PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (exposure)

slaveadam97
07-17-2018, 12:02 PM
21/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (exposure)

Hi there i'm a 21 year old slave. I'm looking for a master who can be very strict, very dominant, and humiliating. I think ideally i'm looking for a long term master who I can trust, it will make me more willing to do more extreme things later on.

I want a master who will give me humiliating tasks, and someone who can give me discipline. I am looking for a strict sadistic dom who will put me in my place. Some of my main fetishes are humiliation and feet, so it would be good to find a master who can use that to his advantage to make me do more for him. I also enjoy risky things, like the exposure dice dares on here.

My main interests include -

exposure
humiliation
CBT
hidden public
Cum denial
feet
pain
ballbusting
bondage
degradation
edging
abuse

May be into blackmail too, only if its discussed first

My dislikes are piss, scat and anything messy.

I will try anything that isn't illegal or anything that isn't social suicide.

I want someone that understands that I have a life outside of this and cant serve 24/7. Im available most nights though and also complete tasks throughout the day.

I would like to serve my master on mainly kik, I can use skype sometimes for sessions, and sometimes teamviewer if a master wants to.

Contact

My kik is JETJZ

If you want my skype please pm me here, or ask for it on kik.

slaveadam97
09-06-2018, 07:40 AM
Im still looking. Feeling horny and risky. I want to find a ruthless master to expose me!