PDA

View Full Version : m/23 looking for dares to do in free time

Hebabbe
07-14-2018, 04:21 PM
Hey, I'm home alone a lot (usually araound an hour at a time) I'd love to have some dares to do around my house. The front yard it pretty big and I live in a couldesac with 3 houses and not any traffic. My backyard has a pool and is about the same size as the front and only 1 or 2 houses have a good view.

Hebabbe
07-14-2018, 08:19 PM
Removing the hard anal limit and self harm!!
(Does not include cutting myself)

MarvHarvey
07-15-2018, 02:22 AM
What about when you are not alone - but everyone is asleep!

Go out for a naked swim at 0:dark:30 in the morning.
Go out naked and walk all around the house in the dark of the night.
Go outside in the next full moon and moon it back. :eek:

tjpublic
07-15-2018, 01:16 PM
1. Put your front door house key in your mailbox.

2. Go inside, get naked, and tie your hands behind your back.

3. If your front door has a non-deadbolt lock that you can lock without they key (lock and then close the door), lock the front door on your way out. Go get the key to get back in. The tricky part is that you may not be able to reach the key with your arms tied behind your back, you'll have to find a way to get it out, I hope your head can fit in the mail box.

If your door won't stay locked when you close it/has a deadbolt only, lock the front door from inside, go out the back door, get the key, and enter through the front door.

Hebabbe
07-15-2018, 07:23 PM
What about when you are not alone - but everyone is asleep!

Go out for a naked swim at 0:dark:30 in the morning.
Go out naked and walk all around the house in the dark of the night.
Go outside in the next full moon and moon it back. :eek:

Will deffinetally do when I dont have to wake up early for something

1. Put your front door house key in your mailbox.

2. Go inside, get naked, and tie your hands behind your back.

3. If your front door has a non-deadbolt lock that you can lock without they key (lock and then close the door), lock the front door on your way out. Go get the key to get back in. The tricky part is that you may not be able to reach the key with your arms tied behind your back, you'll have to find a way to get it out, I hope your head can fit in the mail box.

If your door won't stay locked when you close it/has a deadbolt only, lock the front door from inside, go out the back door, get the key, and enter through the front door.

A bit risky as my neighbors have security cams and I'm pretty visible, I may try at night though. Feel free to have an alternate dare or punishment!