PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in (see post) (have webcam)

Lonelyangel
11-04-2009, 02:53 PM
18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in (see post) (have webcam)

Ok, as you have all gathered i'm a 18/m but i am also from the UK so if possible i would like my master to be in a location relatively close to this (maybe 4 hours either side of GMT).

I have had over 3 years experience in online slavery, under masters of different ages, sex and styles.

I am a crossdressing sissy who spends the vast majority of his time in panties, unfortunately since moving to university in September, my crossdressing supplies have become limited to panties and tights, however i am looking to expand on this in the near future.

I currently live with 5 relative strangers on a campus house, and although i do have to use communal showers and kitchen, i do have a room to myself that is lockable.

I have got a webcam but before i am willing to do more then show my face i need to establish a level of trust with any master, which will include atleast seeing a picture of them if not a brief appearance on webcam.

Although i would still willingly serve under a male master, females (if compatible) will be a first choice. However if a male shows they are more suited to me then the female i will seek to be under them.

I am around 5ft 10inches, weigh around 128lbs (just over 9 stone) or around 57KG if you prefer, i have shoulder length brown curly/shaggy hair. I have a very slim appearance that i try to maintain, i also trim or shave everywhere below my neck (Legs, underarms, butt, chest shaved, and pubic region trimmed).

My likes and limits are in my signature, and if you have any questions please do post them on here or PM me, if you wish to have me as a slave please contact me by the same method.

Hope to be hearing from you soon,
LA

Lonelyangel
11-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Sorry just realised my Likes and limits aren't showing so i thought i would give it a punt and add them. Also may be being stupid but couldn;t see edit :s :o

18/M/UK

Likes: Crossdressing, Messy, Humiliation, Embarrasment, Stuffing/multi Underwear, Wedgies, Semi-Public, Slight Risk and Toilet Control.

Limits: Fully Public, Pain, Anal, Permanent, Illegal.

csimiami95
11-27-2009, 10:45 PM
i will be your master let me know if u want me

Lonelyangel
11-28-2009, 09:11 AM
Ok i sent you a PM, so you can tell me about yourself.

Lonelyangel
11-29-2009, 08:32 AM
I am now owned so any futher responses will not be considered.