PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (serious)

Ana The Sniper
07-13-2018, 10:05 AM
27/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (serious)

Who am I -
At this time, my name is Ana. I’m not a sissy, nor am I transgendered. I like Ana from Overwatch so I just made that my name on here! I am very much a biological male with a penis though. I am bisexual, and though I prefer women I do have many a male fantasy. I am caucasian, tall, slim, and 27 years of age. I live in the US on the east coast.

What I’m Looking For-
I am looking for a dominant online sexual play partner for long term. I am not interested in a “master” that is constantly giving orders for their own bemusement. I want to have a dom that is someone that genuinely enjoys having their sub complete tasks, rewards when they do well, and issues punishments if they do poorly.

My ideal dom will be able to effectively communicate in English. You must be over 18. I don’t care if you are male, female, non-binary, etc. Also, your account should have been been made prior to June 2018, or at have at least 100 posts on here.

I am wanting to have someone push my kinks to the next level. It’s hard to take the next step in a kink without someone guiding your or giving you encouragement, and I’m hoping to have a relationship that can provide that.

Personal Life -
There are two major factors of my life that will need to be kept in mind. The first is that I live with my unaware girlfriend. She does not know about this site or some of my kinks, and as a result I have to work around that. Luckily, I have a job that allows me to come home for lunch breaks and nobody really keeps tabs on me as long as my job gets done. As a result, when my girlfriend is at work, I can find some time during the day to complete tasks.

My work is a double-edged sword though. I am essentially on-call 24/7 and work can have long periods of downtime or long periods of work I cannot break away from. For example, last week I worked seven 16 hour shifts in a row. This is why it is important for me to have a dom that is understanding of this and knows that I may not be ignoring them on purpose or purposely neglecting to complete a task.

WIth work, I cannot perform any tasks at my place of employment. This can be determined on a case by case basis but likely will be a no.

Main Kinks -
All of my likes and limits can be found in my signature. My biggest kinks are hidden public dares, piss, scat, and some online exposure. If you aren’t comfortable with one of these, that is ok, but the more open you are the more likely you and I will click. I am comfortable with photos and maybe videos, but I probably won’t show face for the first while until a trust foundation is built.

Communication -
I only have one phone right now that is a work phone and I cannot download any apps onto it. As a result, I cannot use Kik. I may get a phone of my own in the future, but right now there are no plans. I am perfectly able to stay in contact through GetDare, or through my email.

To contact me, either leave a comment on here, or PM me. I will ignore anyone that has made it obvious that they have not read what I’ve posted, or refers to me as a slave, a slut, or anything derogatory. Those words are only acceptable after we have an established relationship.

Edit: Apparently my signature doesn't show up here. Here are my likes and limits! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85729)

MasterTob
07-14-2018, 08:57 AM
Hello Ana,

Nice written post with a lot of information. Also your likes and dislikes are detailed. It seems like you know quite well what you are looking for. Something that is really rare on here. Hope you will find someone equal to play with.

Cheers,
MasterTob

Ana The Sniper
07-17-2018, 11:36 AM
Thank you for the kind words MasterTob!

Ana The Sniper
09-01-2018, 07:39 PM
Giving this a bump up!