PDA

View Full Version : My masters wishes!!

kell1988
11-02-2009, 07:07 AM
I am posting the following true story of a dare/command that my master wished for me to complete.

This was my masters command: In order to cum the next cum you have to be fucked by two guys at the same time in the same hole.

The following is what i completed.
I tried to complete the task I went to the bar and was able to convince two guys to take me to their place and have their way with me. I found them in a bar and flirted very heavily, I lifted my dress to show them I wasn’t wearing any panties and asked if they could help with that. They both nodded and off we went to their place, upon arriving they must have been a little excited about who would go first because they both yanked my dress and tore it all down the front.

After explaining them to what I wanted they said they would fuck my brains out, they both got me to suck them a little bit to lube them up while I rubbed my little clit to get me lubed up and excited and had one guy lay down and I got on top of him reverse cowgirl position and laid back on him so both him and i were face up with him inside me. the second gut then kneels in front of us and attempted to put his dick in me too to double fuck me in my pussy but I just couldn’t fuck them both at the same time.

I did however let them fuck me one at a time while the other throat fucked me with his dick and gagged me hardcore I had one first cum in my pussy and the other guy came down my throat, the first guy that came down my throat though literally almost choked me, he would slowly work all his length into my throat then hold it there until I get a little red and then pull back. however when he came he pushed all the way down and then released his cum and just stayed there I couldn’t even swallow his cum, and held it there until I felt like my eyes were gonna pop out of my head until he finally released me but then I choked on his cum just trying to breath while the other guy rammed hard into my pussy his full length and then held it there to fill me with his seed. and what’s better I forgot to take my birth control twice last that weekend so I hope I don’t get a surprise.

They decided they were worn out and told me I needed to leave and when I asked about my dress they simply gave me a long t-shirt and my purse and shoved me out the door I had to call a cab and try to stretch the shirt down as far as possible to not reveal anymore all though I’m dam sure anyone behind me got a look at my ass and seen me nipping through the shirt. I’m also sure the driver of the cab saw my pussy but at that point I just wanted to get home. I then made it successfully into my building and my apartment without incident.

I hope he posts here soon and approves of this command, I also hope you all like what my master has done to me and also that he told me to post this accomplishment here.