PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Boynapped

Mr. Green
11-03-2009, 10:44 PM
This is my frist story so if you have suggestions please leave a comment and I know that my grammar isn't the best. The chapters will be short but simple.

Chapter 1- After School

[2:59] The last school day before x-mas/winter holidays.
I'm free after my volleyball practice then a weekend of fun all planed out. Ski bus left in the morning then chilling With friends.
[3:02] The bell went off I walked to my locker to grab my stuff for homework. Then walked to the locker rooms. I wasn't a jock or anything I just liked volleyball and that's why I joined the team. I'm a fit teenager, blonde hair and blue eyes. When arriving I saw my teamates all getting changed. I got changed and walked into the gym to use my A game.
[4:57] Practice was over I was helping take down the nets and gathering the balls to put in the bin. After I was the only guy in the change room so I took a quick shower, after drying off i was grabed from behind. I was put in a body bag with all my stuff not knowing where I was, who I was with and where I was going.

slavedareboy
11-04-2009, 03:20 AM
Cool story. Just a tip, write the next chapter. lol.

asicsboi
11-04-2009, 07:51 AM
niceee! looking forward to the next instalment!

interesting
11-04-2009, 10:21 AM
Three words : keep it clean.

This is the regular TorD section, so nothing too extreme should be portrayed here.

Starting with a 'boynapping' makes me fear where this could go, so call this is a pre-emptive comment. Otherwise, have fun writing.

The Judge
11-04-2009, 04:12 PM
good start make the chaps longer though

Mr. Green
11-04-2009, 05:15 PM
thanks for the coments but it's not going over the limits in this section just to the very top limits

part 2

I was caried outside not knowing where I was I listened to them snicker. Then I heard the noise of the trunk of a car open I was thrown in. Still naked I thought the best idea was to look for my clothes, but all I found was a fuzzy pink speedo. Thinking it's better then nothing I put it on. When I heard the engine stop I had just manger to fit my junk in the speedo. The trunk opened by a girl with a mask on she unzipped the body bag and ordered for me to get out. I dilgently got out stood up and I made out a house before they blind folded me. Then someone snaped and hand cuffs went on me one around my ankles and anoter around my wrists. I felt a tug on my wirst and the same voice from the trunk ordered me to walk. I tried but couldn't with my ankles chained up. So they picked me up and and caried me into the warm air inside the house.I was put in a bed they removed the blind fold where I noticed my five members from my team all in different coloured speedos.

Joke
11-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Interesting......Please continue. I want to see where this goes

Mr. Green
11-04-2009, 11:00 PM
Part 3
my team members all there hand cuffed the seven figures who had captured removed there masks only to reveal the girls volley ball team and there quier water boy. They each had a different colour T-shirt except the team leader Samantha. There colour matched are colours and of course me being the not so lucky one I got the water boy. He striped as all The leaders did so to as the leaders did so to then caried us all off to different rooms. He said to me he liked the fabric I wore and he started to rub it would have been perfect except he was a guy. He striped me and played with me I tried to resist but I was chained. He only hand five more minits with me left. So he got me against the wall and shoved his nine inch cock into my ass. Reacting from the pain I went to tippy toes. When the five minits where up he brought me to a room where there was a table as in a table you get strapped to. He strapped me up. Then the door opened and one of my teamates chris came in then Samantha spoke Chris give him a blow job before the time runs out oh and he has to cum. She gave us two minits he wouldn't do after the two minits we where put in a cement room a cold cement room everyone else was there to.

Mr Very Daring
11-06-2009, 10:10 AM
YES- finally a story involving girls that aren't described as fit, perfect, big boobed ect- because most stories involving girls they are described as fit ect and the character of the author usually gets a piece of them or sees them in all their glory. good job

wedgieman
11-06-2009, 12:42 PM
just one thing, check youre spelling