PDA

View Full Version : 28/female/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in any place

Lwhite1508
08-02-2018, 02:09 PM
28/female/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in any place

Hello sluts, my name is Laura White
If you decide so I will be your new goddess. If you want this honor you must be very obedient and willing to do anything for me (no money involved of course) even non sexual stuff. Not only will you be my slave but you will also be my companion and my right hand, but I always want you to understand your place below me as a submissive. If you choose to be my little slut you will understand your place in the world.
Please copy this form fill it in and pm it to me. Any PMs sent without this form will be ignored.
Name:
Sex:
Limits:
What makes you better than others (why should I pick you?):
Sexual orientation:
Kik:

Please make sure to fill in the form

Don't stop sending your ads in because I am still looking! :3

Sissyboy96
08-04-2018, 01:50 PM
Hi Miss, I sent a pm to you.

Submissive girl
08-05-2018, 12:35 AM
Hello goddess

This slave is looking for a goddess that can treat her like a bitch. From now on your pleasure will be my destination

Name: Nicky
Sex: Female
Dislikes: everything that I don't like
Limits: Ass
What makes you better than others (why should I pick you?): Well I'll say I just found out that I can put a whole hand shower inside my vagina
Sexual orientation: slave
Kik: Nicky___3

TotallyGood
08-05-2018, 12:26 PM
I've sent Miss. I Hope that you Will like it

Lwhite1508
09-30-2018, 01:43 PM
Hello sluts, I am looking again for a sub worthy of my dominance.

Namnam
09-30-2018, 05:11 PM
Everyone responding, please be careful what you're running into. A quick glance at this user's profile and the posts made has a very odd history.
2 years ago 6 posts were made all with a different age looking for a sub.
The final one was 28 searching for a male sub in 2016. It's 2018 now and this person is apparently still 28.

I don't mind that someone's not comfortable sharing their age. That is harmless.

But please be aware that his person might be uncomfortable sharing more and could be hiding information that's a deal breaker for you!

Vhope6
09-30-2018, 11:29 PM
Hi miss, I've sent you a pm and hope you'll allow me to become yours. Hope you pick me to own.
Kik: vhope.6

perfectboyslave
10-02-2018, 05:52 AM
Hello mistress. I wish you all the health and happiness
Name: Albert Gill
Sex: Male
Likes: anal, cum instructions, light cbt, humiliation, light bondage, light pain
Dislikes: cum eating, gay stuff, extreme pain, extreme cbt and some others which I'm exploring
Limits: face pic, videos, pee, scat, public, anything permanent
What makes you better than others (why should I pick you?): because I'll make sure you live like a queen which you are and i do the work. I'll be your bitch, pathetic little bitch. I hope you choose me )
Sexual orientation: straight
Kik: albertgill007

makepicsofme
10-02-2018, 12:16 PM
if you wanna see me live on cam now (chaturbate) write me private, miss