PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in (see post)

MichaelAtlas
07-20-2018, 09:51 PM
26/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in (see post)

Hello,

My name is Michael and I'm looking for a long term sub / slave to train and I'm hoping that might be you; to see if we'd be a good fit I've written a bit about myself and a bit about what I will want from you.

Due to some restrictions on the header format there are some things to clear up here: 1. You being over 30 is perfectly okay, there just isn't an 18+ option to select from; 2. I picked you being a sub and me a dom because it's more common to start with but I have experience with both subs and slaves and often been in cases where one became the other.

About Me:

Experience:
I've had real life experiences both as a Dom and as a Master for over 10 years and online for about 3-4. I always liked trying new things and learning, so this means that most things you like I have some experience with and for the things I don't have experience with I'm a quick learner.

My Main Likes:

I want to train you to be more submissive and better at serving me. This is something I'll be doing through a number of methods:

Orgasm Control + Teasing and Denial; Guided Masturbation; Pain; Humiliation. I'm going to add honest and open communication here too because even though it doesn't sound super sexy it's absolutely necesary if you want things to work long term.

I have a lot of other kinks that I won't be listing since the list is way too long and unimportant. The listed ones are the only ones which are essential and if you're okay with these then it's perfect, everything else is just a bonus.

My limit:

I'm someone who never really gets disgusted by things, I can enjoy certain parts of a lot of kinks even if I'm not THAT into them but I can understand them on some level; that being said anything involving underaged participants (even indirectly) is a clear limit for me and you won't be given tasks involving this even if you express direct interest in it.

Personality:

I tend to be easy-going during normal non-kink discussions but get a lot more intense and strict when it comes to sessions: When I want you to do something I tell you how and when and what you will do for me and I expect you to either do it properly or give me a reason why you can't, I actively punish and dislike intentionally half-ass-ing instructions.

About you:

Required Experience:
I'm perfectly happy with both new subs and experienced subs, I enjoy guiding people through new experiences and have a lot of fun doing it. That being said I do need you to already have an interest in the list of required non-limits:

Required Non-Limits:

Orgasm Control + Teasing and Denial; Guided Masturbation; Pain; Humiliation. It's perfectly fine if you don't like them all to the same extent, but you will often be made to do these things for me so if these are limits it would be extremely hard for things to work out.

What I want you to do for me:

1. Follow the Rules and Rituals I set for you: I can be understanding when it comes to setting the rules and tailoring them to your schedule so you can do these no problem HOWEVER I am extremely strict about enforcing them once they are in place.
2. Tasks to be done in a certain period of time: For example on Monday I'll give you 2-3 tasks to finish and report on by Sunday.
3. Sessions: When we're both online at the same time and I tell you exactly what you will do for me and guide you through it.

I want this to be long term. Most of my likes only get better the more I learn about the sub and the more experience we have with each-other.

Communication:

My timezone is +2 GMT. This means that someone from Europe or Asia is perfect. If you're from somewhere else we might still be able to make things work if you're someone who usually keeps odd hours.

For an app to chat in and have sessions where we're both online I want something that works on PC or PC + mobile. This means Skype or Google chat or anything similar is perfect for me while kik is not an option. Email for outside of chatting is perfectly fine.

I enjoy doing voice sessions a lot. There's something about knowing you don't have to pause during our session to type and that I can hear your reaction to things instantly as you're doing it that makes me super happy. Pictures or video won't be requested but I will want a voice session within the first few weeks. If you're very shy it's okay for the first few times when we talk over voice if we don't talk about anything embaraassing or kink related and just chat about normal things over voice. I really need to know the voice of the person I'm teasing, it's a very personal and important thing for me.

So if this sounds like something you want or are curios about then leave me a message so we can chat and see if we'd be a good fit. I do my best to respond to everyone. If you have a question or something isn't clear then just message me so we can clear things up.

Have a lovely day and thanks for reading my advertisement,
Michael