a timer and began humping the pillow. I thought about what a slut I was being as I hummed the pillow. I edged twice. After each edge I spent a couple of minutes pinching and pulling and twisting my nipples. This hurt quite a bit as my nipples a quite sensitive, the pain turned me on even more. By the end of the 30 minutes there was a wet patch on my pillow from how horny I was

masochistic-brat
08-24-2018, 05:44 AM

I did this yesterday. I woke up at about 8:30 so I did my first edge at 9. I decided to do them on the hour to make it easier to remember to do them. As I was also told to spank my pussy 50 times after each edge I proceeded to do that.

By 1pm I was on my 5th edge and it was becoming a lot more frustrating as I really wanted to cum. The spanks weren't helping as the pain made me even more horny. It was beginning to sting quite a bit as I had done 250 spanks then.

The next problem came just before 5pm when my family got home. I almost missed that one but managed not to.

At 6pm I had done 10 edges and 500 spanks to my pussy. At this point my cunt stung quiet badly. Only a few minutes after this edge and spanking were complete I had to go have dinner with my family. It was very frustrating as I was extremely horny at this point.

I spent the rest of the evening in my room. The edges and spanks were even more difficult from 7-10. I was a needy mess by the time it got to 11pm and it was an hour before I went to bed. As I didn't miss any I didn't have to do any ruined orgasms. I came so hard when I was finally able to. I was so relieved after the frustration of edging all day. In total I did 14 edges and 700 spanks

Kifla
08-24-2018, 06:04 AM
You can make a toilet schedule. Use the toilet only at designated hours:
08:30
12:30
18:30
23:30
04:30
You have a 2 minute window to sit on the toilet. If you miss it, then wait till the next time.

Another task is to write, "BRAT" on the back of your neck, and maintain it there, so that you can only hive it with your hair.

masochistic-brat
08-28-2018, 12:54 PM
You can make a toilet schedule. Use the toilet only at designated hours:
08:30
12:30
18:30
23:30
04:30
You have a 2 minute window to sit on the toilet. If you miss it, then wait till the next time.

Another task is to write, "BRAT" on the back of your neck, and maintain it there, so that you can only hive it with your hair.

So far I always miss the 04:30 slot because I am never awake and I have missed the 08:30 one twice. It tends to get hard to hold around 17:00 but it's not too difficult.

It was hard to write on the back of my neck but I managed (it's a bit messy). It's right bellow my hairline in black marker. This task makes me so horny as I know there's a chance someone could see it at any time.
How long should I keep it on my neck for?

samdiatmh
08-28-2018, 01:02 PM
If you like the "brat" label so much, write "pain" on your right breast and "slut" on your left. Just above where a normal bra would cover.

Kifla
08-28-2018, 01:24 PM
The idea of the toilet task was that you CAN only use the toilet at that time. Not that you HAVE to do it on every time slot.
About the writing. Refresh it every morning for 2 weeks in total. After that let it naturally to fade.

bananabob
08-28-2018, 02:26 PM
Mixing it up from all the dares, I have some truths for you....
1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 3 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) Have you ever had any kinks/fetishes that you loved the idea of but when you actually tried it you found out that you didn't enjoy?

4) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

5) What is something you are insecure about?

6) Describe your typical dress style.

masochistic-brat
08-28-2018, 02:27 PM
If you like the "brat" label so much, write "pain" on your right breast and "slut" on your left. Just above where a normal bra would cover.

PAIN is now written in capital letters at the top of my right breast and SLUT is in capital letters at the top of my left breast. Both are written in black sharpie. It makes me very horny to be labelled for what I am
How long should they stay on for?

MasterO2
08-28-2018, 04:44 PM
Write Fuck Me just above your clean shaven pussy and retrace it every time it fades for 1 month.

masochistic-brat
08-30-2018, 06:46 AM
Mixing it up from all the dares, I have some truths for you....
1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 3 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) Have you ever had any kinks/fetishes that you loved the idea of but when you actually tried it you found out that you didn't enjoy?

4) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

5) What is something you are insecure about?

6) Describe your typical dress style.

1. I'd get two paddles because I love spankings. One leather and one wooden, maybe with something like 'brat' or 'slut' on them. And a butt plug tail because they are adorable

2. Getdare

3. Hm no I don't think so

4. A can of body spray

5. Whether I'm good enough

6. I kind of swap between 90s grunge and bohemian

samdiatmh
08-30-2018, 08:31 AM
PAIN is now written in capital letters at the top of my right breast and SLUT is in capital letters at the top of my left breast. Both are written in black sharpie. It makes me very horny to be labelled for what I am
How long should they stay on for?

Good question. Keep it there until we determine the answer. Have you used temporarily exposed? I think we can make a fun game with that.

masochistic-brat
08-30-2018, 11:04 AM
Write Fuck Me just above your clean shaven pussy and retrace it every time it fades for 1 month.

Thank you. This has been added to my current body writing