PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

maki
10-31-2009, 05:12 AM
23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hi everyone,

After a long period of lurking on these boards I've finally decided to post an ad. I'm a 23 year old slave seeking a Master/Mistress. Gender doesn't matter as such, although I would prefer a Mistress. Location too shouldn't be an issue, but the closer you are to GMT+0 the better.

Personally I'm 5'11", 70kg, slim, with brown hair and dark brown eyes. I'm currently a university student in my final year. I'd consider myself intelligent, loyal, diligent, and very determined. I'd say I'm quite experienced within this lifestyle, although of course I still have quite a lot left to learn. My ultimate aim as a slave is to ensure my owners happiness, in whatever way I possibly can. I know that I will always come second and that is perfectly fine with me.

I was introduced to submission many years ago and I haven't looked back since. I feel it a genuine need of mine to be owned and trained in whatever method my owner deems necessary. My likes are wide open; far too many to list here, and I would like to try anything once, within reason of course. My limits would include blood, needles, any permanent marks, and anything public or illegal. I also have money with which to purchase whatever clothes or toys may be necessary.

Let me make it clear that I'm not here to waste anybody's time, and I would ask that you grant me the same courtesy. I don't have a webcam, nor am I prepared to get one due to the privacy freak that I am. I do of course have a regular digital camera which I can and will use to offer proof of tasks, etc. Initial correspondence would be by email primarily, and via messenger when I'm going to be online for a longer period of time.

I would encourage only honest and thoughtful replies; no one liners.
If you have any questions or are interested in any way, please send me a message via PM and we'll work it from there.

Thanks for your time.

maki
12-14-2009, 04:12 AM
I'd like to bump this and let everyone know that I'm still searching.

maki
01-16-2010, 04:18 AM
Another bump, still looking.

olu_kay_2007
01-16-2010, 05:21 AM
If u are still intrested you can this email to your messenger [email protected]