PDA

View Full Version : Are you getDare's hottest member? Question Thread

depp=noob=lol
07-30-2007, 03:52 AM
I think you guys all have seen this thread:

The new Lounge-Event on getDare:

Are you the hottest member?

If you think you re the Hottest; PROVE IT!

In a series of threads we, members of getDare, will decide who's the hottest member of us.

How we do that? Simple! Everyone who think he or she is hot will supply us with a picture of thereselfs.

Here is a detailed description of how it works:

1) There are several categories:
For the Male members:
Male Underwear/ Swimwear Without Face, Male Underwear/ Swimwear With face Male clothed with face

For the Female members:
Female Swimwear (doesnt matter with or without face)

The reason why there are serval categories for Male members and not for Female members is because there are far more Male members on this site.

2) When you have decided that you will join one of this categories; Make a clear picture of you with a clear, handwritten getDare sign wich is NOT photoshopped

3) Upload your picture to your PC and then upload your photo to Photobucket or a similar site and PM me (depp=noob=lol) the link. If that doesnt work for you, email it to me (see msn thingy) , use the subject getDare comp.

4) Now you have to wait. When enough members have uploaded their pics and sent a PM to me about it, the voting will start. I will upload the pictures in a poll-thread for each categories. More information about that will come in the first vote-thread.

5) after a lot of competitions, we will have one winner in each categories and the winners will receive a Member Award.

Ok, here are some rules which you have to follow if you join the contest:

Your picture may not contain Nudity
Your picture has to be viewable for all ages
Your picture can be made in 3 different settings: With color, Black/White, Sepria
Your picture has to have a getDare sign (be creative where to place it) on it which is not photoshopped
You can join the competition anonymous, just tell us you want that!
Comments/ reply's on voting threads may not be overly insulting.
Make clear to me for which category you are aiming when pm'ing me the URL/link of your photo.
For males: you may enter in more then one category, but you may not enter a face and non face competition for the same category (so you may enter faced swim and faced clothed but you cant enter faced and non faced swimsuit)

Good Luck people when making your pictures, and make those pictures as best as you can!

And since there are so many questions ( I received 7 the first couple of hours), I will start a Question thread. So if you have a question, just reply in this thread and I will answer it!

MrPhoto
07-31-2007, 06:32 AM
What category can we go for? I mean, we don't want everyone doing the same...

depp=noob=lol
07-31-2007, 06:33 AM
at the moment, i think the best is to join the categorie MALE w/o face Swimwear/Underwear.

I got 1 person who wants to join that atm, so i need at least another one ;)

andom4444
07-31-2007, 09:53 AM
willl the pictures stay up after voting or can we have them taken down?

depp=noob=lol
07-31-2007, 10:10 AM
I will have contact with the members who will join the competition.
If they want it to be removed, i will remove it after the voting!

daremaster
07-31-2007, 01:26 PM
it says 5) after a lot of competitions, we will have one winner in each categories and the winners will receive a Member Award.
does this mean that if I enter I would have to take more photos?

depp=noob=lol
07-31-2007, 01:36 PM
nope, only 1, but because we cant give much awards out, we will use the pictures for more rounds (like first round, then quarter final, half final, final)

But if you want too only be in the first round, and then never want to show that one pic again, you can always pm me and we wont use it anymore!

daremaster
07-31-2007, 03:37 PM
What about the sign? do we have to have a paper sign on or can we have it writen on us with marker or somthing?

depp=noob=lol
08-01-2007, 02:14 AM
everything goes with the sign, but it has to be clear that this picture is made for getDare. So it cannot be photoshopped. Even something like gD is good enough. And be original where to place it!

depp=noob=lol
08-02-2007, 02:50 AM
Ok, guys

I have 1 user who joined the Male swimwear/underwear without face.
If somebody wants to join this categorie too, do it! because then I can start the first round in this categorie in a 1 vs 1 battle!