PDA

View Full Version : Nina’s Red vs Yellow Team Challenge

nina@
06-25-2018, 06:20 PM
Objective
There will be two teams, Red Team and Yellow Team and the basic objective is to win a game of connect 4. Rules of valid moves and sequences to win are as per original connect 4 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connect_Four) rules.

To Join The Thread
PM me your application along with a creative and reasonable dare that can be done within 30 minutes based on common kinks (not for me but for a kitty to be utilised later). If the game has already started, you can still apply and I will assign you to an existing team as soon as vacancies arise.

Team Formation
I will divide all applicants into two teams and each team will choose their own captain, who will be responsible for team coordination and making valid moves. The teams at their discretion can change their captains periodically but they have to explicitly notify about the change in the thread else it will be assumed that the previous one is still the current captain. From time to time I will remove inactive players as per my discretion and introduce new applicants into the teams.

What a checker costs
We know checkers (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ad/Connect_Four.gif) are needed to play connect 4. To earn each checker, a team needs to collectively complete any three tasks spread across at least 2 categories.

These categories and tasks are listed in this blog (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87216). Tasks can be repeated however, if the same team repeats a task more than once in the entire game, it only counts as half a task thereafter and it is simple math that two "half" tasks make one full task to fulfil the requirement of 3 for a checker

How the game proceeds
I decide which team plays first with a coin toss. The team then has 72 hours to complete the required number of tasks to earn a checker of their team colour and make their valid move on the game board below. Grid positions may be used for ease of communication like A4 represents the slot in 4th row (from bottom), 1st column (from left).

As soon as the 1st teams move is posted, their turn is over and the other team’s 72 hours time frame begins. They can now make their move following the same procedure. I won't make any official posts stating whose turn it is so teams please be vigilant.

The game appears to be slow but 72 hours is just the maximum response time and if both teams keep responding fast (well before their 72 hours end) we can have several moves a week played.

Doing and reporting on tasks
Team members need not notify anyone when choosing or starting a task. They should individually post their task reports (mention task code too) well within the relevant time frame in this thread (do not pm your reports to me or others) leaving sufficient time for the captain/teammates to make a valid move for the team where these reports will be quoted. (Format given below)

However if your team members have already reported upon the required number of tasks for earning the checker in the current turn, then do not continue to report on tasks any further. If you have already done more tasks then wait till the next turn to report back on them.

Please note that tasks can be done anytime once the game starts and even towards earning future checkers but they have to be reported in this thread only within the 72 hours allotted for earning the corresponding checker. Reporting on tasks too early or out of turn may lead to your task report being de-validated as it adds to chaos.

Making a Valid Move
It is the residual responsibility of the captain to make the move in the following format (However, other members of the team can discuss and suggest where to move and even post to make a move on behalf of the team if the captain seems inactive).

For example, the captain will make the following post to make a move (the parts in red and yellow font in the format below and the number of tasks may vary each time, but copy-paste the rest)
Following are the tasks that have earned Team Red a red checker for this move

Task Code: T14 (done for the 1st time by the team) #quoting report of corresponding task
Task Code: T02 (done for the 1st time by the team) #quoting report of corresponding task
Task Code: T33 (done for the 1st time by the team) #quoting report of corresponding task
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in A4 (#additionally, updated picture of all moves so far on the board may be posted occasionally)

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T02, T09, T14, T27, T33, T36, T41, T51 and T52

The 72 hours time frame for Team Yellow to make their next move starts NOW!!

Contestants may also scribble the grid and keep updating it with the latest moves (with two coloured pens) on a piece of paper for the duration of the game for their own reference (don't have to post it here). Additionally I will try to keep a (somewhat) updated picture of the board with the moves in my stats and tasks blog (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87216) for the record.

Missed Turns
If at any point of the game any team fails to make their move within their 72 hours, then it is assumed that they have missed a turn and the other team can play their move (i.e. their 72 hours start) as soon as the 72 hours of the 1st team end. Again teams need to be vigilant as I won't announce this. Note that a couple of missed turns by a team can lead to their loss.

Winning, Losing and Draws
The game ends when any one of the team wins i.e. gets four coloured checkers in a row, either horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Since this is a solved game where the 1st player can always force a win on or before the 41st move (mainly the topmost row), I have made a slight modification to the original rules for this version so, to win you have to do it within the first 36 moves of the game (i.e. 18 moves per team). If the game reaches the 36th move inconclusively, it is considered a draw.

The Kitty
I will add a few dares of my own as per kinks of the contestants’ pool to the existing kitty. At the end of the game I will make the kitty public by posting the dares that were contributed and by whom. Just to clarify, the kitty mentioned here is a collection of dares only and there is no money involved, which is in accordance with gD rules as the literal meaning of the word may be misleading.

The winners can choose a dare each from the kitty as a reward (first come first served basis). The winning team can then collectively decide and allocate a dare each to the members of the losing team (keeping in mind their limits) from the ones remaining in the kitty. If the game is a draw then I will allocate dares from the kitty to each participant as per my discretion (but respecting limits) and maybe even modify them or make them harder for wasting my time in conducting an inconclusive game!

Note – My word is final and I can modify rules, ban people from the thread or close the thread temporarily or permanently anytime I feel the need to though I will be reasonable. I genuinely like and respect thread interaction and want it to be fun for all, however, please do not refer to me by any titles (like mistress etc). Also do not send friend requests or read more into this on the basis of participating in this thread alone.

Read all the rules, play fair and have fun! :D

Matt:
06-26-2018, 03:21 PM
This looks cool! I may well join when I get a bit more time to look at it :)

nina@
06-28-2018, 05:14 AM
I have my first participant now : the wonderful and very creative marissa353. thanks for your creative contribution (in fact I am lured to try the dare myself;)) to our top secret kitty :)

the game will start when I have 4 participants and more will be added to the teams as and when they apply and are accepted..

@marissa353, if we don't have sufficient applicants by sunday, you vs me, we'll start a game on monday and others can join in..;)

nina@
06-28-2018, 02:41 PM
got my second participant maxperv and yet another creative dare added to the kitty:p

nina@
06-30-2018, 03:21 AM
Game 1

Team Red - marissa353, sciencegal, mousey123, kamita721

Team Yellow - nina@, maxperv and Triangle

(teams can choose/change their captains and notify the same on the thread)

Lurkers can still apply via pm when the game is going on if they wish and will be included in existing teams

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ad/Connect_Four.gif

The game officially starts now with Team Red playing first

@Team Red - you have 72 hours from this post to make your move - start doing your required number of tasks and reporting. Anyone of you (or captain) can make the move quoting the task reports as per given format and if other members of the team have suggestions for where to make the move feel free to post to your captain on this thread.

Tasks done before the game started will not be counted

You can find the current game status and tasks here (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87216)

nina@
06-30-2018, 11:19 AM
We the yellow team have mutually decided that I am the captain for this week.. red team let me know yours.. (you can discuss on this thread as well if not comfortable with PM's)

Buttaholic
06-30-2018, 11:42 PM
Wow this is really interesting, very creative, nina@.
I will maybe try to think of a dare and join next game :)

amethyst353
07-01-2018, 01:27 AM
I completed T13 - Nina's Inspection Dice. I rolled a 3 - ballgag and exposed position for 10 minutes. I thought it was going to be easy, but I started seeing a personal trainer the other day, and holding my arms above my head was actually pretty torturous. But I got through it and it gave me an excuse to try out a ballgag I bought recently. I got heads on the flip. 1/3 tasks complete for our move.

Mousey123
07-01-2018, 03:36 AM
completes - T22 – Solve a Sudoku - done a easy one in just ove 7 minutes, did try a hard then medium first, neither I could solve, despite try for about 15 minutes each. completed 2/3 tasks for our move.

nina@
07-01-2018, 06:28 AM
I completed T13 - Nina's Inspection Dice. I rolled a 3 - ballgag and exposed position for 10 minutes. I thought it was going to be easy, but I started seeing a personal trainer the other day, and holding my arms above my head was actually pretty torturous. But I got through it and it gave me an excuse to try out a ballgag I bought recently. 1/3 tasks complete for our move.

Hey thanks for the report but did you toss a coin after doing the dice. As mentioned in blog you have to keep rolling the same dice and do the tasks till you get a Heads in the coin toss following the roll.. :p. You can complete and edit your original report here.

sciencegal
07-01-2018, 07:39 AM
T23 - I was curious to know what a logic grid was, and was pleasantly surprised with a blast from my past. I haven’t done one of these since I was in school, so I was excited to try it again. I saw a medium difficulty one that was on ancient gods, so I chose that one (because who can resist mythology?). Based on the questions, the answers appeared rather obvious (I’ve studied Greek and Roman mythology a bit, so I knew all of the supposed answers immediately). But I decided not to assume that the correct answers would follow the facts (it could have been a trap after all). I did the logic puzzle from scratch, and I’ll admit that it took waaaaaay longer than it should have to complete. I think I struggled the most with collecting my thoughts solely in my head, so I grabbed a notepad and jotted down my notes (I tend to be a bit “old-school”, preferring pencil and paper to pure electronic work). Once I made that switch, the logic seemed to flow much better for me and it was fairly straightforward. I was a little disappointed with the answers (I won’t spoil it in case anyone else wants to try it), but that’s okay. It was still fun to play. Now I’m hooked :p

That's 3 tasks for the checker. Once marissa353 updates the report, we will make our move using the phrasing mentioned in the initial post.

After discussing it, we have decided that I will be the team captain.

amethyst353
07-01-2018, 09:26 AM
Hey thanks for the report but did you toss a coin after doing the dice. As mentioned in blog you have to keep rolling the same dice and do the tasks till you get a Heads in the coin toss following the roll.. :p. You can complete and edit your original report here.

Sorry, I did. I was writing it a couple hours after i did it and didn't have the dare in front of me, just going off memory.

nina@
07-01-2018, 12:27 PM
Sorry, I did. I was writing it a couple hours after i did it and didn't have the dare in front of me, just going off memory.

Red team has really worked as a team with all the members contributing.. with Marissa's report updated you can now post your move

Got a chance to read all 3 reports.. it is so nice to see all my favourite tasks attempted.. 2 logic based ones and one on positions...

@sciencegal I like using pencil to scribble down while solving too

@marissa ball gag with this position must have been hard

@mousey123 Sudoku needs some getting used to before trying harder levels but thank you for not giving up on them

@buttaholic thanks and you can still join the existing game if you wish too

sciencegal
07-01-2018, 02:28 PM

Task code: T13 (done for the 1st time)
I completed T13 - Nina's Inspection Dice. I rolled a 3 - ballgag and exposed position for 10 minutes. I thought it was going to be easy, but I started seeing a personal trainer the other day, and holding my arms above my head was actually pretty torturous. But I got through it and it gave me an excuse to try out a ballgag I bought recently. I got heads on the flip. 1/3 tasks complete for our move.

Task code: T22 (done for the 1st time)
completes - T22 – Solve a Sudoku - done a easy one in just ove 7 minutes, did try a hard then medium first, neither I could solve, despite try for about 15 minutes each. completed 2/3 tasks for our move.

Task code: T23 (done for the 1st time)
T23 - I was curious to know what a logic grid was, and was pleasantly surprised with a blast from my past. I haven’t done one of these since I was in school, so I was excited to try it again. I saw a medium difficulty one that was on ancient gods, so I chose that one (because who can resist mythology?). Based on the questions, the answers appeared rather obvious (I’ve studied Greek and Roman mythology a bit, so I knew all of the supposed answers immediately). But I decided not to assume that the correct answers would follow the facts (it could have been a trap after all). I did the logic puzzle from scratch, and I’ll admit that it took waaaaaay longer than it should have to complete. I think I struggled the most with collecting my thoughts solely in my head, so I grabbed a notepad and jotted down my notes (I tend to be a bit “old-school”, preferring pencil and paper to pure electronic work). Once I made that switch, the logic seemed to flow much better for me and it was fairly straightforward. I was a little disappointed with the answers (I won’t spoil it in case anyone else wants to try it), but that’s okay. It was still fun to play. Now I’m hooked :p

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours, by placing the earned checker in D1 (bottom row, center position).

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T13, T22, and T23

maxperv
07-01-2018, 02:46 PM
T21- I completed task T21 – Solve a zebra puzzle. I naively went straight for the Einstein riddle puzzle and then backed off to a 4x4 puzzle for some practice. Then I went back to the Einstein puzzle and after about 15 more minutes, I solved that puzzle as well.

nina@
07-01-2018, 03:14 PM
T24 - I played a game of mastermind. I played a 4 colour code only but to make it challenging allowed repetitions. I finally guessed the right code in the 9th guess..phew!!

maxperv
07-01-2018, 04:14 PM
T01 - Snap rubber band hard on your genitals/nipples 20 times in total. Since I was already naked and in a bit of pain from a CBT dare, I gave each nipple 7 hard snaps with a rubber band and then 6 to my balls, which had been in a ball stretcher with weights for the previous 30 minutes, for a total of 20 snaps.

nina@
07-01-2018, 04:24 PM
Wow, we completed the dares fast, @maxperv any suggestions on which position to make the next move on the grid

maxperv
07-01-2018, 04:36 PM
Wow, we completed the dares fast, @maxperv any suggestions on which position to make the next move on the grid

I am inclined to pick one of C1, D2, or E1. What do you think Nina@?

nina@
07-01-2018, 04:42 PM
Following are the tasks that have earned Team Yellow a yellow checker for this move

Task code: T21 (done for the 1st time)
T21- I completed task T21 – Solve a zebra puzzle. I naively went straight for the Einstein riddle puzzle and then backed off to a 4x4 puzzle for some practice. Then I went back to the Einstein puzzle and after about 15 more minutes, I solved that puzzle as well.

Task code: T24 (done for the 1st time)
T24 - I played a game of mastermind. I played a 4 colour code only but to make it challenging allowed repetitions. I finally guessed the right code in the 9th guess..phew!!

Task code: T01 (done for the 1st time)
T01 - Snap rubber band hard on your genitals/nipples 20 times in total. Since I was already naked and in a bit of pain from a CBT dare, I gave each nipple 7 hard snaps with a rubber band and then 6 to my balls, which had been in a ball stretcher with weights for the previous 30 minutes, for a total of 20 snaps.

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours, by placing the earned checker in E1.

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T01, T21, and T24

The 72 hours time frame for Team Red to make their next move starts NOW!!

nina@
07-01-2018, 04:57 PM
A warm welcome to the lovely Triangle for joining the Yellow Team in the game:):)

amethyst353
07-01-2018, 04:59 PM
A warm welcome to the lovely Triangle for joining the Yellow Team in the game:):)

that's a big yikes

sciencegal
07-01-2018, 05:03 PM
Welcome, Triangle :)

T21 - I have only done one of these zebra puzzles before now, but they seem to be pretty similar to a logic grid. I chose the medium Date Night puzzle, no reason why. Again, this was pretty straightforward; use the clues and deductive reasoning to come up with the solution. There was a lot more involved with this one since there were so many more clues, but overall I rather enjoyed it. I ended up needing to restart this twice before I finally realized I was making an erroneous error about the wording >_< After I realized my mistake and followed the correct rules, it was much easier. (1/3 tasks)

maxperv
07-01-2018, 05:22 PM

Welcome Triangle! What an honor to have you on the team.

amethyst353
07-01-2018, 07:51 PM
I did T34, which is essentially a typing challenge with a full bladder. I failed miserably. I just got a new gaming keyboard and the keys are so sensitive. I'm clearly not used to it yet and with the pressure of a full bladder I got increasingly frustrated and couldn't get myself to calm down. I was racking up way more penalty lines than completed ones so I essentially got up, walked into my bathtub, and forfeited the challenge. The punishment was another line typing task. Thankfully this one didn't add lines for mistakes, so while I was still super frustrated, I at least could finish it. 2/3 tasks completed.

Mousey123
07-02-2018, 10:18 AM
T43 - find the questions and my answers int he following links.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=343946
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=3342944&posted=1#post3342944
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=3342962&posted=1#post3342962

sciencegal
07-02-2018, 06:01 PM

Task Code: T21 (done for the 1st time)
T21 - I have only done one of these zebra puzzles before now, but they seem to be pretty similar to a logic grid. I chose the medium Date Night puzzle, no reason why. Again, this was pretty straightforward; use the clues and deductive reasoning to come up with the solution. There was a lot more involved with this one since there were so many more clues, but overall I rather enjoyed it. I ended up needing to restart this twice before I finally realized I was making an erroneous error about the wording >_< After I realized my mistake and followed the correct rules, it was much easier. (1/3 tasks)

Task Code: T34 (done for the 1st time)
I did T34, which is essentially a typing challenge with a full bladder. I failed miserably. I just got a new gaming keyboard and the keys are so sensitive. I'm clearly not used to it yet and with the pressure of a full bladder I got increasingly frustrated and couldn't get myself to calm down. I was racking up way more penalty lines than completed ones so I essentially got up, walked into my bathtub, and forfeited the challenge. The punishment was another line typing task. Thankfully this one didn't add lines for mistakes, so while I was still super frustrated, I at least could finish it. 2/3 tasks completed.

Task Code: T43 (done for the 1st time)
T43 - find the questions and my answers int he following links.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=343946
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=3342944&posted=1#post3342944
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=3342962&posted=1#post3342962

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in E2

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T13, T21, T22, T23, T34, and T43

maxperv
07-02-2018, 06:56 PM
T05 - "twist/squeeze/pull your nipples hard with hand for 5 minutes (with one interval of 10 seconds) and then apply pegs for 10 minutes."

To make this a bit more "interesting", I donned nitrile exam gloves for the first part. The gloves not only provide a better grip but increase the friction on (and abrasion of) the nipples. After the first 5 minutes, my nipple were swollen, red, and a bit abraded. Then I went immediately on to 10 minutes with clover clamps on my nipples. The clover clamps didn't seem as painful as usual. I suspect the first five minutes desensitized some nerve endings and released a few endorphins.

nina@
07-02-2018, 07:19 PM
@sciencegal - hope you are enjoying the logic puzzles.. :)

@marissa353 - ya, new keyboard must have added to the difficulty

@mousey123 - good choice of quick truth threads ;)

smart move Team Red.. now you have a new member in your team .. welcoming kamita721:)

@maxperv and Triangle - please suggest the grid location for our next move :scratchchin:

Lurkers still welcome to apply and join the game

maxperv
07-02-2018, 07:57 PM
@maxperv and Triangle - please suggest the grid location for our next move :scratchchin:

Lurkers still welcome to apply and join the game

I am thinking E3 or C1.

nina@
07-03-2018, 08:34 AM
T48
I thanked one post that I found very deserving - first post of Kitten's Club thread in femdomme lair as I felt that was a very nicely made, precise and creative post. The formatting and all made it really look like a real exclusive club. :) (2/3 tasks)

@yellow team - what about D2, (note that I am inexperienced in the game connect 4 myself)

maxperv
07-03-2018, 03:06 PM
T35 – Figged and Spanked
"Insert a ginger root skinned and shaped into a butt plug in your anus, now get into doggy style pose and spank your ass cheeks 50 times each with a belt/paddle. After that set a timer for 10 more minutes after the spanking ends and continue to hold the ginger root in the same position. If the ginger root falls any time, reinsert immediately and add 5 more minutes each time it falls!"

I have read about figging a number of times and have always wanted to be figged. Nina's challenge presented an ideal opportunity to give it a try. After peeling and shaping a ginger root into a butt plug, I inserted the ginger and proceeded with my 50 spanks to each ass check with my paddle. OK so far. Then into doggie position for 10 minutes. The warmth in my anus grew to a strong but not intense level. Part way in I started to sense the ginger beginning to slip out, so I arched my back and relaxed my anus. This worked several times until about the 8 minute mark when it started to slide out :eek: and I pushed it back in just before it fell out. Another 5 minutes added. The ginger seemed to get slipperier as time went by and the ginger slipped out two more times despite clenching and relaxing my anus. 25 minutes total :p and at this point the heat was starting to fade away.

nina@
07-03-2018, 06:18 PM
@ maxperv - great report above. You did a hard one there

I am going to make the move soon

Should I go with D2 or Max, your suggestions (E3 or C1) or Tri do you have any preferences?

nina@
07-03-2018, 11:44 PM
Following are the tasks that have earned Team Yellow a yellow checker for this move

Task code: T05 (done for the 1st time)
T05 - "twist/squeeze/pull your nipples hard with hand for 5 minutes (with one interval of 10 seconds) and then apply pegs for 10 minutes."

To make this a bit more "interesting", I donned nitrile exam gloves for the first part. The gloves not only provide a better grip but increase the friction on (and abrasion of) the nipples. After the first 5 minutes, my nipple were swollen, red, and a bit abraded. Then I went immediately on to 10 minutes with clover clamps on my nipples. The clover clamps didn't seem as painful as usual. I suspect the first five minutes desensitized some nerve endings and released a few endorphins.

Task code: T48 (done for the 1st time)
T48
I thanked one post that I found very deserving - first post of Kitten's Club thread in femdomme lair as I felt that was a very nicely made, precise and creative post. The formatting and all made it really look like a real exclusive club. :) (2/3 tasks)

Task code: T35 (done for the 1st time)
T35 – Figged and Spanked
"Insert a ginger root skinned and shaped into a butt plug in your anus, now get into doggy style pose and spank your ass cheeks 50 times each with a belt/paddle. After that set a timer for 10 more minutes after the spanking ends and continue to hold the ginger root in the same position. If the ginger root falls any time, reinsert immediately and add 5 more minutes each time it falls!"

I have read about figging a number of times and have always wanted to be figged. Nina's challenge presented an ideal opportunity to give it a try. After peeling and shaping a ginger root into a butt plug, I inserted the ginger and proceeded with my 50 spanks to each ass check with my paddle. OK so far. Then into doggie position for 10 minutes. The warmth in my anus grew to a strong but not intense level. Part way in I started to sense the ginger beginning to slip out, so I arched my back and relaxed my anus. This worked several times until about the 8 minute mark when it started to slide out :eek: and I pushed it back in just before it fell out. Another 5 minutes added. The ginger seemed to get slipperier as time went by and the ginger slipped out two more times despite clenching and relaxing my anus. 25 minutes total :p and at this point the heat was starting to fade away.

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours, by placing the earned checker in D2.

(used rectangular grid above for ease)

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T01, T05, T21, T24, T35, T48

kamita721
07-04-2018, 08:52 AM
T01 - Snap rubber band hard on your genitals/nipples 20 times in total

Not much to say about this one. I did 10 to each nipple; then read the task again and decided to add another 10 to my balls for good measure.

I suggest D3 for our next move.

Triangle
07-04-2018, 02:09 PM
Sorry mad few days - had reports written but didn't get around to posting them

amethyst353
07-04-2018, 11:31 PM
I did T36. I'll be honest, I picked it because it had super simple terms and this is the worst 72 hour period for me but I wanted to contribute. I ended up rolling Lesbian, Bondage, and humiliation, which is something I would total look for anyway. I'm much more into images than video so I just typed the words into imagefap and had a really nice time. I'm sure this will be by far the easiest task I do for this game, but it was on the list so I'm taking advantage of it.

Matt:
07-04-2018, 11:39 PM
I had wanted to join this, but I've been feeling remarkably uninspired regarding thinking of a dare to submit lol Maybe I'll think of one before the next game....

nina@
07-04-2018, 11:52 PM
Sorry mad few days - had reports written but didn't get around to posting them

I did T36. I'll be honest, I picked it because it had super simple terms and this is the worst 72 hour period for me but I wanted to contribute. I ended up rolling Lesbian, Bondage, and humiliation, which is something I would total look for anyway. I'm much more into images than video so I just typed the words into imagefap and had a really nice time. I'm sure this will be by far the easiest task I do for this game, but it was on the list so I'm taking advantage of it.

@Tri and marissa.. really touched to see you guys playing diligently.. the reason I kept some easy tasks are for busy periods like you are facing marissa.. in short easy tasks are to be taken advantage of and the fact that you care to still participate touches me.. and for the same reason I have also not limited tasks per member in a turn or even made it mandatory for only the captain to make the move, so that if some members are busy others can cover up for them.. thanks both!!:)

I had wanted to join this, but I've been feeling remarkably uninspired regarding thinking of a dare to submit lol Maybe I'll think of one before the next game....

the kitty contribution is how I filter the lazy..lol:D

Lurkers can still join the existing game by applying :)

amethyst353
07-04-2018, 11:58 PM
@Tri and marissa.. really touched to see you guys playing diligently.. the reason I kept some easy tasks are for busy periods like you are facing marissa.. in short easy tasks are to be taken advantage of and the fact that you care to still participate touches me.. and for the same reason I have also not limited tasks per member in a turn or even made it mandatory for only the captain to make the move, so that if some members are busy others can cover up for them.. thanks both!!:)
[/B] :)

Oh my, you are supposed to be my enemy in this game. You're not supposed to say nice things and make me want to end in a draw :p

nina@
07-05-2018, 12:00 AM
Oh my, you are supposed to be my enemy in this game. You're not supposed to say nice things and make me want to end in a draw :p

don't worry, I am fiercely competitive in games..GAME ON

sciencegal
07-05-2018, 07:31 AM
T71 - This one sounded easy and I could do it given that my roommate was home after the holiday. I was too lazy to make a tack bra or panties, so I opted to put in a butt plug. I used a smaller sized one that has a nice slender base since movement was going to be an issue. Once the butt plug was in, I put on my workout clothes (shorts, shirt, sports bra, panties) and rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes as a warm-up. Afterwards, I spaced the 100 push-ups into groups of 20 (5 groups total) and interspersed them with lunges, squats, shoulder presses, and tricep curls for a full body workout. This was definitely more push-ups than I typically do at one time, but I was able to get all 100 done within my exercise time. I will admit that working out with a plug in is not all that bothersome to me as I’ve done this many times in the past and because the base of the plug is very conducive to movement. Riding the bike was probably the worst part since I was sitting directly on it, but the plug is silicone so it gives when you want it to.

Are there any are other suggestions of where we should put the checker?

sciencegal
07-05-2018, 07:25 PM

Task code: T01 (done for the 1st time)

T01 - Snap rubber band hard on your genitals/nipples 20 times in total

Not much to say about this one. I did 10 to each nipple; then read the task again and decided to add another 10 to my balls for good measure.

I suggest D3 for our next move.

Task Code: T36 (done for the 1st time)

Task Code: T71 (done for the 1st time)
T71 - This one sounded easy and I could do it given that my roommate was home after the holiday. I was too lazy to make a tack bra or panties, so I opted to put in a butt plug. I used a smaller sized one that has a nice slender base since movement was going to be an issue. Once the butt plug was in, I put on my workout clothes (shorts, shirt, sports bra, panties) and rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes as a warm-up. Afterwards, I spaced the 100 push-ups into groups of 20 (5 groups total) and interspersed them with lunges, squats, shoulder presses, and tricep curls for a full body workout. This was definitely more push-ups than I typically do at one time, but I was able to get all 100 done within my exercise time. I will admit that working out with a plug in is not all that bothersome to me as I’ve done this many times in the past and because the base of the plug is very conducive to movement. Riding the bike was probably the worst part since I was sitting directly on it, but the plug is silicone so it gives when you want it to.

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in D3

https://i.imgur.com/CUtWFJC.png
(hope it's okay to add this. I used the same rectangular style for ease)

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T01, T13, T21, T22, T23, T34, T36, T43, and T71

Triangle
07-06-2018, 03:17 PM
T12 – Triangle’s Blue Dice
Rolled a 4 = 10 minuites stood in shower (cold water only)
Not really sure what to write as a report, other than that it was 29'C outside, so felt amazing

T33 – Control in Corner
Do as many strokes as you need to near an orgasm and then stop touching now stand in the corner for 20 minutes, holding a coin to the wall with your nose and hands at your back. Every time the coin drops 5 minutes are added.

Was OK - just boaring as anything, made sure not to drop it. Was interesting when I go an itch on my noise (managed to scratch against the side of coin) - when I finished I enjoyed my orgasm - but could of managed with out - but that would be a waste of a slave!

nina@
07-06-2018, 10:08 PM
Not really sure what to write as a report, other than that it was 29'C outside, so felt amazing

T33 – Control in Corner
Do as many strokes as you need to near an orgasm and then stop touching now stand in the corner for 20 minutes, holding a coin to the wall with your nose and hands at your back. Every time the coin drops 5 minutes are added.

Was OK - just boaring as anything, made sure not to drop it. Was interesting when I go an itch on my noise (managed to scratch against the side of coin) - when I finished I enjoyed my orgasm - but could of managed with out - but that would be a waste of a slave!

Hey thanks Tri for doing 2 tasks, this is the first time I have actually read a task report from you..:)

T02 - I spanked each ass cheek 60 times using a wooden ruler.. spanked myself after a long time and it was fun... The number wasn't too high or too low..

With 3 tasks done Max and Tri need your move suggestions.. I was thinking F1 or C1 or E3

maxperv
07-07-2018, 10:06 AM
I'm leaning toward E3.

Triangle
07-07-2018, 10:36 AM

Task code: T12 (done for the 1st time)

Task Code: T33 (done for the 1st time)
T33 – Control in Corner

Task Code: T02 (done for the 1st time)
Hey thanks Tri for doing 2 tasks, this is the first time I have actually read a task report from you..:)

T02 - I spanked each ass cheek 60 times using a wooden ruler.. spanked myself after a long time and it was fun... The number wasn't too high or too low..

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in E3

https://image.ibb.co/dtyAsT/4.png (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JeFgv13pAkkx1prkPFrQhy4Ar2A_EEEmwBZi_7g0D-Q/edit?usp=sharing)

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are listed in the image & google sheet (click image)

kamita721
07-07-2018, 11:53 AM
T33 – Control in Corner

This turned out easier than I expected. I haven't been on denial recently so it was to stop stroking, and the urge went away almost immidietly once I started in the corner. I tried counting time, but lost focus at about 3 minutes (I think), so my mind just kind of wandered for the rest of it until my phone lightly buzzed me away at 20 minutes.

I suggest E4

nina@
07-07-2018, 05:41 PM
https://image.ibb.co/dtyAsT/4.png (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JeFgv13pAkkx1prkPFrQhy4Ar2A_EEEmwBZi_7g0D-Q/edit?usp=sharing)

Thanks for playing the move.. I was busy and going to ask you anyways so you read my mind there..
Also love how you have sorted the tasks to make it look more organized

D3 is red as per their last move and our grid has only 6 rows :p

Also team yellow .. time for a new captain.. how about Triangle as next captain unless she is busy next week.. @Max and Tri what do you guys think..

amethyst353
07-07-2018, 10:36 PM
I just did T41

Here are the ten people I sent PM dares to. I'm documenting it so that I can keep track oh how many I've sent as I go and in case anyone wants to pile on to these folks.

1. feminizedboi
2. Foxy1
3. Orihimefanboy
4. Thatboy
5. Sissylittlelucy
6. Leglovingsissy
7. PotatoFace
8. SlaveKitten01
9. TheLastCenturian
10. Ana The Sniper

I will add that I am very disappointed in nina@. I was going to add pm dares for the yellow team just for funsies, but you are the only one that accepts them and your inbox is full :P

I also recommend E4

Triangle
07-08-2018, 01:54 AM
Thanks for playing the move.. I was busy and going to ask you anyways so you read my mind there..
Also love how you have sorted the tasks to make it look more organized

D3 is red as per their last move and our grid has only 6 rows :p

Also team yellow .. time for a new captain.. how about Triangle as next captain unless she is busy next week.. @Max and Tri what do you guys think..

Fixed sheet
Addedd Red D3 & remove rows 7+8

Sheet should allow anyone to add tasks & moves (it is set to not log your identity

nina@
07-08-2018, 03:58 AM
I will add that I am very disappointed in nina@. I was going to add pm dares for the yellow team just for funsies, but you are the only one that accepts them and your inbox is full :P

I am sorry, my inbox got filled up, I have made space now:p

MarvHarvey has joined the yellow team

Also team yellow .. time for a new captain.. how about Triangle as next captain unless she is busy next week.. @Max, Tri, Marv what do you guys think..

Triangle
07-08-2018, 04:49 AM
https://image.ibb.co/eMdyxT/20180708124728.jpg (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JeFgv13pAkkx1prkPFrQhy4Ar2A_EEEmwBZi_7g0D-Q/edit?usp=sharing)

Mousey123
07-08-2018, 06:16 AM
I have done - T47 - Post relevantly in two different threads where you have never interacted with the OP of the thread before
see the links for where I posted.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=3349659#post3349659
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345381

really enjoying doing the social dare, fits well with in my limits and restrictions, while adding valuable contributions to the site

I suggest f1 for our go

sciencegal
07-08-2018, 09:11 AM

Task code: T33 (done for the 1st time)
T33 – Control in Corner

This turned out easier than I expected. I haven't been on denial recently so it was to stop stroking, and the urge went away almost immidietly once I started in the corner. I tried counting time, but lost focus at about 3 minutes (I think), so my mind just kind of wandered for the rest of it until my phone lightly buzzed me away at 20 minutes.

I suggest E4

Task code: T41 (done for the 1st time)
I just did T41

Here are the ten people I sent PM dares to. I'm documenting it so that I can keep track oh how many I've sent as I go and in case anyone wants to pile on to these folks.

1. feminizedboi
2. Foxy1
3. Orihimefanboy
4. Thatboy
5. Sissylittlelucy
6. Leglovingsissy
7. PotatoFace
8. SlaveKitten01
9. TheLastCenturian
10. Ana The Sniper

I also recommend E4

Task code: T47 (done for the 1st time)
I have done - T47 - Post relevantly in two different threads where you have never interacted with the OP of the thread before
see the links for where I posted.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=3349659#post3349659
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345381

really enjoying doing the social dare, fits well with in my limits and restrictions, while adding valuable contributions to the site

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in D4

https://i.imgur.com/LwOyJxa.png

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T01, T13, T21, T22, T23, T33, T34, T36, T41, T43, T47, and T71

*I updated the spread sheet from Triangle, but I don't know the proper code to link an image that isn't from a website here.

maxperv
07-08-2018, 12:21 PM
T18 - Nina's Strip Games Dice where I rolled a 1, "Go to Chaturbate (or other public site) and strip and edge for a minimum of 5 minutes."

I stripped naked, went on Chaturbate in a public room, a edged. A few people passed through the room for a look, but nobody made any requests. The crowd was rather small, but that wasn't surprising. What's one more cock being stroked in a site full of male self-stimulation. After about 7 minutes of edging, I got bored and finished things up.

Triangle
07-08-2018, 02:11 PM
*I updated the spread sheet from Triangle, but I don't know the proper code to link an image here.[/QUOTE]

My advise would be to atleast upload a print screen - even if not linked (so we have a step by step record of game)

nina@
07-08-2018, 05:14 PM
@mousey - I am enjoying the social ones too:)

T46

I added in the following 5 add threads since this game started.. some of them have over 50 posts now but had less than that when I added so it counts

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345018
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345197
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345385
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=344712
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345418

MarvHarvey
07-09-2018, 01:54 AM
T04 - Slap your balls/dick/pussy/clit 30 times hard with hand or any implement of your choice in total

I havn't done anything like this for a while and OUCH! I used a flat stick about 45cm long and while it didn't seem like I was swinging very hard, each smack on my balls made me rise up on my toes and gasp a bit. For the second 10 I just held my breath and went fast and for the 3rd 10 I did them more slowly. I still feel both the sting and the internal ache.

That's our 3 tasks. I don't know the game but it looks like C1 is the place to go.

Triangle
07-09-2018, 03:05 AM
C1 would seam the clear option

Task code: T18 (done for the 1st time)
T18 - Nina's Strip Games Dice where I rolled a 1, "Go to Chaturbate (or other public site) and strip and edge for a minimum of 5 minutes."

I stripped naked, went on Chaturbate in a public room, a edged. A few people passed through the room for a look, but nobody made any requests. The crowd was rather small, but that wasn't surprising. What's one more cock being stroked in a site full of male self-stimulation. After about 7 minutes of edging, I got bored and finished things up.

Task Code: T46 (done for the 1st time)
@mousey - I am enjoying the social ones too:)

T46

I added in the following 5 add threads since this game started.. some of them have over 50 posts now but had less than that when I added so it counts

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345018
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345197
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345385
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=344712
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345418

Task Code: T04 (done for the 1st time)
T04 - Slap your balls/dick/pussy/clit 30 times hard with hand or any implement of your choice in total

I havn't done anything like this for a while and OUCH! I used a flat stick about 45cm long and while it didn't seem like I was swinging very hard, each smack on my balls made me rise up on my toes and gasp a bit. For the second 10 I just held my breath and went fast and for the 3rd 10 I did them more slowly. I still feel both the sting and the internal ache.

That's our 3 tasks. I don't know the game but it looks like C1 is the place to go.

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in C1

https://image.ibb.co/moLLwo/C1.png (http://bit.ly/2KHiUvZ)

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are listed in the image & google sheet (click image)

sciencegal
07-09-2018, 12:32 PM
T02 - Spank each ass cheek hard 60 times with any implement of your choice

This one was pretty easy as I generally find spankings to be enjoyable. I used a long-handled bath brush as my implement of choice. The brush has a decent amount of weight to it, so the impact is felt much deeper than something like a ruler or wooden spoon. The brush is plastic, so when it lands, there is an initial sting followed by a deeper thud. I spanked myself while bent over the end of my bed, making sure each swat was nice and hard. I didn’t count a few strokes since they were more of a missed landing and didn’t deliver the hard spank needed. I spanked the right side first, only counting the 60 that were delivered with the appropriate impact, repeating the same for the left. My ass had a nice rosy glow afterwards, but really wasn’t painful to sit on or anything (I've never really experienced long-term pain from a spanking though). I tried to concentrate my efforts on the lower buttocks, hoping to feel it more while sitting.

Mousey123
07-09-2018, 03:29 PM
T06 - wear a painful (can be improvised) toy/clothing for 30 minutes (like tack bra or underwear/big plugs/wedgies etc)

I wore my big plug, for a hour several times today, its painful when I insert it and remove it, and can feel it inside me the whole time im wearing it, it may not seem big to some people, but is the biggest thing I can get in there. wearing my plug also turn a me a lot and gives me a wet pussy, leaving me very frustrated

Mousey123
07-10-2018, 02:37 PM
T24 – Complete a game of mastermind

took 6 turns to guess the sequence, of four colours including dulicates. wanted a quick task to do, so we has three tasks completed with reports to earn our token, I suggest C1 or F1

sciencegal
07-11-2018, 08:21 AM

Task code: T02 (done for the 1st time)
T02 - Spank each ass cheek hard 60 times with any implement of your choice

This one was pretty easy as I generally find spankings to be enjoyable. I used a long-handled bath brush as my implement of choice. The brush has a decent amount of weight to it, so the impact is felt much deeper than something like a ruler or wooden spoon. The brush is plastic, so when it lands, there is an initial sting followed by a deeper thud. I spanked myself while bent over the end of my bed, making sure each swat was nice and hard. I didn’t count a few strokes since they were more of a missed landing and didn’t deliver the hard spank needed. I spanked the right side first, only counting the 60 that were delivered with the appropriate impact, repeating the same for the left. My ass had a nice rosy glow afterwards, but really wasn’t painful to sit on or anything (I've never really experienced long-term pain from a spanking though). I tried to concentrate my efforts on the lower buttocks, hoping to feel it more while sitting.

Task code: T06 (done for the 1st time)
T06 - wear a painful (can be improvised) toy/clothing for 30 minutes (like tack bra or underwear/big plugs/wedgies etc)

I wore my big plug, for a hour several times today, its painful when I insert it and remove it, and can feel it inside me the whole time im wearing it, it may not seem big to some people, but is the biggest thing I can get in there. wearing my plug also turn a me a lot and gives me a wet pussy, leaving me very frustrated

Task code: T24 (done for the 1st time)
T24 – Complete a game of mastermind

took 6 turns to guess the sequence, of four colours including dulicates. wanted a quick task to do, so we has three tasks completed with reports to earn our token, I suggest C1 or F1

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in F1

https://i.imgur.com/bOr2aKK.png (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JeFgv13pAkkx1prkPFrQhy4Ar2A_EEEmwBZi_7g0D-Q/edit#gid=0)

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T01, T02, T06, T13, T21, T22, T23, T24, T33, T34, T36, T41, T43, T47, and T71

maxperv
07-11-2018, 03:31 PM
T14 – Workout Dice Dare, where I rolled a 6: "90 seconds Plank. Ice and water bowl for genitals to soak and avoid over heating."

I've been meaning to add more core work to my workout, so what a wonderful dare. I filled a large bowl with ice and water and waited for the water to be as close to freezing as possible, and then I stripped and planked. The bowl was full enough to maximize the amount of genitals in the water without spilling as my core hovered just over the bowl. I really started to notice the submersion at about 50 seconds but hung in for the full 90 seconds before extracting my cool, purple cock and balls.:p

Triangle
07-12-2018, 03:14 AM

Wore my tack bra - forgot I had it on when I tried to run downstairs to answer the door (it was under t-shirt - but running in a tack bra is a BAD idea, even if you like a bit of kinky pain)

MarvHarvey
07-13-2018, 01:33 AM
T50

I just did this one. 5 original questions to 2 AMAs with less than 50 posts.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3355400&postcount=25
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3355405&postcount=14

That's our three tasks.

nina@
07-13-2018, 09:45 PM
where should we play.. I am thinking D5, F2 or B1

MarvHarvey
07-13-2018, 10:17 PM
where should we play.. I am thinking D5, F2 or B1

Dunno, buf C is better than B. I would go for D (will have to sooner or later)

nina@
07-14-2018, 02:28 AM

Task code: T14 (done for the 1st time)
T14 – Workout Dice Dare, where I rolled a 6: "90 seconds Plank. Ice and water bowl for genitals to soak and avoid over heating."

I've been meaning to add more core work to my workout, so what a wonderful dare. I filled a large bowl with ice and water and waited for the water to be as close to freezing as possible, and then I stripped and planked. The bowl was full enough to maximize the amount of genitals in the water without spilling as my core hovered just over the bowl. I really started to notice the submersion at about 50 seconds but hung in for the full 90 seconds before extracting my cool, purple cock and balls.:p

Task Code: T06 (done for the 1st time)

Wore my tack bra - forgot I had it on when I tried to run downstairs to answer the door (it was under t-shirt - but running in a tack bra is a BAD idea, even if you like a bit of kinky pain)

Task Code: T50 (done for the 1st time)
T50

I just did this one. 5 original questions to 2 AMAs with less than 50 posts.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3355400&postcount=25
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3355405&postcount=14

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in D5

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T01, T02, T04, T05, T06, T12, T14, T18, T21, T24, T33, T35, T46, T48 and T50

kamita721
07-14-2018, 07:46 AM
T03 - Spank/cane/flog yourself hard 200 times in total distributed across your body using any implement of your choice.

I hadn't used my crop for a while, so I decided this would be a good time to take it out of the closet. The nice thing about it is, even when you use it softly, it hurts. The not so nice thing about it is that when you use it hard, it really hurts. I ended up not counting a lot of the strikes that I didn't think qualified as "hard". Of the ones I did count, I did them in sets of 10 on my: ass cheeks, inner thighs, outer thighs, lower legs, soles of feet, then repeated them all to get up to 200. I also missed one of the hits and instead got a straight hit on my dick, which was not fun.

T11 – Pain Dice
Not much to say about this one, I rolled a 6, which meant 10 ball busts with hand. Probably my least favorite among them; and certainly took me more than 10 to get in 10 good ones.

amethyst353
07-14-2018, 05:22 PM
T05 - I' m a fan of rough nipple play, so the first five minutes was an enjoyable warmup. I'm not so tough that I wasn't ready for the pegs to be done by the end of 10 minutes, but overall this task left me ready to play a lot more.

kamita721
07-14-2018, 05:55 PM
I'm thinking we play E4

amethyst353
07-15-2018, 01:53 PM
I don't want to make the yellow team miss a weekend day, so I'm just going to make the move without further input.

The following are the task codes that earned the red team a red checker:

T03 (done for the 1st time)

T03 - Spank/cane/flog yourself hard 200 times in total distributed across your body using any implement of your choice.

I hadn't used my crop for a while, so I decided this would be a good time to take it out of the closet. The nice thing about it is, even when you use it softly, it hurts. The not so nice thing about it is that when you use it hard, it really hurts. I ended up not counting a lot of the strikes that I didn't think qualified as "hard". Of the ones I did count, I did them in sets of 10 on my: ass cheeks, inner thighs, outer thighs, lower legs, soles of feet, then repeated them all to get up to 200. I also missed one of the hits and instead got a straight hit on my dick, which was not fun.

T11 (done for the first time)

T11 – Pain Dice
Not much to say about this one, I rolled a 6, which meant 10 ball busts with hand. Probably my least favorite among them; and certainly took me more than 10 to get in 10 good ones.

T05 (done for the first time)

T05 - I' m a fan of rough nipple play, so the first five minutes was an enjoyable warmup. I'm not so tough that I wasn't ready for the pegs to be done by the end of 10 minutes, but overall this task left me ready to play a lot more.

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in E4

The tasks this team have completed thus far are in the image below, along with an updated board.

https://i.imgur.com/Mf0GbdY.png (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JeFgv13pAkkx1prkPFrQhy4Ar2A_EEEmwBZi_7g0D-Q/edit#gid=0)

MarvHarvey
07-15-2018, 02:38 PM
T45 - Contribute thoughtful dares to any 5 threads in Request TORD forum.

5 TorD posts
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3357495&postcount=36
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3357489&postcount=34
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3357485&postcount=3
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3357481&postcount=3
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3357486&postcount=8

nina@
07-17-2018, 06:56 AM
T23

I completed the logic grid on youtubers.. i chose medium level of difficulty and it was fun to do.. took around 8 minutes

my suggestion is F2 for the next move

Triangle
07-17-2018, 09:26 AM
T79 – Drink at least 250 ml of water every hour for a day from the time you wake up in the morning to the time you go to bed at night. You fail the task if you even miss a single hour. No restrictions on peeing

Nice hot summers day made this easy - but glad not restrictions on peeing

Triangle
07-17-2018, 09:33 AM

Task code: T45 (done for the 1st time)
T45 - Contribute thoughtful dares to any 5 threads in Request TORD forum.

5 TorD posts
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3357495&postcount=36
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3357489&postcount=34
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3357485&postcount=3
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3357481&postcount=3
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=3357486&postcount=8

Task Code: T23 (done for the 1st time)
T23

I completed the logic grid on youtubers.. i chose medium level of difficulty and it was fun to do.. took around 8 minutes

my suggestion is F2 for the next move

Task Code: T79 (done for the 1st time)
T79 – Drink at least 250 ml of water every hour for a day from the time you wake up in the morning to the time you go to bed at night. You fail the task if you even miss a single hour. No restrictions on peeing

Nice hot summers day made this easy - but glad not restrictions on peeing

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in F2

8148 (bit.ly/GetDareC4)

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T01, T02, T04, T05, T06, T12, T14, T18, T21, T23, T24, T33, T35, T45, T46, T48, T50 & T79

nina@
07-18-2018, 11:50 AM
I feel it is time to change captains and I am randomly doing it this time since teams haven't done it till now

From Now till I/teams next make a change, captains are

Yellow team - MarvHarvey
Red team - marissa353

Lurkers can still join by applying and submitting a dare for the kitty as I feel we can accomodate 1 more in each team making it 5 in a team

Triangle
07-18-2018, 03:39 PM
Currently got professional exams & dofe experience coming up in next 4 weeks - can post tasks in next 2 weeks, but not as a captain sorry

sciencegal
07-18-2018, 07:41 PM
Thanks team for keeping things going in my absence. It was a busy weekend with lots of traveling. Since I've been a little inactive lately, I decided to try one of the more involved tasks that counts for 2. Even though it's a simple DIY toy, I hope it still counts.

T53 & T54
I own several butt plugs, but no tail plugs. I decided that my do it yourself toy would be a tail plug to compliment a pet play scenario I devised. I am a crafter, so I had some bits of yarn that I used to create a sort of tail with. It wasn’t pretty, but it was basically a long collection of yarn that sort of resembled a horsetail. It seemed the easiest to do with the materials I had available and I didn’t think that it really mattered what sort of animal tail I chose for this (I wasn’t looking to get solely into the mindset of a specific animal, only to emulate what it’s like to be in the “pet” role). I didn't want to drill an eye hook into the base of the plug or may any major modifications to my plugs, so I left a loop that I doubled over the base of the tail, securing it in place and allowing the tail portion to move freely.

For this, I wanted to try something I’ve never done before. I decided to experiment with tying my legs into a frog tie (basically ankles bound to thighs) and combine it with some pet play. I’ve never done pet play myself so I figured it was a good time to try it out. I wanted to experience what it was like to crawl around on my hands and knees but without the added benefit of using my feet to balance, as is usually the case when you simply get down on your knees. So I decided to use the frog tie to keep my feet off the ground so I wouldn’t have the added benefit of my feet helping to balance/propel me forward. The task itself was pretty simple: play fetch. I put a bottle in 4 different rooms that I would fetch while crawling on my knees and hands.

But how would I carry these items back? My mouth is rather small, so I wouldn’t be able to carry them that way. I decided that a bag would be the best way to carry them back, so I grabbed a small bag with shorter handles. I opted to attach 2 pants hangers to my labia that the handles of the bag would be attached to while crawling. This would add a bit of pain to my task, but it seemed like it could be fun. (I think using a bag sort of went along with the horsetail theme, kind of like a saddle :p )

I grabbed all of my needed supplies and kept them close by. Before I was bound, I attached a makeshift tail that I had fashioned out of yarn. I guess it sort of resembles a horsetail? That seemed the easiest design to mimic given my supplies. I attached the tail to a larger butt plug (not my absolute largest, but about 2-inches around), and then lubed the plug and inserted it. The yarn rested against my anus with a sort of scratchy feeling. After that, I tied my legs. I have black and purple cotton rope (typical bondage rope), so I used that to tie each leg as best I could (due to physical restrictions, I couldn’t tie myself too tightly, so my foot hung out further from my thigh than I would have preferred, but still off the ground like I wanted). I rolled over onto my knees, getting used to the awkward position. I took a practice lap around my room to get used to how I would be crawling for the task. Because my feet hung off my body in the air, they sort of acted as a rudder almost. They pulled on the rope, which threw me off balance at first. Once I got used to the pulling, I realized that the easiest way to move without losing my balance was to sort of let my thighs be the lead. I focused on taking each step using my thigh rather than my knee or hip, and that seemed to be a lot easier. I felt silly with the tail hanging down my ass; it sort of tickled my thighs as I shifted and moved, but overall it was a fairly neutral feeling.

I grabbed the pants hangers and attached 1 to each of my labia. I usually do not use these because they are incredibly strong and hurt really badly after only a short amount of time, but they each have a metal hook attached, so they were too convenient to pass up for this task. Once the clamps were on, I one bag handle onto each hook, leaving it to trail behind me. The handles weren’t that long, but the bag still dragged on the ground a bit. I was a little relieved since I knew that having the bag swinging between my legs would feel worse. I crawled out of my room and down the hall to the first bathroom to retrieve the bottle. The clamps were pinching pretty hard, and it was starting to have a mild burning sensation from pulling, but overall it was bearable. Once I got to the bathroom, I grabbed the bottle and put it into the bag, making sure the handles were still on each hook. After that, I awkwardly turned around, my feet bumping the door as I rotated.

The bag was pulling a bit more now due to the added weight, but it still wasn’t that bad. I crawled down the hall to the second bathroom, which was even smaller. I had placed the bottle at the entryway, so I grabbed it and put it into the bag without actually going into the bathroom (it’s a very small bathroom with little to no room to turn around). Now the clamps were pulling more, the burning sensation spreading. I continued crawling towards the bottle I had placed in the middle of the kitchen. The bag slid a bit easier now and didn’t pull as badly since the floor in the kitchen was smooth (as opposed to the carpet in the hallway). I was eager to get this task over with, so I put the bottle into the bag, the weight now feeling much more substantial as I crawled towards the living room.

I had to pause once I reached the last bottle, my labia now really hurting from all of the pulling. Each step was becoming torturous, the burning spreading with all the added weight. After about a minute of catching my breath, I put the bottle in the bag, zipped it closed and dragged it back to my bedroom. I crawled/waddled carefully as I made my way back, trying to make fluid movements so the bag wouldn’t jerk with each motion. I think that was the hardest part; each step sort of tugged the bag forcefully, which was not fun with the clamps pulling all that weight. Once I reached my starting point, I immediately took the clamps off of my labia, wincing as the blood rushed back into the pinched skin. It took quite a while for the pain to turn from a sharp burn to a dull ache, but eventually it did. I untied my legs, taking care to stretch them out after all that. It wasn’t until I untied my legs that I remembered I had the tail in. I think the tail rested on top of the bag handles during the task, so I never really noticed it.

Overall, I would say that I didn’t particularly love the task; pet play didn’t really get me excited, but pulling the bag was almost fun, albeit painful. I don’t think I’d go out of my way to do more play like this in the future, but I am glad that I attempted it. I also think that I will be adding a time limit to these hanger clamps in the future.

I suggest B1 or C2

amethyst353
07-19-2018, 02:22 AM
T63 - I did this longer one last week. Per the suggestion, I went to the humiliating phrases thread by lola and I just used a random number generator to pick. I put "Cum Bucket" on my chest, "fuckmuffin" below my breasts, and "worm" on my pubic region.

For the most part, I wasn't too conscious about it until I took my clothes off and would have a shot of embarrassment as I remembered they were there. They were on my mind a bit at the gym just with the worry of different movements moving my shirt around, but I would have been way more worried had there been something on my belly. Though, as a trans woman at a gym, I'm already worried enough about my safety so I'm not really willing to add too much risk.

I avoided scrubbing the areas in the shower, but given that I did go to the gym and sweat a couple times, they barely last over the weekend. I can still make it out a bit, but they are essentially faded now.

amethyst353
07-19-2018, 02:31 AM
The following tasks earned the red team a checker:

T53&T54 (counts as two; done for the first time)

T53 & T54
I own several butt plugs, but no tail plugs. I decided that my do it yourself toy would be a tail plug to compliment a pet play scenario I devised. I am a crafter, so I had some bits of yarn that I used to create a sort of tail with. It wasn’t pretty, but it was basically a long collection of yarn that sort of resembled a horsetail. It seemed the easiest to do with the materials I had available and I didn’t think that it really mattered what sort of animal tail I chose for this (I wasn’t looking to get solely into the mindset of a specific animal, only to emulate what it’s like to be in the “pet” role). I didn't want to drill an eye hook into the base of the plug or may any major modifications to my plugs, so I left a loop that I doubled over the base of the tail, securing it in place and allowing the tail portion to move freely.

Overall, I would say that I didn’t particularly love the task; pet play didn’t really get me excited, but pulling the bag was almost fun, albeit painful. I don’t think I’d go out of my way to do more play like this in the future, but I am glad that I attempted it. I also think that I will be adding a time limit to these hanger clamps in the future.

T63 (done for the first time)

T63 - I did this longer one last week. Per the suggestion, I went to the humiliating phrases thread by lola and I just used a random number generator to pick. I put "Cum Bucket" on my chest, "fuckmuffin" below my breasts, and "worm" on my pubic region.

For the most part, I wasn't too conscious about it until I took my clothes off and would have a shot of embarrassment as I remembered they were there. They were on my mind a bit at the gym just with the worry of different movements moving my shirt around, but I would have been way more worried had there been something on my belly. Though, as a trans woman at a gym, I'm already worried enough about my safety so I'm not really willing to add too much risk.

I avoided scrubbing the areas in the shower, but given that I did go to the gym and sweat a couple times, they barely last over the weekend. I can still make it out a bit, but they are essentially faded now.

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in B1.

The tasks this team have completed thus far are in the image below, along with an updated board.

https://i.imgur.com/ATynMAu.png (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JeFgv13pAkkx1prkPFrQhy4Ar2A_EEEmwBZi_7g0D-Q/edit#gid=0)

nina@
07-19-2018, 07:52 AM
Currently got professional exams & dofe experience coming up in next 4 weeks - can post tasks in next 2 weeks, but not as a captain sorry

Sure:).. then Marv is the captain

Triangle
07-19-2018, 11:37 AM
T66 - You have to edge using exactly 200 strokes of pussy/dick, if you need, you are free to use toys, take short intervals in touching, vary speeds so as to fit your edge into exactly 200 strokes. Error margin of +-10 allowed.

I added my own twist to this, I got my slave to make me edge in exactly 200 fingers, every stroke off = a kick in the balls, but if he got it exact he could kick my pussy 10 times.

Was Deffo my most interesting edge ever

maxperv
07-20-2018, 12:03 PM
T74 – Jog/run/cycle for 30 minutes while wearing a hidden kinky element (could be anything like pegs/plugs/XD
lingerie/wedgie/hidden body writing/ice inserted/chastity cage etc)

I went out on a 3 mile long trail in a nearby park with hidden body writing. It was generally an uneventful jog, but it was a rather warm day. For the last half mile I couldn't help but wonder what reactions I would get if I took off my shirt to "cool off." Being public and close to home, I didn't do it, but I couldn't stop wondering about whether people would be shocked, would even notice, or would take me up on the offer to "Use my holes" that was emblazoned across my chest and abs.

(Sorry to the yellow team that I have been slow to post lately, but I have been struggling for two weeks to get my 6-month old PC fixed under warranty. I won't be buying another Dell in the foreseeable future (i.e., forever).

MarvHarvey
07-20-2018, 02:50 PM
T21 – Solve a zebra puzzle (https://www.brainzilla.com/logic/zebra/)

I did Date Night, which was listed as a new one, medium grade.

We did this before, so it is good for half a point.

T22 – Solve a Sudoku (https://www.brainzilla.com/logic/sudoku/)

I did the Medium puzzle it opened on. And since I had not used this program before I did not push it to a higher level. It took me about 10 minutes.

This was the first time, so it is good for ONE point.

T48 - Thank 1 post that you feel is deserving

I thanked Marissa's post #74 above where she hurried to post so that the yellow team could start 72 hours on a weekend day.

That's 2 points + one point from MaxPerv, so we have a checker.

Team: we have to post C2 or we lose, so this is to forewarn you that I will make that move in a little while - the dinner bell is ringing right now! :)

(Note: I was away for 3 days, and might be away for a week-ish starting on the weekend. I will try to do a couple of tasks ahead but may not be able to post regularly if/when that trip happens.)

MarvHarvey
07-20-2018, 07:07 PM
Following are the tasks that have earned Team YELLOW a YELLOW checker for this move

Task Code: T66 (done for the 1st time by the team)

T66 - You have to edge using exactly 200 strokes of pussy/dick, if you need, you are free to use toys, take short intervals in touching, vary speeds so as to fit your edge into exactly 200 strokes. Error margin of +-10 allowed.

I added my own twist to this, I got my slave to make me edge in exactly 200 fingers, every stroke off = a kick in the balls, but if he got it exact he could kick my pussy 10 times.

Task Code: T74 (done for the 1st time by the team)

T74 – Jog/run/cycle for 30 minutes while wearing a hidden kinky element (could be anything like pegs/plugs/XD
lingerie/wedgie/hidden body writing/ice inserted/chastity cage etc)

I went out on a 3 mile long trail in a nearby park with hidden body writing. It was generally an uneventful jog, but it was a rather warm day. For the last half mile I couldn't help but wonder what reactions I would get if I took off my shirt to "cool off." Being public and close to home, I didn't do it, but I couldn't stop wondering about whether people would be shocked, would even notice, or would take me up on the offer to "Use my holes" that was emblazoned across my chest and abs.

(Sorry to the yellow team that I have been slow to post lately, but I have been struggling for two weeks to get my 6-month old PC fixed under warranty. I won't be buying another Dell in the foreseeable future (i.e., forever).

Task Code: T22 (done for the 1st time by the team).

[QUOTE=MarvHarvey;3363308]

I did the Medium puzzle it opened on. And since I had not used this program before I did not push it to a higher level. It took me about 10 minutes.

So YELLOW did tasks: T22, T66, and T74.

Through this post we as a team have decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in C2

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are -
T01 T02 T04 T05 T06 T12 T14 T18 T21
T22 T23 T24 T33 T35 T45 T46 T48 T50
T66 T74 T79

The 72 hours time frame for Team RED to make their next move starts NOW!

Note to Triangle: I am really sorry about not including your task in the first post. I read your report 2-3 times but was just not thinking of you as being on the same team as me! / Marv

nina@
07-21-2018, 12:50 AM

T21 – Solve a zebra puzzle (https://www.brainzilla.com/logic/zebra/)

I did Date Night, which was listed as a new one, medium grade.

T48 - Thank 1 post that you feel is deserving

I thanked Marissa's post #74 above where she hurried to post so that the yellow team could start 72 hours on a weekend day.

That's 2 points + one point from MaxPerv, so we have a checker.

@Marv you missed Tri's lovely entry.. T66 by Triangle, T74 by Maxperv and T22 by you will be counted for this time.. please edit :) and don't worry if you are away, we can post the move when you are away

MarvHarvey
07-21-2018, 05:06 AM
OMG! :o

I am not used to Triangle being on the same team! :eek:

(I was just getting settled about you, nina@, being on the same team!) :eek:
I will fix it all as soon as I get to my keyboard. :o

Triangle
07-21-2018, 02:35 PM
I am very disappointed

kamita721
07-21-2018, 04:34 PM
2 = 15 minuites naked on knees with non-dominate hand holding cock (no movement & constant light pressure)

Nothing that exciting to report. I got on my knees and watched youtube for the 15 minutes.

C3 guarantees a win

amethyst353
07-22-2018, 04:34 PM
T38 - I planned on going to the gym for cardio today but woke up late and didn't feel like it. This seemed like an acceptable substitute. The pegs actually weren't the worst part. The worst part was my boobs bouncing. Now that I am reading the instructions again, I see that there was no reason for me not to be wearing a sports bra - I just see pegs on body and nipples seem like they should be 2 of the 7 spots XD by default. In any case, I got my cardio in and my boobs are again safely supported.

C'mon Red Team - the only way we can lose now is if we miss a 72 hour window.

sciencegal
07-22-2018, 05:49 PM
I haven't had any time for play, so I decided to do a few easy ones. We've done both of these before, so I did 2 to count as 1 point.

T22 (0.5 points)
I’ve been playing Sudoku for years, but I’m not all that good at the super hard ones. I decided to play a hard difficulty setting to keep things fair and balanced. It played like any other Sudoku game, except I found this one was a little easier because it tells you the available options when you click on a square. I usually play the style where nothing is given at all, so I tend to struggle a bit more with keeping my mind focused on balancing what I know (I hate using the the feature that lets me leave notes to myself, silly I know). But overall this only took me about 4 minutes.

T24 (0.5 points)
Mastermind is something that I’ve only recently discovered. I love the game, but I’m still learning how to properly strategize. I won the first game I tried on the 8th trial (which almost never happens for me).

amethyst353
07-22-2018, 07:18 PM

T12 (done for the first time)
2 = 15 minuites naked on knees with non-dominate hand holding cock (no movement & constant light pressure)

Nothing that exciting to report. I got on my knees and watched youtube for the 15 minutes.

T38 (done for the first time)
T38 - I planned on going to the gym for cardio today but woke up late and didn't feel like it. This seemed like an acceptable substitute. The pegs actually weren't the worst part. The worst part was my boobs bouncing. Now that I am reading the instructions again, I see that there was no reason for me not to be wearing a sports bra - I just see pegs on body and nipples seem like they should be 2 of the 7 spots XD by default. In any case, I got my cardio in and my boobs are again safely supported.

T22 (done for the second time - half credit)
T22 (0.5 points)
I’ve been playing Sudoku for years, but I’m not all that good at the super hard ones. I decided to play a hard difficulty setting to keep things fair and balanced. It played like any other Sudoku game, except I found this one was a little easier because it tells you the available options when you click on a square. I usually play the style where nothing is given at all, so I tend to struggle a bit more with keeping my mind focused on balancing what I know (I hate using the the feature that lets me leave notes to myself, silly I know). But overall this only took me about 4 minutes.

T24 (done for the second time - half credit)
T24 (0.5 points)
Mastermind is something that I’ve only recently discovered. I love the game, but I’m still learning how to properly strategize. I won the first game I tried on the 8th trial (which almost never happens for me).

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in C3.

https://i.imgur.com/zlrXvGI.png (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JeFgv13pAkkx1prkPFrQhy4Ar2A_EEEmwBZi_7g0D-Q/edit#gid=0)

The 72 hours time frame for Team Yellow to make their next move starts NOW!![/QUOTE]

maxperv
07-23-2018, 03:17 PM
Since I really needed a break from dead-PC hell (going on 3 weeks now) I did a few dares this morning:

T13 – Nina’s Inspection Dice. I rolled a 3, "Wear your ball gag and assume "EXPOSE" for 10 minutes." I put on my ball gag, knelt in the "EXPOSE" position, started the timer on my phone and placed it out of view so I had no idea how much time had elapsed. Generally, I become impatient in these types of tasks (not a big fan of corner time), so to help pass the time, I overlapped this dare with:

T07 -"put icy hot/toothpaste or similar on genitals and nipples for 10 minutes, then wash off by melting two entire ice cubes on them." As I knelt in the EXPOSE pose, I enjoyed the growing warmth on my nipples and genitals. It wasn't overwhelming, but I spent time focusing my mind on my nipples and I experienced a more intense feeling there. The same with my genitals. When my 10 minutes in EXPOSE were finished I proceeded to the ice cube shower. I started by using most of the first cube to wash my nipples, which wasn't too bad. I then used the rest of the first cube to wash my cock, holding the tip up to avoid getting watery icy-hot in my urethra. As the first cube disappeared I continued with the second cube on my cock and then moved to my balls. OMG, the icy hot plus the ice was some of the most intense burning pain I've ever felt :eek: I still had most of the second ice cube left to melt and I really didn't want to melt it on my balls :( But after pulling away a few times, and what seemed like an eternity, I finished melting the second ice cube. Wickedly painful finish to the dare, Nina :p

For the third dare of the morning, I chose "T09 – Insert a big dildo/vibe/improvised toy in anyone of your holes (anal/oral/vaginal) and do 100 deep thrusts." I quickly confirmed that I had two available holes, but which one to pick? I have a strong gag reflex, so oral wasn't appealing. And I shied from anal play lately, so nothing too big has been in that hole for quite a while. So in typical gD fashion, I left my fate to the goddess of probability. I let random.org flip a coin. Heads for, well, giving head and tails for taking it in the tail. Heads it was. I stuck a suction cup dildo to the tile in the shower and proceeded to start thrusting. I tried my best to push each thrust to the point just short of gagging but by 15 thrusts I gagged hard and paused. I kept going, gagging multiple times but made it to 100.

Triangle
07-23-2018, 05:37 PM
The following tasks earned the yellow team a checker:

Since I really needed a break from dead-PC hell (going on 3 weeks now) I did a few dares this morning:

T13 – Nina’s Inspection Dice. I rolled a 3, "Wear your ball gag and assume "EXPOSE" for 10 minutes." I put on my ball gag, knelt in the "EXPOSE" position, started the timer on my phone and placed it out of view so I had no idea how much time had elapsed. Generally, I become impatient in these types of tasks (not a big fan of corner time), so to help pass the time, I overlapped this dare with:

T07 -"put icy hot/toothpaste or similar on genitals and nipples for 10 minutes, then wash off by melting two entire ice cubes on them." As I knelt in the EXPOSE pose, I enjoyed the growing warmth on my nipples and genitals. It wasn't overwhelming, but I spent time focusing my mind on my nipples and I experienced a more intense feeling there. The same with my genitals. When my 10 minutes in EXPOSE were finished I proceeded to the ice cube shower. I started by using most of the first cube to wash my nipples, which wasn't too bad. I then used the rest of the first cube to wash my cock, holding the tip up to avoid getting watery icy-hot in my urethra. As the first cube disappeared I continued with the second cube on my cock and then moved to my balls. OMG, the icy hot plus the ice was some of the most intense burning pain I've ever felt :eek: I still had most of the second ice cube left to melt and I really didn't want to melt it on my balls :( But after pulling away a few times, and what seemed like an eternity, I finished melting the second ice cube. Wickedly painful finish to the dare, Nina :p

For the third dare of the morning, I chose "T09 – Insert a big dildo/vibe/improvised toy in anyone of your holes (anal/oral/vaginal) and do 100 deep thrusts." I quickly confirmed that I had two available holes, but which one to pick? I have a strong gag reflex, so oral wasn't appealing. And I shied from anal play lately, so nothing too big has been in that hole for quite a while. So in typical gD fashion, I left my fate to the goddess of probability. I let random.org flip a coin. Heads for, well, giving head and tails for taking it in the tail. Heads it was. I stuck a suction cup dildo to the tile in the shower and proceeded to start thrusting. I tried my best to push each thrust to the point just short of gagging but by 15 thrusts I gagged hard and paused. I kept going, gagging multiple times but made it to 100.

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in C4.

The tasks this team have completed thus far are in the image below, along with an updated board and any duplicate tasks highlighted in grey

https://image.ibb.co/nEMqto/C4.png (bit.ly/GetDareC4/)

nina@
07-24-2018, 06:16 AM
Thanks maxperv for doing all three tasks for this turn :)

Triangle, your google doc is well designed and very helpful :cool:

Hardy Boy has now joined the yellow team!

Hardy Boy
07-24-2018, 07:17 AM
Hey Yellow Team. Just got notice I am on your team.

nina@
07-24-2018, 07:21 AM

Our move is not valid yet as maxperv you didn't flip the coin after rolling the dice to get head or re roll.. please do it and edit your report..

Only after that edit timestamp team reds 72 hours will begin

nina@
07-24-2018, 08:05 AM
Are comment's on the current game allowed by non participants? If not don't look in the spoiler...

I think yellow team made a mistake with last move.......

We had no choice:( It was do or die as in, if we did not play there red team would have already won now

Switch Lucy
07-24-2018, 08:07 AM
Yeah, I just noticed that after I made the comment lol but only delaying the inevitable I fear...

Triangle
07-24-2018, 10:47 AM
Yeah, I just noticed that after I made the comment lol but only delaying the inevitable I fear...

All we can hope for is that all of their internet (& 3G) connections die for 3 days at the same time

nina@
07-24-2018, 11:03 AM
Hey Yellow Team. Just got notice I am on your team.

I just saw the board carefully and realised we could lose soon

@hardy boy.. I think its not fair that you join now as the game should end soon, so just wait for the next round if one happens

maxperv
07-24-2018, 11:19 AM
Our move is not valid yet as maxperv you didn't flip the coin after rolling the dice to get head or re roll.. please do it and edit your report..

Only after that edit timestamp team reds 72 hours will begin

I apologize to Nina and the Yellow team for my sloppy reporting.

T13 – Nina’s Inspection Dice. I rolled a 3, "Wear your ball gag and assume "EXPOSE" for 10 minutes." I put on my ball gag, knelt in the "EXPOSE" position, started the timer on my phone and placed it out of view so I had no idea how much time had elapsed.

After the 10 minutes, I flipped a coin and it was heads. I rolled a 5 and assumed the ENDURE position for another 10 minutes, by which time my legs were aching. Generally, I become impatient in these types of tasks (not a big fan of corner time), so to help pass the time, I overlapped this dare with:

For the third dare of the morning, I chose "T09 – Insert a big dildo/vibe/improvised toy in anyone of your holes (anal/oral/vaginal) and do 100 deep thrusts." I quickly confirmed that I had two available holes, but which one to pick? I have a strong gag reflex, so oral wasn't appealing. And I shied from anal play lately, so nothing too big has been in that hole for quite a while. So in typical gD fashion, I left my fate to the goddess of probability. I let random.org flip a coin. Heads for, well, giving head and tails for taking it in the tail. Heads it was. I stuck a suction cup dildo to the tile in the shower and proceeded to start thrusting. I tried my best to push each thrust to the point just short of gagging but by 15 thrusts I gagged hard and paused. I kept going, gagging multiple times but made it to 100.[/QUOTE]

nina@
07-24-2018, 11:21 AM
I apologize to Nina and the Yellow team for my sloppy reporting.

T13 – Nina’s Inspection Dice. I rolled a 3, "Wear your ball gag and assume "EXPOSE" for 10 minutes." I put on my ball gag, knelt in the "EXPOSE" position, started the timer on my phone and placed it out of view so I had no idea how much time had elapsed.

After the 10 minutes, I flipped a coin and it was heads. I rolled a 5 and assumed the ENDURE position for another 10 minutes, by which time my legs were aching. Generally, I become impatient in these types of tasks (not a big fan of corner time), so to help pass the time, I overlapped this dare with:

Ok team red's 72 hours start from the time of max's above post.. @red team.. please please please miss a turn...lol

edit: ok slight issue max.. if you tossed a Head, you needn't have rolled the dice again.. the dice is only rolled again as many time as you get a tail.. so the task ended when you got the first head but again since you reported till there (and some extra) I accept it and your report is valid.. Team red your turn now

Hardy Boy
07-24-2018, 02:26 PM
@nina it depends on what the forfeit is for loosing. Can I decide to opt out then?

nina@
07-24-2018, 02:41 PM
@nina it depends on what the forfeit is for loosing. Can I decide to opt out then?

@hardy boy - if you read the rules carefully in the first post, winners get to choose tasks from the kitty (formed with dares that were submitted when they joined) first and they then choose and allocate the remaining dares to the losers..(limits respected and tasks can be modified accordingly), the kitty is only revealed at the end. This game will end sooner than I expected and it is only fair you join the next round if there is one. I will consider you haven't applied at all and you are free to decide if you want to join then with the same kitty dare submission or not join at all!!

nina@
07-25-2018, 08:48 AM
@team red, Its your turn, I was just kidding about you missing a turn.. you are leading and really don't have to miss one..lol

sciencegal
07-25-2018, 11:48 AM
T35
I was originally going to do a dice dare, but time wise it didn't work out so I opted to do this one instead. I purchased a large piece of ginger with a very nice shape; it had a long, bulbous top half, a nice indent directly below it, and then a small knob just below that. After I shaved it, it had a great shape for a butt plug, much better than my previous attempts. I left the lower knob unshaven for easier gripping (its sits outside the anus anyway, so it didn’t matter if it was shaved or not).

With the ginger all prepared, I grabbed a belt and got into the doggystytle position on the floor. I inserted the ginger root, which immediately had a slight warmth to it from the fresh juices. I grabbed the belt and began spanking my right ass cheek 50 times. I don't normally use a belt, but this time I felt it would add a little something. The belt stings a lot more than a wood spoon or hair brush in my opinion. As I was spanking, I tried to make sure the spanks were hard and firm, landing mostly on the middle and lower buttocks. I had the belt folded in half, making it easier to wield in my current position. I noticed the warm feeling was spreading as I continued spanking, and I noticed that I began getting wet from it. I personally love the feeling of ginger, so I wouldn’t call this a punishment for me even with the spanking.

With the right side done, I started in on the left side, repeating the same process. The ginger stayed firmly in place the entire time, and I was careful to avoid hitting it while spanking for fear of the end breaking off. All 100 spanks were done, my ass was feeling warm from the spanks, and my insides were also feeling warm from the ginger. I have never had ginger feel like a burning sensation for me, only a warm glow really. I think that’s why I find it so enjoyable.

I set a timer of my phone for 10 minutes and stayed in the doggystyle position while I waited. The ginger was in no danger of slipping out thanks to the large notch/indent of the root. This was mostly boring, simply waiting for the timer to sound, but it would make for an effective punishment I think. I hate corner time and waiting, so this was probably the worst part of the whole thing. After the timer went off, I got up. I decided to re-shave the ginger and see if the effects were a bit stronger. The fresh juices did amp up the warm feeling, but again no burning sensation. I played around with the ginger for a bit afterwards before discarding it and getting dressed again. Overall, I enjoyed this task.

amethyst353
07-25-2018, 02:42 PM
T69
I feel bad, but this was super easy. I did it right before bed when I was so tired. In fact the hardest part was getting myself to peak. But after enough stimuli to get myself there, I still pretty much passed out as soon as I laid down even if a certain part of my body was ready for more fun.

kamita721
07-25-2018, 07:26 PM
T06 wear a painful (can be improvised) toy/clothing for 30 minutes (like tack bra or underwear/big plugs/wedgies etc)

I did a wedgie, secured with a rope running around my shoulders and tied around my thighs. At first the rope itself was the more painful part (I was lazy and didn't do any sort of proper harness; but since it was supposed to be painful anyway this worked out), but I was able to sit down in a posistion that took tension off the rope, but left a burning sensation from the wedgie. There was a nice element of light bondage with it as I tried to not agravate the rope.

As I didn't notice when I selected this task, we have already done it once, so we still have 1 more to go.

sciencegal
07-25-2018, 09:01 PM
T21
Since we just need a half point, I opted to do another zebra puzzle. Of the available puzzle options, this is my favorite style. I chose to do the Women in Engineering puzzle, which played rather quickly (it was only a medium difficulty). Not much to report, pretty standard puzzle. I think the multitude of clues that are not all the same style (some are for the slot directly next to, others are for a general pattern, etc) matches the way my brain likes to think.

Jasmin was the mechanical engineer :)

amethyst353
07-25-2018, 09:10 PM
Sorry, nina@, but we didn't miss the window and the following tasks earned the red team a checker:

T35 (done for the first time)
T35
I was originally going to do a dice dare, but time wise it didn't work out so I opted to do this one instead. I purchased a large piece of ginger with a very nice shape; it had a long, bulbous top half, a nice indent directly below it, and then a small knob just below that. After I shaved it, it had a great shape for a butt plug, much better than my previous attempts. I left the lower knob unshaven for easier gripping (its sits outside the anus anyway, so it didn’t matter if it was shaved or not).

With the ginger all prepared, I grabbed a belt and got into the doggystytle position on the floor. I inserted the ginger root, which immediately had a slight warmth to it from the fresh juices. I grabbed the belt and began spanking my right ass cheek 50 times. I don't normally use a belt, but this time I felt it would add a little something. The belt stings a lot more than a wood spoon or hair brush in my opinion. As I was spanking, I tried to make sure the spanks were hard and firm, landing mostly on the middle and lower buttocks. I had the belt folded in half, making it easier to wield in my current position. I noticed the warm feeling was spreading as I continued spanking, and I noticed that I began getting wet from it. I personally love the feeling of ginger, so I wouldn’t call this a punishment for me even with the spanking.

With the right side done, I started in on the left side, repeating the same process. The ginger stayed firmly in place the entire time, and I was careful to avoid hitting it while spanking for fear of the end breaking off. All 100 spanks were done, my ass was feeling warm from the spanks, and my insides were also feeling warm from the ginger. I have never had ginger feel like a burning sensation for me, only a warm glow really. I think that’s why I find it so enjoyable.

I set a timer of my phone for 10 minutes and stayed in the doggystyle position while I waited. The ginger was in no danger of slipping out thanks to the large notch/indent of the root. This was mostly boring, simply waiting for the timer to sound, but it would make for an effective punishment I think. I hate corner time and waiting, so this was probably the worst part of the whole thing. After the timer went off, I got up. I decided to re-shave the ginger and see if the effects were a bit stronger. The fresh juices did amp up the warm feeling, but again no burning sensation. I played around with the ginger for a bit afterwards before discarding it and getting dressed again. Overall, I enjoyed this task.

T69 (done for the first time)
T69
I feel bad, but this was super easy. I did it right before bed when I was so tired. In fact the hardest part was getting myself to peak. But after enough stimuli to get myself there, I still pretty much passed out as soon as I laid down even if a certain part of my body was ready for more fun.

T06 (done for the second time for half credit)
T06 wear a painful (can be improvised) toy/clothing for 30 minutes (like tack bra or underwear/big plugs/wedgies etc)

I did a wedgie, secured with a rope running around my shoulders and tied around my thighs. At first the rope itself was the more painful part (I was lazy and didn't do any sort of proper harness; but since it was supposed to be painful anyway this worked out), but I was able to sit down in a posistion that took tension off the rope, but left a burning sensation from the wedgie. There was a nice element of light bondage with it as I tried to not agravate the rope.

T21 (done for the second time for half credit)
T21
Since we just need a half point, I opted to do another zebra puzzle. Of the available puzzle options, this is my favorite style. I chose to do the Women in Engineering puzzle, which played rather quickly (it was only a medium difficulty). Not much to report, pretty standard puzzle. I think the multitude of clues that are not all the same style (some are for the slot directly next to, others are for a general pattern, etc) matches the way my brain likes to think.

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in B2. Check :p

https://i.imgur.com/VBcs0Cl.png (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JeFgv13pAkkx1prkPFrQhy4Ar2A_EEEmwBZi_7g0D-Q/edit#gid=0)

maxperv
07-26-2018, 09:15 AM
T51 & T52 – "Do a self bondage scenario for at least 20 minutes, you can come up with an original one or take inspiration from these if you want but improvise and modify to suit your needs and be safe, and always keep a pair of scissors nearby for safety."

I chose a predicament self-bondage scenario that was a choice between pain from nipple torture and CBT. The setup was in a large closet. Each of two pairs of clover clamps were attached to some high wire shelving with a small bungee cord so that the nipple clamps would be pulling up. The hooks on the bungee cords were small enough to fit into a link in the chain of the clover clamps so that even of one clamp slipped off the other clamp of the pair would still pull on my nipples. For the CBT portion of the predicament, a one gallon bottle of water was tied to a ball stretcher to pull down on my balls. To relieve (or at least reduce) nipple pain, I would need to stand on my toes and pick up the water bottle with my balls. To relieve the ball pain, I'd need to stand flat-footed an stretch out the bungee cords.

For the self-bondage, a rope with a cinch loop stretched up over the closet door to pull my arms back behind me. A small string was looped thorough the cinch loop so I could reach the rope to place it around my wrists. To escape the bondage, I would need to back away from the anchor point until the clover clamps pulled off (without opening first). The rope to the water bottle was strung up so that when I backed away, a second gallon of water would pull off a low shelf, doubling the weight on the ball stretcher. Once free of the clamps I could open the closet door and release the rope binding my arms back and escape my predicament.

With everything set, it was time to start. I turned off the closet lights (there was still some light coming in under the door). I put on my ball gag and attached the water bottle to the ball stretcher. Next I attached the first pair of nipple clamps (already hanging from the bungee cord) on either side of my right nipple, making sure to get a big bite of flesh so the clamps wouldn't slip off during the task. Then I attached the other clamps to my left nipple. I started the timer on my phone and then pulled a nylon hood over my head so I would be in the dark with my pain and my thoughts. Then I reached over for the string and pulled the cinch rope within reach, inserted my hands and pulled it tight around my wrists.

So 20 minutes isn't all that long, right? :rolleyes:

For the first few minutes the rush of starting may have clouded my perception of my situation. I raised and lowered myself to play a bit with the range of nipple pain, from tolerable to quite intense. It took a while before I realized that there was a constant pull on my balls. In my attempts to get the length of the rope just right it had ended up being too short. I had been carrying the entire weight of the gallon of water the entire time, but it wasn't too painful so far. As the steadiness of pain leveled out I started to play with the water bottle, swinging it a bit to play with the pain. I suddenly realized that there was the second gallon for the release punishment and I stopped so I wouldn't add its weight too soon.

So 20 minutes is a lot longer than I imagined. :eek:

As time went on I looked for a way to relive some of the pull on my balls and have a reason to endure more intense nipple pain. I cupped my feet under the bottle and, if I took enough nipple pain, I could temporarily reduce the pull on my balls. After a bit of this, my mind wandered to how I would make my escape. Should I try to pull away from one set of clamps at a time? Maybe take the extra weight on my balls first, then the nipple clamps. Finally, I decided to simply back away from my attachments and to be open to however my escape unfolded.

At last, 20 minutes was up. After a few moments of hesitation and finally acceptance, I started stepping backward. First the clover clamps on my right nipple were ripped off and the flew into the closet wall. Hooking the bungee cord into the links of the chain had the desired effect, both clamps were ripped of nearly simultaneously. Then as I moved back, the second gallon of water dropped into place tugging harder on my balls. I pulled further back, but the second set of clamps was being stubborn about releasing. I had not choice but to keep going. The pain was very intense but finally the second set of nipple clamps was ripped off my left nipple and went flying away. I was sure that that was going to leave a mark. At last, I could reach the door, turn the handle and complete release.

Two days later and my nipple are still a bit sore to the touch. This may have been the most intense nipple torture (at least self-applied) I have done. :p Thanks for inspiring me to do this, Nina.

MarvHarvey
07-26-2018, 09:31 AM
Wow Maxperv!

Awesome - needs to be read twice at least!

My contribution:

T21 Zebra Puzzle (our 2nd completion - half a point)

I just finished the Home Remodeling puzzle (Hard Level)

maxperv
07-26-2018, 11:56 AM
Wow Maxperv!

Awesome - needs to be read twice at least!

Thanks, Marv. Based on your comment, I added the report to my blog: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87514

Triangle
07-26-2018, 01:37 PM
Half Credit T01

Snap rubber band hard on your genitals/nipples 20 times in total

Fast put painful - what more can I can other than "OUCH MY NIPPLES"

Triangle
07-26-2018, 01:53 PM

Task code: T51/52 (done for the 1st time)
T51 & T52 – "Do a self bondage scenario for at least 20 minutes, you can come up with an original one or take inspiration from these if you want but improvise and modify to suit your needs and be safe, and always keep a pair of scissors nearby for safety."

I chose a predicament self-bondage scenario that was a choice between pain from nipple torture and CBT. The setup was in a large closet. Each of two pairs of clover clamps were attached to some high wire shelving with a small bungee cord so that the nipple clamps would be pulling up. The hooks on the bungee cords were small enough to fit into a link in the chain of the clover clamps so that even of one clamp slipped off the other clamp of the pair would still pull on my nipples. For the CBT portion of the predicament, a one gallon bottle of water was tied to a ball stretcher to pull down on my balls. To relieve (or at least reduce) nipple pain, I would need to stand on my toes and pick up the water bottle with my balls. To relieve the ball pain, I'd need to stand flat-footed an stretch out the bungee cords.

For the self-bondage, a rope with a cinch loop stretched up over the closet door to pull my arms back behind me. A small string was looped thorough the cinch loop so I could reach the rope to place it around my wrists. To escape the bondage, I would need to back away from the anchor point until the clover clamps pulled off (without opening first). The rope to the water bottle was strung up so that when I backed away, a second gallon of water would pull off a low shelf, doubling the weight on the ball stretcher. Once free of the clamps I could open the closet door and release the rope binding my arms back and escape my predicament.

With everything set, it was time to start. I turned off the closet lights (there was still some light coming in under the door). I put on my ball gag and attached the water bottle to the ball stretcher. Next I attached the first pair of nipple clamps (already hanging from the bungee cord) on either side of my right nipple, making sure to get a big bite of flesh so the clamps wouldn't slip off during the task. Then I attached the other clamps to my left nipple. I started the timer on my phone and then pulled a nylon hood over my head so I would be in the dark with my pain and my thoughts. Then I reached over for the string and pulled the cinch rope within reach, inserted my hands and pulled it tight around my wrists.

So 20 minutes isn't all that long, right? :rolleyes:

For the first few minutes the rush of starting may have clouded my perception of my situation. I raised and lowered myself to play a bit with the range of nipple pain, from tolerable to quite intense. It took a while before I realized that there was a constant pull on my balls. In my attempts to get the length of the rope just right it had ended up being too short. I had been carrying the entire weight of the gallon of water the entire time, but it wasn't too painful so far. As the steadiness of pain leveled out I started to play with the water bottle, swinging it a bit to play with the pain. I suddenly realized that there was the second gallon for the release punishment and I stopped so I wouldn't add its weight too soon.

So 20 minutes is a lot longer than I imagined. :eek:

As time went on I looked for a way to relive some of the pull on my balls and have a reason to endure more intense nipple pain. I cupped my feet under the bottle and, if I took enough nipple pain, I could temporarily reduce the pull on my balls. After a bit of this, my mind wandered to how I would make my escape. Should I try to pull away from one set of clamps at a time? Maybe take the extra weight on my balls first, then the nipple clamps. Finally, I decided to simply back away from my attachments and to be open to however my escape unfolded.

At last, 20 minutes was up. After a few moments of hesitation and finally acceptance, I started stepping backward. First the clover clamps on my right nipple were ripped off and the flew into the closet wall. Hooking the bungee cord into the links of the chain had the desired effect, both clamps were ripped of nearly simultaneously. Then as I moved back, the second gallon of water dropped into place tugging harder on my balls. I pulled further back, but the second set of clamps was being stubborn about releasing. I had not choice but to keep going. The pain was very intense but finally the second set of nipple clamps was ripped off my left nipple and went flying away. I was sure that that was going to leave a mark. At last, I could reach the door, turn the handle and complete release.

Two days later and my nipple are still a bit sore to the touch. This may have been the most intense nipple torture (at least self-applied) I have done. :p Thanks for inspiring me to do this, Nina.

Task Code: T21 (HALF = done for the 2ND time)
T21 Zebra Puzzle (our 2nd completion - half a point)

I just finished the Home Remodeling puzzle (Hard Level)

Task Code: T01 (HALF = done for the 2ND time)
Half Credit T01

Snap rubber band hard on your genitals/nipples 20 times in total

Fast put painful - what more can I can other than "OUCH MY NIPPLES"

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in F3

https://image.ibb.co/jLeCuT/F3.png (bit.ly/GetDareC4)

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are in photo

sunset-gd
07-26-2018, 04:18 PM
If/when you run this again, I'd be interested in joining. Been fairly busy recently so I couldn't join this one, but just wanted to make my interest known.

kamita721
07-27-2018, 07:12 PM
T16 69 Dice -
5. 69 naked push ups, with peg on end of dick

The big takeaway from this dare is that I am out of shape :mad:

I started with a set of 20, and proceeded with sets of 10; with untimed breaks between each set. By the second set my arms were shaking. After each set, I did rotate the peg to keep circulation; but other than that I kept it on the entire time. The peg did hit the floor as I went down, which was a bit extra painful.

I'm tempted to suggest playing in F4. But A1 and E5 both look good too.

kamita721
07-27-2018, 07:41 PM
T09– Insert a big dildo/vibe/improvised toy in anyone of your holes (anal/oral/vaginal) and do 100 deep thrusts.

Normally if I saw this, I would just go anal; but I was feeling adventureaous and decided to give oral a try. I don't actually have any oral toys, so I used one of my anal ones; which was a bit disgusting to think about, but I keep them cleen, so it wasn't actually a problem.

I don't think more experienced people would call what I used "big" (it is about 4.5" long), but when I tried it out, it was just long enough to hit the back of my throat. It has a suction cup, so I stuck it to the wall, and decided that a thrust only counts when my lips hit the wall. This turned out to a bit deeper than it was when I was testing it, and I ended up gagging 17 times, and had to take it out of my mouth entirely for a short break twice.

Triangle
07-28-2018, 12:59 AM
Glad the peg did its job - always good to read that my dice has the intended effect

I think B3 would be good move

amethyst353
07-28-2018, 02:00 AM
I think B3 would be good move

Hmm, well then you better hope that our team gets a new captain that is more masochistic than me in the next day ;)

kamita721
07-28-2018, 10:12 PM
Since we're coming up to the end of what might be the last round, I don't want to risk us loosing by passing, so I just did a third task:

T68 - Do 10 edges in a row, if you peak you have to ruin it.

Not much to say about this one. I did 10 quick edges (eg. no holding), then backed off just long enough for them to fade.

I'll leave it up to Marissa if we want to win, throw, or toy with yellow for another round.

amethyst353
07-28-2018, 11:08 PM
Since we're coming up to the end of what might be the last round, I don't want to risk us loosing by passing, so I just did a third task

Aww, I was going to wait until like 71 hours and 50 minutes to post.

T16 (done for the first time)
T16 69 Dice -
5. 69 naked push ups, with peg on end of dick

The big takeaway from this dare is that I am out of shape :mad:

I started with a set of 20, and proceeded with sets of 10; with untimed breaks between each set. By the second set my arms were shaking. After each set, I did rotate the peg to keep circulation; but other than that I kept it on the entire time. The peg did hit the floor as I went down, which was a bit extra painful.

I'm tempted to suggest playing in F4. But A1 and E5 both look good too.

T09 (done for the first time)
T09– Insert a big dildo/vibe/improvised toy in anyone of your holes (anal/oral/vaginal) and do 100 deep thrusts.

Normally if I saw this, I would just go anal; but I was feeling adventureaous and decided to give oral a try. I don't actually have any oral toys, so I used one of my anal ones; which was a bit disgusting to think about, but I keep them cleen, so it wasn't actually a problem.

I don't think more experienced people would call what I used "big" (it is about 4.5" long), but when I tried it out, it was just long enough to hit the back of my throat. It has a suction cup, so I stuck it to the wall, and decided that a thrust only counts when my lips hit the wall. This turned out to a bit deeper than it was when I was testing it, and I ended up gagging 17 times, and had to take it out of my mouth entirely for a short break twice.

T68 (done for the first time)
T68 - Do 10 edges in a row, if you peak you have to ruin it.

Not much to say about this one. I did 10 quick edges (eg. no holding), then backed off just long enough for them to fade.

Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in A1 and claim victory for the Red Team.

The final board is reflected below. We look forward to our prize.

https://i.imgur.com/acUcSBF.png (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JeFgv13pAkkx1prkPFrQhy4Ar2A_EEEmwBZi_7g0D-Q/edit#gid=0)

nina@
07-29-2018, 02:03 AM
Aww, I was going to wait until like 71 hours and 50 minutes to post.

And I was wishing your internet failed to connect in the last ten minutes..lol

Well Played everyone

The kitty tasks will be posted shortly

nina@
07-29-2018, 02:28 AM
THE KITTY (Round 1)

marissa353
My dare is called Mindfulness training.

Stand in a room without clocks. Start a stopwatch on your phone and put it face down. Place a clothespin on your body every minute. Once you've put the 20th pin on, check the timer. If you were within 90 seconds of being accurate (the stopwatch says 18:30-21:30), you are done and can remove the pins softly. If you failed, you must add pins until you reach 30 minutes. Then you must rip them off.

maxperv
Here is my contribution, based on a dare I received recently:
Put on a set of nipple clamps (or pegs).

Roll a 2d6

If you roll a pair of 1’s, you may open the clamps and take them off.

If you roll anything other than a pair of 1’s, pull the clamps off your nipples without opening them, then rotate the clamps 90 degrees, and reapply.

After 30 seconds, roll the dice and try again.
Given the probability of a pair of ones (1 in 36 ) this task should be doable (even in the worst case) in less than 30 minutes.

nina@
This dare has been inspired from a couple of dares I have read and received around here.

Edge till you peak and then stop (don't cum). Now lie down on your back just holding at the base of your genital but you are not allowed to masturbate/rub/stimulate, neither are you allowed to distract yourself doing anything else focussing your mind only on your hands. See for how many minutes (max 20 minutes) you can do this without giving in to the urge to masturbate. Now subtract the number of minutes you did it from 30 (your answer will be in between 10 to 30 as the max time to hold was 20 minutes). Now this is the number of squats you need to do with the following predicament.

Now put pegs/clamp on each nipple and take two small bottles (500 ml) filled with water and tie to each clamp with a short piece of string such that the hanging bottles sit (do not grip the bottles) on your palm (elbows bent) at around waist level. Place an object of height half a metre (optional if you can't find anything that height) on the ground in between your legs. When you squat with this set up, make sure your ass/bottom touches the top of the object lying on the floor. If your bottom does not touch the object (that means you are not squatting properly), that squat won't be counted. If at any time the bottle falls (i.e. the clamp/pegs comes off) because of your hand movement then start all the squats again.

sciencegal
Sensory Under-load
Strip naked and keep your underwear in your hand. Now find something to blindfold yourself with (scarf, blindfold, tie, etc), a stopwatch, and headphones to play white noise. Get down on your hands and knees, keeping your knees wide apart to expose yourself for me. Put on your headphones and play some white noise so that you cannot hear anything. Now take your underwear and stuff it in your mouth, as much as will fit. Lower your face to the ground so your ass is up nice and high. Start the stopwatch, put on your blindfold, and edge twice. Take your time for each edge; your goal is to make it last at least 10 minutes but no longer than 15. You must continually stroke your penis/rub your clit the entire time. If you stop stroking/rubbing, the timer stops as well. Once you reach your second edge, remove your blindfold and stop the stopwatch. If you made it between 10 and 15 minutes (any time in between), you are done. If your 2 edges took less than 10 minutes or longer than 15, you will receive a small punishment. For each second that you were under or over (for example, if your time was 8:58, you were under by 62 seconds) you will spank your ass once per cheek. You will also spend double that time in the corner (62 seconds x 2 = 2 minutes 4 seconds). While in the corner, you will bend at the waist so that your nose is touching the wall. You will also reach back and hold spread your ass cheeks so that your asshole is completely exposed. You must hold this position until your corner time is up

mousey123
Cover your penis and ball/ clit and pussy in toothpaste or icy hot or similar, then tie your ankle to the corners of you bed so legs are spread wide open, lay back and put on a blindfold and hands under your head, no music or distractions, lay like this for 30 minutes enjoying the sensation, once the time is finished, you may edge or cum if your allowed but must do this before cleaning up, or you can clean up straight away.

Triangle
Was gonna use my dice, but they already in play - so ï will raid the dictionary
seven deadly sins
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=2700712&postcount=4

kamita721Place two bowls at opposite ends of the room; one filled with water, the other empty. Use your mouth to transfer the water to the empty bowl while crawling. Once done, keep your face in the now filled bowl until you drink it empty.

MarvHarvey
The Damsel's Dice

For this dice task the damsel will need to roll one standard d6 dice, possibly more than once.

Roll:
1-2: Upstairs
3-4: Downstairs
5-6: Online

If you get a task that you cannot do, such as lack of equipment or it is in your limits, pick any task to do and then roll again.

UPSTAIRS: Pick one!
Tenline tanlines: Do this summer-themed WFM task.https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=23431
Walking Well: Go for a 15 minute walk in a park or beside water.

DOWNSTAIRS: Pick one!
Bundling Breasts: Measure yourself around the largest part of your breasts while wearing your swimsuit. Then measure around your chest just below your breasts. This difference in centimeters between these numbers is the number of times to slap your breasts.
Spanky panky: Pick one of these three spanking tasks.
1. Breasts: 50 with your hand.
2. Thighs: 20 with your hand, 30 with something flexible (e.g. belt), 30 with something wooden.
3. Butt: 20 with your hand, 30 with something flexible (e.g. belt, cord), 50 with something wooden.

ONLINE: Pick one!
Aiming at AMAs: Post at least 5 new questions to at least 4 AMAs that are still on their first page.
Lounge Lizards: Post at least 20 times in no more than 5 lounge games.

nina@
07-29-2018, 02:40 AM
Each member of the winning team can choose any 1 task (except for the one they contributed) for themselves from the kitty individually (with or without modifications) and notify us on this thread by quoting that task from the kitty above. Tasks once chosen by someone (and notified here) can't be chosen again.

Once the entire winning team has picked dares for themselves, the can then allocate (either the winning team collectively decide or the team members suggest and winning captain decides) one task to each of the losers from what's remaining in the kitty by posting it here. Please note that kinks and limits of individuals are to be respected and avoid giving someone their own task unless you think they really deserve it.

If the remaining tasks are not suitable for the remaining candidate pool, some modifications are allowed both by winners allocating tasks as well as the task doer. As a last resort, winning team, if you fail to find any suitable task for yourself or any member of the losing team, any three tasks of your (i.e. winners) choice from the Task List (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87216) of the game can be done yourself or allocated to that member of the losing team respectively instead of 1 kitty dare.

The losing team members should also notify/post the tasks they are doing on this thread as allocated to them. As already mentioned modifications are allowed to suit your kinks and play safe.

Reports are appreciated but not mandatory. There is no time limit as such, but 3 days is a reasonable time for all task allocations to be made and 1 week thereon to complete the tasks. But no reporting on thread if and after a new game starts to avoid confusion.

kamita721
07-29-2018, 08:38 AM
I'll take maxperv's

Here is my contribution, based on a dare I received recently:

Roll a 2d6

If you roll anything other than a pair of 1’s, pull the clamps off your nipples without opening them, then rotate the clamps 90 degrees, and reapply.

Given the probability of a pair of ones (1 in 36 ) this task should be doable (even in the worst case) in less than 30 minutes.

amethyst353
07-29-2018, 09:24 AM
I'll take MarvHarvey's

The Damsel's Dice

For this dice task the damsel will need to roll one standard d6 dice, possibly more than once.

Roll:
1-2: Upstairs
3-4: Downstairs
5-6: Online

If you get a task that you cannot do, such as lack of equipment or it is in your limits, pick any task to do and then roll again.

UPSTAIRS: Pick one!
Tenline tanlines: Do this summer-themed WFM task.https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=23431
Walking Well: Go for a 15 minute walk in a park or beside water.

DOWNSTAIRS: Pick one!
Bundling Breasts: Measure yourself around the largest part of your breasts while wearing your swimsuit. Then measure around your chest just below your breasts. This difference in centimeters between these numbers is the number of times to slap your breasts.
Spanky panky: Pick one of these three spanking tasks.
1. Breasts: 50 with your hand.
2. Thighs: 20 with your hand, 30 with something flexible (e.g. belt), 30 with something wooden.
3. Butt: 20 with your hand, 30 with something flexible (e.g. belt, cord), 50 with something wooden.

ONLINE: Pick one!
Aiming at AMAs: Post at least 5 new questions to at least 4 AMAs that are still on their first page.
Lounge Lizards: Post at least 20 times in no more than 5 lounge games.

sciencegal
07-29-2018, 09:34 AM
I'll take mousey's

mousey123

Cover your penis and ball/ clit and pussy in toothpaste or icy hot or similar, then tie your ankle to the corners of you bed so legs are spread wide open, lay back and put on a blindfold and hands under your head, no music or distractions, lay like this for 30 minutes enjoying the sensation, once the time is finished, you may edge or cum if your allowed but must do this before cleaning up, or you can clean up straight away.

Mousey123
07-29-2018, 09:55 AM
I pick.

kamita721
Quote:
Place two bowls at opposite ends of the room; one filled with water, the other empty. Use your mouth to transfer the water to the empty bowl while crawling. Once done, keep your face in the now filled bowl until you drink it empty

nina@
07-29-2018, 12:16 PM
Thank you Team Red for picking tasks for yourselves. Now, we Team Yellow anxiously await our fate..lol

Let us know your task allocations for us here

kamita721
07-29-2018, 04:45 PM
For our assigning convenience, the remaining tasks are:

marissa353
My dare is called Mindfulness training.

Stand in a room without clocks. Start a stopwatch on your phone and put it face down. Place a clothespin on your body every minute. Once you've put the 20th pin on, check the timer. If you were within 90 seconds of being accurate (the stopwatch says 18:30-21:30), you are done and can remove the pins softly. If you failed, you must add pins until you reach 30 minutes. Then you must rip them off.

nina@

This dare has been inspired from a couple of dares I have read and received around here.

Edge till you peak and then stop (don't cum). Now lie down on your back just holding at the base of your genital but you are not allowed to masturbate/rub/stimulate, neither are you allowed to distract yourself doing anything else focussing your mind only on your hands. See for how many minutes (max 20 minutes) you can do this without giving in to the urge to masturbate. Now subtract the number of minutes you did it from 30 (your answer will be in between 10 to 30 as the max time to hold was 20 minutes). Now this is the number of squats you need to do with the following predicament.

Now put pegs/clamp on each nipple and take two small bottles (500 ml) filled with water and tie to each clamp with a short piece of string such that the hanging bottles sit (do not grip the bottles) on your palm (elbows bent) at around waist level. Place an object of height half a metre (optional if you can't find anything that height) on the ground in between your legs. When you squat with this set up, make sure your ass/bottom touches the top of the object lying on the floor. If your bottom does not touch the object (that means you are not squatting properly), that squat won't be counted. If at any time the bottle falls (i.e. the clamp/pegs comes off) because of your hand movement then start all the squats again.

sciencegal
Sensory Under-load
Strip naked and keep your underwear in your hand. Now find something to blindfold yourself with (scarf, blindfold, tie, etc), a stopwatch, and headphones to play white noise. Get down on your hands and knees, keeping your knees wide apart to expose yourself for me. Put on your headphones and play some white noise so that you cannot hear anything. Now take your underwear and stuff it in your mouth, as much as will fit. Lower your face to the ground so your ass is up nice and high. Start the stopwatch, put on your blindfold, and edge twice. Take your time for each edge; your goal is to make it last at least 10 minutes but no longer than 15. You must continually stroke your penis/rub your clit the entire time. If you stop stroking/rubbing, the timer stops as well. Once you reach your second edge, remove your blindfold and stop the stopwatch. If you made it between 10 and 15 minutes (any time in between), you are done. If your 2 edges took less than 10 minutes or longer than 15, you will receive a small punishment. For each second that you were under or over (for example, if your time was 8:58, you were under by 62 seconds) you will spank your ass once per cheek. You will also spend double that time in the corner (62 seconds x 2 = 2 minutes 4 seconds). While in the corner, you will bend at the waist so that your nose is touching the wall. You will also reach back and hold spread your ass cheeks so that your asshole is completely exposed. You must hold this position until your corner time is up

triangle
Was gonna use my dice, but they already in play - so ï will raid the dictionary
7 deadly sins (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2700712#post2700712)

And our victims are:

nina@

maxperv

Triangle

MarvHarvey

amethyst353
07-29-2018, 05:26 PM
I want to give mine to triangle :cool:

nina@
07-29-2018, 06:20 PM
kamita721, your link for seven deadly sins is not working

it is https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2700712#post2700712

copy pasting from posts doesn't work.. go to the url and copy paste from there

kamita721
07-29-2018, 07:45 PM
I'll give Nina sciencegal's

sciencegal
07-30-2018, 07:48 AM
I'll give Marv Nina's, so that leaves Max with Triangle's

nina@
07-30-2018, 02:21 PM
I want to give mine to triangle :cool:

I'll give Nina sciencegal's

Should I assume these allocations are final then Team Red?

Team Yellow if any of you object (objections are only valid if the dare is a limit or circumstantially impossible for you) to the dare or parts of it that you are assigned you can request team red (and not the original dare writer) by posting on this thread within the next 48 hours to either modify or give you 3 tasks from the Game Task list of their choice as a replacement

nina@
07-30-2018, 02:24 PM
I am not starting Round 2 yet, but if anyone is interested, please leave a post on this thread. I will only start a round if I have 8 participants

amethyst353
07-30-2018, 03:32 PM
I would totally play again, it was fun. Though I think there should be a bigger prize for the winner :-P

nina@
07-30-2018, 03:35 PM
I would totally play again, it was fun. Though I think there should be a bigger prize for the winner :-P
huh.. Greedy ...;)

maxperv
07-30-2018, 03:49 PM

Such as a bigger punishment for the losers?

kamita721
07-30-2018, 04:07 PM
I am not starting Round 2 yet, but if anyone is interested, please leave a post on this thread. I will only start a round if I have 8 participants

I'm in for another round.

Great thread nina.

Triangle
07-30-2018, 04:47 PM
I am away 2nd to 10th (and off the grid 4th to 8th) so will give next round a miss, but would be interested in playing again another time.

I will prep the Google sheet before I go so that it is ready when wanted

amethyst353
07-30-2018, 09:41 PM
Such as a bigger punishment for the losers?

Yesssssss. Being able to pick the dare you do afterwards is not a big enough incentive to win/not lose. I want more than pride (it's not often I am on this side of the power balance after all :D)

nina@
08-01-2018, 05:03 AM
Yesssssss. Being able to pick the dare you do afterwards is not a big enough incentive to win/not lose. I want more than pride (it's not often I am on this side of the power balance after all :D)

hmm.. then what do you suggest.. maybe we decide the stakes once the teams are formed but before the game starts though the kitty will remain.. and of course no nonsensical stuff like loser becomes winners slave etc.. lol

MarvHarvey
08-01-2018, 10:01 AM
Reports are appreciated but not mandatory. There is no time limit as such, but 3 days is a reasonable time for all task allocations to be made and 1 week thereon to complete the tasks. But no reporting on thread if and after a new game starts to avoid confusion.

Done. Lying still for 10 minutes was boring more than anything else, and I was figuring out that I could do the squats with the water bottles. The trick would be to use strong paper clamps (yipe!) and keep the strings taut to ensure there was no toppling of the bottles. And this proved successful - although I was pretty happy to get those clamps off!

Good game all.

I will keep an eye out and see if I am available to join the next round.

amethyst353
08-01-2018, 04:54 PM
hmm.. then what do you suggest.. maybe we decide the stakes once the teams are formed but before the game starts though the kitty will remain.. and of course no nonsensical stuff like loser becomes winners slave etc.. lol

I'm not sure. I really like how you set it up so that everyone's interests and limits are taken into account. However, I liked how BvG used to work when it was denial + a task. What I liked about it is that it was one forfeit for the entire team and an individualized one. And the other thing about it was the it dangled both a certain negative outcome along with a negative surprise over your head. There was an extra thrill to playing because you really didn't want to lose. With this, the only negative outcome is the lack of choice if you lose. This game was very fun, but I think the thrill level could be increased with some increased stakes to winning vs losing.

Perhaps instead of the winners doing anything each person on the losing team will have to do something from the kitty picked by a winner plus they also have to do the one they had submitted?

kamita721
08-01-2018, 07:46 PM
Perhaps instead of the winners doing anything each person on the losing team will have to do something from the kitty picked by a winner plus they also have to do the one they had submitted?

I'm not a big fan of having people do the one they submitted. If I submit something (that is not tailored to a specific person), it is probably something I have already done myself; I don't need anyone to tell me to do it. Maybe have them pick 1, then get one assigned by the winners. Maybe let the winners make the assigned dares harder to give incentive to pick the hard ones first.

I think the bigger problem is the number of tasks that we have to do as a part of this thread. After that, the idea of just 1 or two tasks that were essentially an entrance feel just feels underwhelming.

I like the idea of denial, but peoples tolerance there varies wildly.

Maybe the loosing team has to go through and do all the tasks the winners did during the thread. (Divided amongst themselves however they like). Maybe we reward the winners by letting them add small conditions to the tasks they did.

The problem with this (or many possible approaches) is that it devalues the kitty; and I really like the kitty as a way of keeping low quality players out of the game.

kamita721
08-01-2018, 08:03 PM

Roll a 2d6

I've played with clothespins before, but I don't normally reapply them after ripping them off, and I underestimated how quickly that adds up. After about the third set, it took some willpower to put them back on immidietly and not take a break to rub my sore nipples. I ended up getting snake eyes on my 10th roll, so not as bad as it could have been.

maxperv
08-02-2018, 12:41 PM
Envy = Watch something that makes you aroused, Preferably porn. you may not touch yourself and you must keep your hands in the middle of your thighs. Envy the feeling of watching someone else being pleasured while you cannot.

Gluttony = After doing envy, then you may "feed" your desires to touch yourself to another video. However, don't ruin the fun quite yet. No reaching that climax, that's something good girls get and if possible no edging.

Lust = This is quite simple, you're doing it now.

Pride = Pride was a hard one to think up of however you must look yourself in the mirror and compliment yourself, while either riding an edge or similarly teasing yourself. Roll a dice if possible if not pick a random number for how long you're doing it for. No shorter however longer is fine.
1-2 5 minutes 3-5 10 minutes 6 - 20 minutes.
Also be sure to count how many you said or else.

Wrath = Another hard one and because of that this one is for me not you. don't read until you have finished the once above
Spoiler:
you must spank yourself, I don't care where 13 times for every compliment you gave yourself However if you lost track then 666.

Greed = I'm not all nasty and because of that I'l give you something nice. You must "collect" as many edges as possible.

Sloth = The sloth is a lazy one and because of that you must "fail" to clean up after this is all over. That means no getting dressed, no cleaning up.

If done then you can either spend 13 edges on a ruined orgasm or 50? on a full orgasm.

Envy: I got comfortable and since I wasn't allowed to touch, I found a nice video of a bound male being given a teasing handjob for 20 minutes. While I was envious of his situation, I managed not to touch for the 20 minutes.

Gluttony: I found another video and feed my desires without edging or climaxing.

Lust: That was easy.

Pride: I rolled a 4, so 10 minutes of edging and saying prideful things. I didn't particularly enjoy looking at myself in the mirror for this, but that was manageable as was the edging. The challenge was continuously finding prideful things to say for 10 minutes. They were pretty silly by the end, "I'm proud of the pleasing asymmetry of my scrotum," I'm proud that I'm still edging after 10 minutes," "I'm proud that my hand hasn't gone numb yet," ... I counted each one as I said it and got up to 107 things of which I was "proud" :rolleyes:.

Wrath: 13*107=1391 spanks. Mostly on my ass with my paddle, but 100 by hand about my cock and balls.

Greed: I managed to collect 13 edges so I could get my "prize" at the end.

Slouth: Easily done.

And to finish, I spent my 13 collected edges to claim my ruined orgasm.

nina@
08-04-2018, 06:53 PM
Sorry for the late replies, was a bit busy
This game was very fun, but I think the thrill level could be increased with some increased stakes to winning vs losing.

I think the bigger problem is the number of tasks that we have to do as a part of this thread. After that, the idea of just 1 or two tasks that were essentially an entrance feel just feels underwhelming.

I like the idea of denial, but peoples tolerance there varies wildly.

Maybe the loosing team has to go through and do all the tasks the winners did during the thread. (Divided amongst themselves however they like). Maybe we reward the winners by letting them add small conditions to the tasks they did.

Thanks for the great suggestions. Love the discussions.

The kitty tasks may be underwhelming for the winners...lol, as they got to choose the easy ones. I for one have been assigned a very difficult one borderlining some limits with sensory deprivation, but because sciencegal has created the dare so well, and I haven't updated my limits in a while, I find it very interesting to try once and so I did not ask for changes.

Personally I would want to do tasks from the game task list as punishment as the losing team, as there are many overlaps in tasks done by both teams, and I wouldn't want to repeat them so soon

I agree with marissa that we could definitely increase the thrill level by raising some stakes, after all it takes almost one month to complete and win a game, maybe it is best to discuss added stakes along with the kitty only after teams are formed based on the kinks and moods of the participants or maybe a punishment thread for losers as decided by the winners but within limits and designed such that it doesn't go overboard else I get angry hate mails (pm's) from unrelated lurkers :rolleyes:

I am away 2nd to 10th (and off the grid 4th to 8th) so will give next round a miss, but would be interested in playing again another time.

I will prep the Google sheet before I go so that it is ready when wanted
Sure Tri, and your google sheet is very well made, thanks.:)

@ maxperv. kamita721 and MarvHarvey, great reports so far

Triangle
08-07-2018, 02:49 PM
Back online today, do up for another game, wiil prep sheet tomorrow evening when home properly, and complete forfight from last game.

nina@
08-09-2018, 01:06 AM
Personally I would want to do tasks from the game task list as punishment as the losing team, as there are many overlaps in tasks done by both teams, and I wouldn't want to repeat them so soon

typo above, I meant would not want

also have been a bit busy to complete the kitty dare I was given, most probably will get some time to do it over the weekend and only think of starting the new game after that so not before next week