PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Dares Please

humiliated_Jenny
07-08-2018, 12:26 AM
I have been ordered to post this thread today requesting humiliating dares to complete.
I will return to report back on any dares that I have completed.

My likes include things such as nudity, clothing taken away, mess, losing possesions, called names, made fun of, body writing, etc.

Limits are incest, anal, cam/pics, severe pain, edging, pee/poo.
I don't own a vib or anything like that, so no dares that include use of such toys.

Any suggested dares within my limits will not be done, but anything else, if possible, will be completed. Humiliating dares are particularly requested.

A bit more about me below:

I enjoy a wide variety of humiliation, and particularly all types of mess. Foods are my main source of pleasure, and that can be both sweet and savoury foods, but I also like mud, or paint.

I'm a short, chubby, brainless little slut who loves humiliation so being made to submit to someone else as they dish out a cruel, humiliating punishment and turn me into their bitch is just the best!

I crave only the nastiest, cruelest, most imaginative humiliations, nothing gets my slutty pussy wetter than the thought of having every ounce of my dignity stripped from me, along with my clothes and all my possessions, and being transformed into a sub-human slut to be used and abused again and again for the entertainment of my betters.

Got an idea how to ruin my day? Go for it!
Had a rough time at work and need someone to take it out on? Be my guest! Curious as to how badly a certain big-titted trashbag skank will degrade herself for the pleasure of strangers on the internet? Let me know and we can find out if you are the person to push my limits to the max and show you just how low I can be made to sink!

zephyrnem
07-08-2018, 05:43 AM
For the next day you get to only wear a trash bag for clothes. Fuck me written the soles of your feet. You will go to a store and buy apple sauce, brown sugar, syrup and spaghetti sauce. You will then shower with all the items right outside the store or as close,as you can while feeling safe. Now you will crawl around the block like a pig. Anyone you see...beg them to let you suck their toes. Now you will masturbate to orgasm. Now you have an hour to get clean and get home. You cannot wash up at home. You must be completely clean before you can go back home. (Except for the writing) And for extra fun, you have to have either sucked 3 peoples toes, or be groped by 10 people, or be fucked by 2 people.

humiliated_Jenny
07-08-2018, 06:00 AM
For the next day you get to only wear a trash bag for clothes. Fuck me written the soles of your feet. You will go to a store and buy apple sauce, brown sugar, syrup and spaghetti sauce. You will then shower with all the items right outside the store or as close,as you can while feeling safe. Now you will crawl around the block like a pig. Anyone you see...beg them to let you suck their toes. Now you will masturbate to orgasm. Now you have an hour to get clean and get home. You cannot wash up at home. You must be completely clean before you can go back home. (Except for the writing) And for extra fun, you have to have either sucked 3 peoples toes, or be groped by 10 people, or be fucked by 2 people.

Hey, thanks for the dare. Unfortunately it's a bit intense. Doing anything like that with random strangers on the street seems too risky for me.

Are you able to tone the dare down a little at all?

zephyrnem
07-08-2018, 06:00 AM
Go to a store in the shortest shorts you own and a torn t shirt that just covers your boobs. Hair in pig tails. Vibrator or toy in Pussy. Write Joy on one leg Juice on th e other. Ask to be shown where the condoms are, ask for condom reccomendations. Ask for lube recommendations. You have to leave the store with condoms and lube, but you cannot get them off the shelf yourself. Someone has to hand them to you.

humiliated_Jenny
07-08-2018, 06:06 AM
Go to a store in the shortest shorts you own and a torn t shirt that just covers your boobs. Hair in pig tails. Vibrator or toy in Pussy. Write Joy on one leg Juice on th e other. Ask to be shown where the condoms are, ask for condom reccomendations. Ask for lube recommendations. You have to leave the store with condoms and lube, but you cannot get them off the shelf yourself. Someone has to hand them to you.

Hi, thanks for updating the dare, but did you read my original post? I don't own a vib or toy to insert in myself.

zephyrnem
07-08-2018, 09:57 AM
So...how to tone down the original dare...

Instead of doing the whole dare in public: go shopping wearing only one piece of clothing. If you are asked, explain what you are doing. Then, back home, change into the garbage bag. Do the shower. Then go around the block like a pig...or just your backyard if the block is too much. Orgasm and spray yourself off with the hose. One more lap of the block or backyard when clean and go home.

zephyrnem
07-08-2018, 09:58 AM
For the condom dare. Instead of having a vibe...edge twice before going to the store.

Enjoy