PDA

View Full Version : Threads requesting punishments.

LilAngel
10-31-2009, 03:41 PM
Following up on the large amount of punishment requests in the TorD Online section, I was thinking that maybe we should have a section for that specifically. It might also clear up the misplaced threads in the S/M Lounge.

What do you guys think?

emo boy
10-31-2009, 04:59 PM
yeahh because when people want a punishment theyve been told/made to ask for one. where as in the TorD section people want to post for a truth/dare

lokelake
10-31-2009, 08:09 PM
But there is a punishment section. I think users can ask for punishments there.

Officelover
10-31-2009, 08:17 PM
First of all, loke, they cannot.

Second of all, I'm not sure I agree.

Third of all I pose another question: what about all those "who wants to see me on cam?" or "Add me on MSN posts."

They shouldn't be in TorD online.

lokelake
10-31-2009, 08:20 PM

Third of all I pose another question: what about all those "who wants to see me on cam?" or "Add me on MSN posts."

May as well put a "fourth of all" huh? :p

LilAngel
11-01-2009, 04:00 AM

I think those should be kept in TorD Online, since there isn't as much of those being put in the wrong section. (Plus, many users prefer to PM those things :rolleyes:)

BettyBoop
11-01-2009, 04:11 AM
I think it'd be better to have a specific section for punishments. I on't really think TorD online is a perfect fit for those threads.