PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/sub in any place (creative dom)

Ml20175
07-13-2018, 07:56 AM
21/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/sub in any place (creative dom)

Introduction
Hello, I’m a young but mature and experienced dominant guy from the UK. I’m 21 and I’m looking for a new sub/ slave. The sub can either be male or female although I’m more experienced with males. I’m an average looking guy and you might get to see eventually. I’m ok with doing online relationships however I’d like the potential of an offline one too if that’s possible e.g. location.
First of all, I’m not one of these doms who treats their subs like crap, I care for them physically and mentally. Don’t get me wrong I can be extremely harsh and strict during sessions and when it’s needed but I don’t believe that subs are worthless. Aftercare and discussions are a major part, to ensure that both of us enjoy it.
ALL LIMITS ARE RESPECTED. I’m strict but also fair as I understand everyone has lives outside of this.

Likes/Kinks
• Bondage
• Control (not every part of your life)
• Edging
• Chasity
• Orgasm control
• Post orgasm play
• Various types of Humiliation
• Light cbt
• Role playing
• Blackmail/exposure ( requires a lot of discussion and within reason)
There are many more and I’m not opposed to trying new things or accommodating other kinks as well.
Hard Limits
These are things that I will absolutely not do, get you to do or part take in at all.
• Anything illegal including drugs
• Anything underage (I will not have a sub under the age of 18)
• Scat
• Blood
• Serious or long term damage
• Family
• And general other standard limits

Your part:
I’m looking for a sub that I can part take in sessions, tasks and games. The rules for each sub depend on your likes, limits and my mood at the time. Ideally I’d want a long term sub that I can really get to know and train not just have one off sessions here and there. I don’t mind chatting casually either.
• You must be over the age of 18 and below 30
• Address me as sir during sessions at least
• Not be disobedient on purpose all the time, some disobedience is fun and allows for punishments to be dish out, but if it’s all the time it get tedious and waste both our time
• If tasks are unable to be completed without a valid answer then punishments shall be conducted
• Be focused if we chat, I hate people were the messages and replies are half an hour apart. If you message then at least stick around for the answer or say when you’ll be available to chat
• During session I require absolute focus
• Know your own limits, the people who say they have no limits are either lying, not a serious sub or don’t value themselves enough.

If you have made it this fat then I thank you for reading, I’m not the best at writing these but owell. I’m available on kik, the sessions can be conducted on there or on skype or a mixture.
IF you message me please include the following:
• Your age, sex and locations (country is fine unless it’s in the UK, we might be close )
• Say what you’re into, likes, kinks, fetishes whatever you want to call them
• Single out your personal favourite ( I will try to include this heavy in sessions or as rewards)
• Any soft limits you have, note these will likely impact your punishments
• Hard limits, serious no no’s which will never be pushed or touched
• Any toys, objects or condoms that you have access to
• Long or short term (short is one session or a few)
• Any particular time (GMT, Uk time) you want session during
• Anything else you think I should know and any questions you have for me

Thanks for reading this far.
Like I said I have skype and kik but would like to start on kik and move on from there or message me on here (PM):
Kik: ml20175

jackcute
09-04-2018, 09:41 AM
• Your age, sex and locations (country is fine unless it’s in the UK, we might be close ) - Singapore, 24m
• Say what you’re into, likes, kinks, fetishes whatever you want to call them - Cbt, bondage, edging, masturbation control
• Single out your personal favourite ( I will try to include this heavy in sessions or as rewards) - CBT
• Any soft limits you have, note these will likely impact your punishments - spanking, nipple, clips
• Hard limits, serious no no’s which will never be pushed or touched - illegal, public, extreme pain, humiliation, family
• Any toys, objects or condoms that you have access to - household made toys, condom
• Long or short term (short is one session or a few) - long term
• Any particular time (GMT, Uk time) you want session during - Singapore time.
• Anything else you think I should know and any questions you have for me - had 1 online master before (for about 2 years)

Can I get your skype Sir? I do not have Kik... thanks Sir