PDA

View Full Version : A Message from Rob.

Robbo!
11-03-2009, 03:39 PM
It was ages ago when I gave an idea to getDare. In fact, it was just over three years ago: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=595

My first story for getDare was merely the 600th thread of the forums, and now there are well over 30,000 threads. I'm very proud of how well this grew from its humble beginning. I just returned to the forums about a month or so ago, and the stories have become very... excellent. They are so well written, and explore many broader topics than simple truth or dare. I really like what has happened here in my absence. So, getDare authors, I'm back. and I am glad to be home.

depp
11-06-2009, 05:24 PM
You are responsible for one of the coolest parts of getdare! I miss your old account though. I want the King back! :p

Anyways, there is some cool stuff in store for the story section in the next year. Expect it to become something more than just a forum. Expect big things :)

Many thanks for everything! :)

Slenderman - Doctor
11-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Anyways, there is some cool stuff in store for the story section in the next year. Expect it to become something more than just a forum. Expect big things :)

Sounds exciting, yay! :D

And yay for Rob's return!